ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 244
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:41 AM 12-20-2023
Bills are the post season Chargers: never measure up to expectations.
[Reply]
O.city 01:34 PM 12-21-2023
Jordan Phillips to IR
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:30 PM 12-22-2023
Bills on their way

Texans now have officially ruled out QB CJ Stroud for Sunday’s game vs. the Browns.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 22, 2023

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:56 AM 01-01-2024
Bills could finish as the two seed or miss the playoffs entirely. And I think there’s a good chance they miss out. You’d hate to see it!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:45 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Bills could finish as the two seed or miss the playoffs entirely. And I think there’s a good chance they miss out. You’d hate to see it!
Hmm.. honestly.. it’s possible.

Dolphins would have to beat the Bills a bit short-handed, but the game will be in Miami.

Steelers have to beat the Ravens who are locked into the 1 seed with nothing to play for and the Jaguars have to beat the Titans who aren’t all that great.

It could happen.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:59 AM 01-01-2024
Wow, Bills fans thinking about getting in by the back door. Will have them jumping off semis. While headed to Miami
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:02 AM 01-01-2024

WTF…. #Bills fans jump ONTO A TABLE THAT IS ON FIRE AND START TO BURN, they pick the table up and TWO MORE MAFIA MEMBERS JUMP BACK ON IT

😳😳😳
pic.twitter.com/eRBbHR2YoW

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) December 31, 2023

[Reply]
ptlyon 10:03 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Steelers have to beat the Ravens who are locked into the 1 seed with nothing to play for and the Jaguars have to beat the Titans who aren’t all that great.
Vegas opened with the Ravens 3 and a half point dogs at home. They know what's up.
[Reply]
Cheater5 10:05 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hmm.. honestly.. it’s possible.

Dolphins would have to beat the Bills a bit short-handed, but the game will be in Miami.

It could happen.

I can’t see the Ravens mailing it in or even resting too many starters; remember Harbaugh places a premium on winning in pre-season and pulls out all the stops for meaningless games. Just a thought, but he seems to be a guy who wants to keep it rolling and not end the regular season with an L.
[Reply]
TLO 10:06 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This makes X Factor look like a member of MENSA.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:06 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Vegas opened with the Ravens 3 and a half point dogs at home. They know what's up.
Yep, it could go either way.

On one hand, the Steelers beat the Ravens earlier this year at full health.

On the other, the Ravens already have a bye, so they may play starters for a quarter or half just to keep off any rust. Even if they don’t, Huntley is a capable backup and the Steelers are such a variable squad.

It should be a good game regardless.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:08 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Keep at it morons, eventually you’ll start cleaning up the gene pool for us.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:19 AM 01-01-2024
The ups and downs of these two threads for/from resident Bills and Bengals fans has been fascinating.

Super Bowl aspirations and predictions. rfaulk saying early in the year the struggles didn't matter (and I agreed at the time), then to see that come true as they bounced back, just to lose 3 in a row, just to bounce back again with another 3 wins, just to lose two and get eliminated by the same team as last year's AFCCG. And after being 3-0 against the Chiefs with a chance to twist the dagger and make it 4-0, it's suddenly 3-2.

And then this thread with similar ups and downs, starting with losing to Zac Wilson, but then getting on track... just to find themselves at 5-5 and 6-6 before winning at Arrowhead as part of a 4 game winning streak. And it seems so fitting this thread comes down to a hero ball's chance of being the 2 seed or possibly eliminated (or the 7th seed).

All the while we haven't really been able to gloat a ton for the Chiefs, yet they eliminate the Bengals and they're the only team locked into the playoffs and can take next weekend off.

:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 10:24 AM 01-01-2024
That tequila is going to taste so good!!!!

#CPbet
[Reply]
GoForIt 10:30 AM 01-01-2024
Almost right. Bills will be the #2.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 244
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209 > Last »
Up