ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Media Center>Big Bang Theory
InChiefsHeaven 11:02 AM 05-07-2024
BBT was great. Young Sheldon was great, but for a completely different reason. In fact, the Young Sheldon bore little resemblance to the Old Sheldon, who always had memories of his alchoholic father and basically totally hick life growing up. Young Sheldon fleshes his childhood and family out to be much more likeable and real people.

But BBT was great. So was Friends. Sheesh, I don't know what there is to hate about the show, but everyone has their own taste I guess.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:18 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
BBT was great. Young Sheldon was great, but for a completely different reason. In fact, the Young Sheldon bore little resemblance to the Old Sheldon, who always had memories of his alchoholic father and basically totally hick life growing up. Young Sheldon fleshes his childhood and family out to be much more likeable and real people.

But BBT was great. So was Friends. Sheesh, I don't know what there is to hate about the show, but everyone has their own taste I guess.
BBT, Friends, 2 and a Half Men is just low hanging fruit jokes. There is no complex humor attempts going on there. And that can be a good watch and relaxing.
[Reply]
Fish 12:56 PM 05-07-2024
I was never really a fan. The jokes were mostly just "What dumb people think smart nerdy people are like." And they ran that theme into the ground over and over for about 8 seasons too many. But mostly, I just can't stand the actor that plays Sheldon. That guy just is not funny. Hearing him boorishly state some random science fact which results in the audience to roaring in laughter is just nails on the chalkboard for me.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:08 AM 05-17-2024
So Young Sheldon is done. I thought they did a great job of wrapping things up. Hopefully Meemaw is still a big part of the Georgie Mandy spinoff. She was my favorite character on Young Sheldon.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up