ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 45
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>GIF'D UP! 2009
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 09-14-2009
During the preseason Bernard Pollard sucked. I gif'd that fool up. He got cut. The gifs didn't lie!

The Chiefs are going to suck this year. Every week, someone's getting gif'd up. At least one person. Probably a lot more.

We're gonna point out every fraud on this football team!

First up: Branden Albert (moved to post #2 by DaFace)
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 11:09 PM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Claythan,
I just saw ESPN giving Matt Cassel props for a play where he decleated two Eagles on the lateral pass from Bradley to Charles...if you've got some time, please GIF him up! Thanks in advance.
Hehe I just saw those. This begs the question. Can Cassel block for himself?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:29 AM 10-01-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I already caught that play, and it's the ASS WHIP OF THE WEEK!
I saw you mentioned it in post number 210 but I don't see the gif...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 10-02-2009
It's time for some late night GIF'D UP GOODNESS.

If you're one of the losers home this Friday night...you're actually a winner.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:23 PM 10-02-2009
:-)...i gotta work, thats my excuse.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 PM 10-02-2009
We kick off this week's expose with Tank Tyler blowing a tackle and giving up a touchdown. Also, Tamba Hali had a chance to stop the running back, but he's Tamba Hali.

Not to be out-done, Brandon Flowers of all people blows a tackle.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Brian Waters gets bitched by a 230-pound LB. Mike Cox doesn't help. LJ gets stuffed.

This play gets fucked up by a strongside run blitz. But who the fuck decided to just let the backside tackle in unblocked? WTF??

In other news, Sean Ryan, Brad Cottam and Branden Albert all decide to block NO ONE on this play. Seven men fail to block a four-man crush. PATHETIC.

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:48 PM 10-02-2009
:-)

POS
POS
POS
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:53 PM 10-02-2009
With the number of completely blown assignments, you have to hope this is a result of a learning curve with the new offense.
[Reply]
FAX 11:55 PM 10-02-2009
Originally Posted by scott free:
My God...Mike Goff has GOT to go, whatever he once was, he's a shell of it now.

He was nearly knocked off his feet by a simple, left hand slap...making some fader look like Deacon f***ing Jones.

Some guys erode slowly, others step directly off the cliff...no amount of 'vet savvy' can compensate for him now...in no way is it possible for us not to have a stouter, more athletic body to put at RG...Richardson, Wade, Duckwalk, Dobler, it doesnt matter.
I'd be interested in that post number, Mr. scott free. Can't seem to find it.

I haven't been too impressed with Goff up to now. Frankly, I'm not sure what they saw in him in the first place. I know very little about his career before he joined Hell's Squad. Was he ever any good?

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 11:56 PM 10-02-2009
It's time for some late night GIF'D UP GOODNESS.

Awesome. All those people out dancing and drinking and dining and getting laid don't know what they're missing.

FAX
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:00 AM 10-03-2009
oh man, thi s is making me sadder. Especially that last triple POS combo plate of suck.
[Reply]
FAX 12:01 AM 10-03-2009
Wow. That's some damn ugly stuff right there. On a couple of them, it's clear that we're just a lot slower than the Eagles. Slow off the ball and equally slow to react. Pitiful. Just pitiful.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 12:06 AM 10-03-2009
Maybe part of our problem is that we practice against ourselves. Suck vs. suck probably doesn't lead to improvement.

Maybe it would help if our guys were to practice against St. Anne's Residential Retirement Bridge Club.

FAX
[Reply]
Nixhex 12:08 AM 10-03-2009
Best thread on all of Chiefsplanet.

Tank Tyler is playing pretty well this year. Or am I tripping?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:09 AM 10-03-2009
Originally Posted by FAX:
Maybe part of our problem is that we practice against ourselves. Suck vs. suck probably doesn't lead to improvement.

Maybe it would help if our guys were to practice against St. Anne's Residential Retirement Bridge Club.

FAX
To be fair to the players, the Ravens and Eagles are both expected to be Super Bowl contenders this season if they can stay healthy. In the one game the Chiefs played against a more 'average' opponent, they did play better.

That being said, GoChiefs could be making a lot of gifs again after this week's game.
[Reply]
FAX 12:11 AM 10-03-2009
In that last clip, it's amazing to see the Eagles just run to the edges. Waters doesn't even have anyone to block. Their guys can run a stunt, get to the edge, turn the corner, and be in Cassel's face by the time our guys are setting their feet. Amazing.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 16 of 45
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up