ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
penbrook 12:09 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by dls6501:
Since you appear to be one of the more level headed Smith enthusiasts, can you answer me something? Smith fans constantly bring up regular season record in attempt to prove he is better than others think.

So why is it that when said others bring up his playoff record, Smith fans stick their fingers in their ears and yell la la la la? I mean, Smith fans claim that winning trumps everything. So why is it that when playoffs are brought up, winning is ignored?

Asking for 95% of Chiefs fans.
Would you prefer Rex Grossman? He took a team to a super bowl and hell Dilfer even won one!!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:11 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Would you prefer Rex Grossman? He took a team to a super bowl and hell Dilfer even won one!!
If it meant i got a SB, then yes. That would mean i got a SB, then dumped him for a QBoTF.

Win/Win.

Alex got us NO SB and a QBoTF.

That's a Lose/Win.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:12 PM 08-15-2017
I need to get this framed!! Talk about a winner!
Looks like that cameraman is about to beat the fuck out of him with that camera. Are we sure this wasn't taken after the Steelers game?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:12 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Honestly, the only area we really did well was our redzone D. Game is a blowout otherwise. Everything else was average to bad but people want to blame Alex for everything. It's ridiculous.
I will say this...for as much shit as Smith gets...Kelce didnt receive enough for that awful two play sequence.

He flat-out dropped the most important pass of the season...that's the type of shit you almost never see the Patriots do in big situations. It's why they win SBs...and KC loses by 2 points.
[Reply]
dls6501 12:12 PM 08-15-2017
Are you asking me if I prefer us to go to the Superbowl or win a Superbowl with a s*** quarterback?

Um...YES.

I assume you are a Chiefs fan right? I dont see how that is even a question. So dumb.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:13 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Looks like that cameraman is about to beat the **** out of him with that camera. Are we sure this wasn't taken after the Steelers game?
:-)

[Reply]
threebag 12:14 PM 08-15-2017
ChiefsPlanet where haters shit on Alex Smith less than they shit on their buddies dick
[Reply]
penbrook 12:14 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Looks like that cameraman is about to beat the **** out of him with that camera. Are we sure this wasn't taken after the Steelers game?
Chargers game! Where he led the biggest comeback inChiefs history after halftime!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:14 PM 08-15-2017
Are you asking me if I prefer us to go to the Superbowl or win a Superbowl with a s*** quarterback?

Um...YES.

I assume you are a Chiefs fan right? I dont see how that is even a question. So dumb.
"Would you rather have Alex Smith or a SB win?"

I don't think he thought that one through very well. It's ok. He's young. We can fix him still.
[Reply]
penbrook 12:17 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I don't think he thought that one through very well. It's ok. He's young. We can fix him still.
Grossman never won a super bowl. Dilfer won with one of the best defenses of all time
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:18 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

The first option would be sickeningly popular if put to a vote.
[Reply]
rico 12:18 PM 08-15-2017

Um...YES.

He's an Alex-only fan.

Sandy, PASmitttyGuy, Penbrook, threebag, JakeF, Temper11, 13now11, Mav, Tiger and the Alex-sexiest Alexsexual of them all:

"You guessed it, Baby Lee."

All Alexsexuals.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:20 PM 08-15-2017
It appears that Mahomes has been good for Smith. Mahomes has brought youth,energy and an aggressive attitude to the team. It seems to be loosening Alex Smith up and bringing some fun back to the game for him.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:20 PM 08-15-2017
Since you appear to be one of the more level headed Smith enthusiasts, can you answer me something? Smith fans constantly bring up regular season record in attempt to prove he is better than others think.

So why is it that when said others bring up his playoff record, Smith fans stick their fingers in their ears and yell la la la la? I mean, Smith fans claim that winning trumps everything. So why is it that when playoffs are brought up, winning is ignored?

Asking for 95% of Chiefs fans.
That's a very good point. I guess I'd say it is because his playoff stats are rather impressive. I think he currently has 12 TDs 2 INTs decent amount of yds, compl % also decent. His playoffs passer rating is also very good.

But winning in the playoffs is definitely an area Smith and Reid have struggled since they have been here but I think a variety of factors have played into that. Overall except the Steelers gm and maybe Houston gm (which we won anyway, Alex simply managed the gm and let our D dominate) he has played well in the playoffs.

We have to stay healthy and get that run D fixed. IMO if we do that we can beat anyone including the Patriots.
[Reply]
threebag 12:21 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
He's an Alex-only fan.

Sandy, PASmitttyGuy, Penbrook, JakeF, Temper11, 13now11, Mav, Tiger and the Alex-sexiest Alexsexual of them all:

"You guessed it, Baby Lee."

All Alexsexuals.
I can't even get a table dance? Generally I make the cut when this list out
[Reply]
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up