ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 335
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208258 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
TimBone 08:14 PM 05-21-2016
I'm just now starting the new season. From here forward Melisandre shall now be known as Saggy Titties McDusty Snatch.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:30 PM 05-21-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Just watched ep 1 of season 1. I'm intrigued.
I hadn't watched a single episode until December of 2014. When I finally watched the first episode, I finished the first four seasons within three weeks. I was hooked. It's a roller coaster, man. At times you're gonna wanna say fuck it and quit watching out of anger, but you can't make yourself look away.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:06 AM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Just watched ep 1 of season 1. I'm intrigued.
That prologue had me hooked. For the longest time, I struggled to follow what the whole point of the show was (I didn't read the books until after the second season), but that intro with the White Walkers haunted me. I have been dying to see what they do since.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:11 AM 05-22-2016
Kit Harrington posted this on Facebook. Sorry cant embed.
https://www.facebook.com/KitHaringto..._id=2392950137
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:18 AM 05-22-2016
Damn interesting discussion. Dude postulates that LittleFinger penned the pink letter. Pretty compelling argument.

Also damn interesting stuff about Lannister schemes.

Sorry. Can't embed from my phone.

https://youtu.be/9tU7lQEHjjs
[Reply]
Bowser 08:57 AM 05-22-2016
My back hurts from carrying Buehler around...

[Reply]
Fish 10:08 AM 05-22-2016

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:18 AM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Damn interesting discussion. Dude postulates that LittleFinger penned the pink letter. Pretty compelling argument.

Also damn interesting stuff about Lannister schemes.

Sorry. Can't embed from my phone.

https://youtu.be/9tU7lQEHjjs
I doubt it. He doesn't know that Ramsay has Rickon. His plan was always to invade the North. That is why he gave Sansa to the Boltons. So if Ramsay marries a traitor, he is also a traitor and Baelish is given free reign to bring the army of the Vale to take over the North. He played Roose like a fiddle.

Littlefinger usually plays a much more subtle game than that.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:43 AM 05-22-2016
How'd he so quickly find out that Ramsey has Rickon, and get a Bolton man/Stamp to deliver the letter? And know what's happened with Ramsey and Sansa?
[Reply]
RustShack 12:17 PM 05-22-2016
Anyone watch the leaked episode yet?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:25 PM 05-22-2016

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:02 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I doubt it. He doesn't know that Ramsay has Rickon. His plan was always to invade the North. That is why he gave Sansa to the Boltons. So if Ramsay marries a traitor, he is also a traitor and Baelish is given free reign to bring the army of the Vale to take over the North. He played Roose like a fiddle.

Littlefinger usually plays a much more subtle game than that.
Why would he have to know that Ramsay has Rickon? He knows that Sansa has escaped and more than likely is going to go looking for Jon. He can claim that Ramsay has Rickon because Jon doesn't know where Rickon is....and Sansa now knows that Rickon is alive because Theon told her that he didn't have them killed. Baelish knows that he has to give a good enough reason to have Snow and Sansa try and take back Winterfell. Without putting Rickon in there.....he has no way to get them to try and take it back. Yeah it was their home....but Snow is smart enough to know that he doesn't have the numbers to take it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:12 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Anyone watch the leaked episode yet?
Spoiler tag and label anything thats not been broadcast.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:18 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Why would he have to know that Ramsay has Rickon? He knows that Sansa has escaped and more than likely is going to go looking for Jon. He can claim that Ramsay has Rickon because Jon doesn't know where Rickon is....and Sansa now knows that Rickon is alive because Theon told her that he didn't have them killed. Baelish knows that he has to give a good enough reason to have Snow and Sansa try and take back Winterfell. Without putting Rickon in there.....he has no way to get them to try and take it back. Yeah it was their home....but Snow is smart enough to know that he doesn't have the numbers to take it.
Everybody thinks that Bran and Rickon are dead. Jon only found out that they are alive from Sansa. Only a few people know otherwise. Littlefinger probably doesn't know. Putting that in a letter would just tip off that someone is trying to manipulate him.

Makes much more sense for Ramsay as the author. Considering the focus on Jon being a bastard and all. Not something I think Baelish would harp on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:22 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Yeah it was their home....but Snow is smart enough to know that he doesn't have the numbers to take it.
How many men does the Vale have? A lot of the North will come over to the Starks against the Boltons. I'd bet Bran and the Giant gets involved.

What about the Ironborn as payback for Theon and killing and flaying their men when he took over and they surrendered?
[Reply]
Page 158 of 335
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208258 > Last »
Up