Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:32 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Prepare to be enlightened on how racism is about power and influence and how black people cannot be racist because they don't have any power to oppress white folk.
That's what I want to know. Does this person actually believe that kind of nonsense?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:49 AM 06-03-2024
It is pretty obvious that Clark's treatment goes beyond rookie hazing. Her treatment is based on racial and sexual discrimination.

Crabs in the bucket mentality at work. The WNBA players should be thrilled to have her. She has made the contrived league relevant.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:51 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
And for all those thinking the players hate Clark because she's white. I'll bet you any amount of money Paige won't have any issues next year. That girl is loved by everyone. Fullstop. But like all rookies she will be tested. That's just the way it goes. And Reese, Clark, Edwards, Jackson, Brink etc have all found that out.
The same WNBA players praised Clark for growing the women's game in 22-23. Once, they realized Clark would become the main star in their league, the claws came out.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:02 AM 06-03-2024
Nah those days are over. Angel Reese, Cam Brink, Aja Wilson etc are all there and Paige and Juju will be joining soon. The league will get bigger with or without Clark.
Who?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:11 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Who?
I actually think juju Watkins has a shot at being Caitlin clark lite. She’s already doing AT&T commercials and put up Caitlin clark like numbers as a freshman. Like clark it will be because her game is actually fun to watch. I think the newer women’s college players are starting to play more like dudes which will give the game more broad appeal. And let’s be real a huge reason a lot of basketball fans don’t watch is because it’s often award to watch
[Reply]
Valiant 10:18 AM 06-03-2024
I have a feeling the.refs swallowed their whistles before CC.the league is boring at before her. Missed easy shots, bad defense, just fouling and grabbing for most players. They needed to do no calls to keep the game going and moving along. Now they have a player that highlights what has been happening for awhile.

The refs need to start calling it and get the lady's into check.

Also. The chennedy lady. She looks like a female version of George Floyd.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:20 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
The chennedy lady. She looks like a female version of George Floyd.
Too bad the Indiana Fever doesn't have their own version of Derek Chauvin.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:33 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think the newer women’s college players are starting to play more like dudes which will give the game more )broad appeal.
More 'broad' appeal indeed.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:42 AM 06-03-2024
Prepare to be enlightened on how racism is about power and influence and how black people cannot be racist because they don't have any power to oppress white folk.
Scho, did you fuck a bunch of black hookers back in your "prime." I trying to understand why you would down vote this post.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:00 AM 06-03-2024
Too bad the Indiana Fever doesn't have their own version of Derek Chauvin.
Smh and people around here wanna talk about "racism in the wnba"??? Feck off :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:38 AM 06-03-2024

White America and the Bootlicks want Caitlin Clark to be the face of sports so bad, but the rest of the WNBA players ain’t having it ������
Shout out to Chennedy Carter ���� pic.twitter.com/9SBWlarMFM

— Woodz ���� (@Nibiru1000) June 2, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 11:41 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Little too late for that.

Clark is the face of women’s basketball
[Reply]
Pablo 11:43 AM 06-03-2024
Chennedy was just upset because Clark actually knows who her dad is and she just knows her dad was some dude name Chadderick
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:43 AM 06-03-2024
Nah those days are over. Angel Reese, Cam Brink, Aja Wilson etc are all there and Paige and Juju will be joining soon. The league will get bigger with or without Clark.
You actually believe this? Really?
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:44 AM 06-03-2024
It's deeper than just her game. She built a huge following after the Clark situation and it's followed her to the wnba. And yes she's not as exciting as Clark but beauty can also be found In great defense and rebounding. She's also a warrior on the floor and has been trying to build her offensive skills by hitting a midrange jumpers here and there as the season has progressed.
Especially after the vagina mold.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 193
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169 > Last »
Up