ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 32
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
FloridaMan88 02:58 PM 03-18-2020
At home versions of PTI and Around the Horn...

Pardon the Isolation 📞 pic.twitter.com/Tz1wcTaifs

— PTI (@PTI) March 17, 2020

Now presenting: Around the Home!

With Tom Brady leaving New England, @TonyReali called for an 🚨EMERGENCY HORN🚨 featuring @SarahSpain, @minakimes, and Jackie Mac... pic.twitter.com/DoUkEZuAk9

— Around The Horn (@AroundtheHorn) March 17, 2020

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:06 PM 03-19-2020
I'm in New York and there are random things gone. The big local supermarket had no meat the other day but smaller groceries, butcher shops are well stocked there.

I have my own marketing agency so I already have no need to be in an office or in close quarters with others,
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:12 PM 03-19-2020
Gen X responding the only way we know how

[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:50 PM 03-19-2020
I bought butchering supplies and picked up at Koch in kcmo. They have lots of tp.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:51 PM 03-19-2020
And I forgot to mention that I have a little mini-vacation to Florida scheduled for next month. My bosses told me that I will have to self-quarantine for 2 weeks when I get back. Yeah, that vacation is not gonna happen. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:23 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And I forgot to mention that I have a little mini-vacation to Florida scheduled for next month. My bosses told me that I will have to self-quarantine for 2 weeks when I get back. Yeah, that vacation is not gonna happen. :-)
Yeah, I've canceled one weekend trip, and presumably will be canceling another one here soon. Plus, the October trip to Italy with the cruise is probably not going to happen.
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:38 PM 03-19-2020
Learned yesterday that my son who still lives at home is somewhat close to exposure. He delivers car parts to mechanics out of a dealership. Two people at the dealership each have a wife who, in one case has CV19, and in the other case, is waiting on tests to see if she is also positive.

Wife and I work from home but if son brings it home it won't matter. Scary part of the asthma issues my wife already has making her part of the vulnerable population.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:45 PM 03-19-2020
30th wedding anniversary trip canceled. Or I guess postponed. We shall see if we re-book.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:54 PM 03-19-2020
In Ca Bay Area. Sheltered in place since Monday. Go for walks in neighborhood and everybody keeps their distance from each other. Pretty weird, all businesses are closed except essentials. It’s strange because nobody is sick or has symptoms. Nobody that I know, nobody in the neighborhood......it’s like we are all waiting for something to happen anyway now. Sad
[Reply]
threebag 12:20 AM 03-20-2020
I heard that the National Guard was going to be motivated to help basically shelter in place.

Kansas Schools closed.

Still fucked up grocery store trips. No toilet paper and many staples are gone
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:08 AM 03-20-2020
Next week, I am going to let my wife cut my hair

My barber has been shut down by the state
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:09 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Next week, I am going to let my wife cut my hair

My barber has been shut down by the state
Let the mullet grow man!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:32 AM 03-20-2020
I really wonder how the general public will react once this whole thing is over.

Will people be so sick of being stuck inside that we’ll see people begin to abandon their typical indoor activities and see a boom in people being more social, active, etc?

-or-

Will people begin to embrace this type of life and become more introverted and reliant on delivery services, electronic communication/interaction, etc?

This is going to be a very impactful year or so for society as we know it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:47 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I really wonder how the general public will react once this whole thing is over.

Will people be so sick of being stuck inside that we’ll see people begin to abandon their typical indoor activities and see a boom in people being more social, active, etc?

-or-

Will people begin to embrace this type of life and become more introverted and reliant on delivery services, electronic communication/interaction, etc?

This is going to be a very impactful year or so for society as we know it.

Feeling the same way about schools.

Will people find out that they can learn online and be ok or do they want more instruction?

Will they realize teachers work their butts off?
[Reply]
stumppy 09:59 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Feeling the same way about schools.

Will people find out that they can learn online and be ok or do they want more instruction?

Will they realize teachers work their butts off?
Or...or...will students be unable to concentrate on their work due to the shamefully awful and bizarre haircuts the teachers are sporting upon returning to school.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 32
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up