ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 163
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
notorious 04:12 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I was about to type the exact same thing
Do they read before they press “submit”?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:12 PM 04-26-2019
So if KCTV5 has all this info why did they not give it to the DA? Oh yeah cause they're assholes.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:12 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
“Evidence” and “May have” in the same sentence.

Jesus.
It's an absolutely perfect example of this shit-show. That right there sums it ALL up.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:14 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So if KCTV5 has all this info why did they not give it to the DA? Oh yeah cause they're assholes.
Somebody needs to burn in court over that, and I hope it's "Dana" and whoever the fuck else on her side of the family that started this fucking clown show.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:14 PM 04-26-2019
Kinda makes sense why the cops were called to the house yesterday
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:14 PM 04-26-2019
“Evidence” and “May have” in the same sentence.

Jesus.
I noticed that also.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 04:15 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Let's draft Andy Isabella tonight. If a white WR gets busted for domestic violence I'm done w/the NFL.
Just an FYI I got banned from oversensative planet for saying something similar
[Reply]
notorious 04:15 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
It’s that time of the month, and it will last all year.
[Reply]
In58men 04:15 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Bitch probably fell down some stairs like little homeboy did.

She good.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:17 PM 04-26-2019
If Crystal is making all of this up Tyreek did the right thing
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:19 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:19 PM 04-26-2019
It’s that time of the month, and it will last all year.
Midol Planet in full swing.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:20 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Fuck you, you piece of shit. Just because I want to know what's actually happening here doesn't make me a "lowlife". And as I said before; where were you and the rest of the crusaders at when we brought this guy on board? Where were you every Sunday when this guy was scoring TD's and making that hack job Smith look somewhat respectable? That's right; you were cheering your asses off for a known DV offender and thinking nothing of it. You checked your morality at the door on this one LONG ago, sport.

The only difference between you and I, is that I have resigned myself to the fact that we signed the POS to begin with, and now it's on the justice system and the league to figure this mess out, and not for you and the rest of the hypocritical shit bags to pronounce verdict and sentence. And I've also determined that with the league's "morals" being what they are, I'll be fucked before I straight-up release a top 5 talent for the other 31 vultures to swoop in and grab.

You say that you "hate" me and that you have continual problems with me, so why don't you just bugger the fuck off and stay away from me.

Some of us were consistent and unwavering in our disdain for the draft pick.

My main reason for that was knowing the likelihood of recidivism was incredibly high for an abuser with the level of violence Hill pleaded guilty to in college.

The other shoe was always going to drop.

He is, was, and always will be a trash human being.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:28 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Some of us were consistent and unwavering in our disdain for the draft pick.

My main reason for that was knowing the likelihood of recidivism was incredibly high for an abuser with the level of violence Hill pleaded guilty to in college.

The other shoe was always going to drop.

He is, was, and always will be a trash human being.
And good on you for knowing it and acknowledging it, and at the right time. I absolutely hated the pick and thought it was patently absurd for us to put ourselves at risk like that. I just don't think it's right that some people get a break for sliding this guy right past their conscience, and then attempting to take the moral high ground when they've been backing him from day one.

That's bullshit.
[Reply]
Passepartout 04:29 PM 04-26-2019
First Kareem Hunt now Tyreek Hill. Really need to do away with the latter like the former. Great players but need off the field humanity training.
[Reply]
Page 158 of 163
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162 > Last »
Up