ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 173
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Tribal Warfare 06:13 PM 05-01-2019

NFL not expected take action on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill "in the very near future," according to a new report: https://t.co/zbMR0A4YG1

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) May 1, 2019

SAUTO 05-01-2019, 06:19 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
Chief Roundup 06:41 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If he gets a permanent suspension, then fuck him. We take our lumps and move on. Nothing can be done about that.

But I just don't see that happening.

But Clark getting clowned like some goddamn bumpkin playing three card monte AGAIN simply cannot happen. Just wait until the first time Hunt takes it to the house against us. It's coming. And with our luck, probably at a crucial time in a playoff game. Or do you think he'll ease up against us for old time's sake? :-)
I don't think Clark looked at it like that at all.
I don't see where Hunt would have had any real value in a trade. There would not have been that many suitors. We would have been lucky to get a day 3 pick for Hunt. Clark did not look at that value outweighing the value of removing a liar that is also a violent offender from the team.
Frazod 06:48 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I don't think Clark looked at it like that at all.
I don't see where Hunt would have had any real value in a trade. There would not have been that many suitors. We would have been lucky to get a day 3 pick for Hunt. Clark did not look at that value outweighing the value of removing a liar that is also a violent offender from the team.
If he had kept Hunt, and just suspended him for 4 games, Hunt would have played in the AFC Championship Game. You think that might have made a difference? Because I sure as hell do.

Instead, Clark shitcanned a premier running back in the middle of a playoff run. Now that premier running back plays for another team; a loaded, rising team that will certainly challenge us for the conference. And we got exactly DICK in return. Hunt wins. Cleveland wins. New England wins. We lose.

Are the SJWs protesting in front of their stadium, or whining about what a piece of shit Dorsey is? Nope.
Naptown Chief 05-01-2019, 06:48 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO. Reason: Ehhhhh...
SAUTO 05-01-2019, 06:51 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
In58men 06:54 PM 05-01-2019
Is this Tyreeks son? If so, his little sister is driving around with him in no car seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
poolboy 06:54 PM 05-01-2019
If he had kept Hunt, and just suspended him for 4 games, Hunt would have played in the AFC Championship Game. You think that might have made a difference? Because I sure as hell do.

Instead, Clark shitcanned a premier running back in the middle of a playoff run. Now that premier running back plays for another team; a loaded, rising team that will certainly challenge us for the conference. And we got exactly DICK in return. Hunt wins. Cleveland wins. New England wins. We lose.

Are the SJWs protesting in front of their stadium, or whining about what a piece of shit Dorsey is? Nope.
right on..dorseys trash for that
Chief Roundup 07:00 PM 05-01-2019

Instead, Clark shit canned a premier running back in the middle of a playoff run. Now that premier running back plays for another team; a loaded, rising team that will certainly challenge us for the conference. And we got exactly DICK in return. Hunt wins. Cleveland wins. New England wins. We lose.

I don't think 4 games would have been near enough since the NFL exempted him for the remainder of the season and suspended him for 8 games this season.

Who cares what other teams are doing when it comes to things like this? I sure as hell don't. I am not willing to lower my moral standards because someone else does. That is just stupid kind of thinking.
I want a SB as much as anyone but not if it means we are advocating violent abusers. A SB trophy is not worth what a real person is worth.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:01 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Is this Tyreeks son? If so, his little sister is driving around with him in no car seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does he have a seat belt on? Wait so tha who zev is staying with?
Sassy Squatch 07:04 PM 05-01-2019

Huh? Hunt was on the exempt list while they investigated the alleged incidents. He wasn't even suspended until after the season. Wouldn't have played.
In58men 07:04 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Does he have a seat belt on? Wait so tha who zev is staying with?
Is that his son? Sure looks like him.

Yes, he had a seatbelt. Not sure what the laws in Missouri are, but that dude would have to be in a car seat in Cali.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:06 PM 05-01-2019
Is that his son? Sure looks like him.

Yes, he had a seatbelt. Not sure what the laws in Missouri are, but that dude would have to be in a car seat in Cali.
Yep I’m Missouri children under the age of 4 must be in a car seat and yea that’s him
In58men 07:08 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yep I’m Missouri children under the age of 4 must be in a car seat and yea that’s him
Why in the fuck would she post that?

Dude is going to be taken away again
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:08 PM 05-01-2019
Why in the **** would she post that?

Stupid really does run in the family
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:09 PM 05-01-2019
Why in the **** would she post that?

Eh the maximum fine is 50 dollars
Sassy Squatch 07:10 PM 05-01-2019
I'd be a bit more concerned that she's taking a selfie picture while driving.
In58men 07:12 PM 05-01-2019
WTF is she thinking?

JFC
Page 158 of 173
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168 > Last »
Up