ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
siberian khatru 11:53 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Thompson only played 5 offensive snaps
Speaking of, anyone know why Soren Petro pronounces his name "Dare-win"? Bugs the shit out of me.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:01 PM 11-11-2019
Clark Hunt gave Andy all the power, and this is what happens. Veach and the coaching staff are Reid lackeys. Andy can sit his fat ass on the bench beside Mahomes while the defense is on the field - if I’m a defensive player, I feel inferior as I know the HC only cares about Mahomes and the next wizard play he can call.
This defense doesn’t play for one another, they all play as individuals: Mathieu, Jones, Breeland are prime examples - one doesn’t tackle, one doesn’t commit to scheme, one keeps committing penalties.
Not one member of this staff is a threat to get a job elsewhere, let alone threaten Andy as an heir apparent. That was Pederson/Nagy and these guys are better game managers who understand the need for a competent defense and dedicating appropriate resources to that side of the ball.
Until Clark Hunt gains a share of holding Andy accountable somehow, NOTHING will change: poor defense, soft in the trenches, poor game/clock management and baffling deployment. Veach needs demotion to head of scouting, and a manager to keep Andy in check is sorely needed.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:03 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Clark Hunt gave Andy all the power, and this is what happens. Veach and the coaching staff are Reid lackeys. Andy can sit his fat ass on the bench beside Mahomes while the defense is on the field - if I’m a defensive player, I feel inferior as I know the HC only cares about Mahomes and the next wizard play he can call.
This defense doesn’t play for one another, they all play as individuals: Mathieu, Jones, Breeland are prime examples - one doesn’t tackle, one doesn’t commit to scheme, one keeps committing penalties.
Not one member of this staff is a threat to get a job elsewhere, let alone threaten Andy as an heir apparent. That was Pederson/Nagy and these guys are better game managers who understand the need for a competent defense and dedicating appropriate resources to that side of the ball.
Until Clark Hunt gains a share of holding Andy accountable somehow, NOTHING will change: poor defense, soft in the trenches, poor game/clock management and baffling deployment. Veach needs demotion to head of scouting, and a manager to keep Andy in check is sorely needed.
The only person worth a damn on this offensive staff is Kafka. I’d make him the next HC
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:04 PM 11-11-2019
As long as those seats at Arrowhead are occupied and paid for(no matter the color of the jersey) Clark has no need care.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:25 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
As long as those seats at Arrowhead are occupied and paid for(no matter the color of the jersey) Clark has no need care.
This... all day long. Same as it ever was.

It's after games like this that I long for those late 70s and 80s Chiefs. It was easy to get seats and it was cheap entertainment. There were no expectations, the Chiefs would occasionally surprise good teams and win.

I'm upset mostly at myself for letting something so meaningless, a football game, played by people who will make more in a year than I will in a lifetime, for a business that makes BILLIONS for people so rich that they can't even think of ways to spend it all, affect me at all.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:06 PM 11-11-2019
I mean Clark watched NE come in here and lift the trophy named after his dad in our house...the expectations for this season were the highest in decades...

If we fall flat on our face again and he does nothing....well then you have your answer.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:07 PM 11-11-2019
After this year Reid has 1 more year left on his deal
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:07 PM 11-11-2019
Each week Andy says it falls on him
We need to do better
We need to look at the tape
We will get it together.

Heard that for 6 years and what has changed?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:08 PM 11-11-2019
Cowherd agreed with me

The Chiefs are set up for MVP trophies, not Super Bowl trophies. @ColinCowherd on why Kansas City is too reliant on Patrick Mahomes: pic.twitter.com/TTtZJjYiBn

— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
tredadda 12:09 PM 11-11-2019
Cowherd agreed with me

Been saying this. Mahomes makes Reid a lazy coach.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:13 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Been saying this. Mahomes makes Reid a lazy coach.
this year will be over soon
Andy and Mahomes can watch Ravens in SB and see Lamar crowned as MVP.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:09 PM 11-11-2019
Cowherd agreed with me

Oh, well, in that case ...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:10 PM 11-11-2019
Cowherd agreed with me

He's an epic dipshit that's wrong 90% of the time... I guess it does make sense that you agree.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:17 PM 11-11-2019
Cowherd agreed with me

He's 100% spot on...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:11 PM 11-11-2019
I bet you Reid doesn’t say this shit to Mahomes

Must watch: This sideline conversation between John Harbaugh and Lamar Jackson is so awesome.

Love this so much. #TeamFirst

(via @Ravens)pic.twitter.com/cEPuDhZxJi

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up