Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:03 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This is what the WNBA needs as there has never been a potential rivalry like this in their history.
Yep it's gonna be prime time everytime they play. And it's extra juicy now after what Carter did to Clark.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:08 AM 06-03-2024
And for all those thinking the players hate Clark because she's white. I'll bet you any amount of money Paige won't have any issues next year. That girl is loved by everyone. Fullstop. But like all rookies she will be tested. That's just the way it goes. And Reese, Clark, Edwards, Jackson, Brink etc have all found that out.
[Reply]
threebag 08:14 AM 06-03-2024
The Bugger takes could get him writing for the Chiefs Editorial Board. Just have to drain Soggy Shane…

Fuck Lebron too
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:19 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
And for all those thinking the players hate Clark because she's white. I'll bet you any amount of money Paige won't have any issues next year. That girl is loved by everyone. Fullstop. But like all rookies she will be tested. That's just the way it goes. And Reese, Clark, Edwards, Jackson, Brink etc have all found that out.
Paige won't have any issues because she won't be coming off of breaking the fucking scoring record and being the darling of women's basketball, you drooling moron. You are basically comparing Caitlyn (Jordan) to Paige (Gary Payton).
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:30 AM 06-03-2024
Paige and Juju going into the league over the next two years will elevate things even more cause both are arguably more talented than Clark. Paige might actually be playing alongside Clark if the lottery goes Indiana's way again which would be crazy. Then in three or four years time Kaleena Smith, who is a prodigy and has Clark's range from three plus Kyrie like handles, should be going into the league too. So there is gonna be major talent across the league which would create a lot of excitement
They aren’t going to replace the buzz of Caitlin clark.its delusional to think otherwise as if college phenoms like plum and ionescu haven’t already tried. I like both their games, but they just won’t. They will make the games more watchable for the crowds Caitlin pulls in.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 AM 06-03-2024
Imo Carter was anticipating Boston passing Clark the ball and she jumped in too quickly. Don't think there was anything malicious about it just a clumsy play. But because it happened to Clark folks want to make a big song and dance about it smh :-)
WTF, dude? Why are you trying so hard to make excuses for the girl in blue? I don't care one way or the other but that was obviously on purpose. She's trying to intimidate. How you cannot see that is beyond comprehension.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:32 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Paige won't have any issues because she won't be coming off of breaking the ****ing scoring record and being the darling of women's basketball, you drooling moron. You are basically comparing Caitlyn (Jordan) to Paige (Gary Payton).
Paige was the golden goose before she got injuries and will have a ton of hype going into the league. Especially if she makes another run at March madness.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:35 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
They aren’t going to replace the buzz of Caitlin clark.its delusional to think otherwise as if college phenoms like plum and ionescu haven’t already tried. I like both their games, but they just won’t. They will make the games more watchable for the crowds Caitlin pulls in.
Juju is breaking Clark's records and is already the face of women's college basket. Imo if she continues down the path she's going she has every chance of building on Clark's buzz.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:39 AM 06-03-2024
Paige was the golden goose before she got injuries and will have a ton of hype going into the league. Especially if she makes another run at March madness.
I like bueckers’ game a lot and honestly like it better than Clark’s. But she alone wasn’t going to save the wnba. Maybe a small bump if any. The only place I will agree is that this new wave of superstars are way more watchable because they play silkier than the average wnba player because, the only way I can put this, they dribble and shoot like dudes.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:43 AM 06-03-2024
....Angel Reese, Cam Brink, Aja Wilson etc are all there and Paige and Juju will be joining soon. The league will get bigger with or without Clark.
I don't know about that. If not for Clark, I would say....

"Who, who, who, who and who?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:45 AM 06-03-2024
VIDEO OF WHAT MAY HAVE SPARKED CHENNEDY CARTER'S REACTION IS HERE!!!

https://x.com/kdm_graphics/status/1797158557600903608

LOOKS LIKE CLARK ELBOWED HER IN THE FACE ON A PREVIOUS POSSESSION :-) .

ALSO VIDEO HAS EMERGED HERE OF CLARK CHEAP SHOTTING AN OPPONANT FROM A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN IOWA PLAYED COLARDO IN MARCH MADNESS.

https://x.com/cgreen1892/status/1797085635800420499

WOW I NEVER KNEW CAITLIN WAS A "THUG" LIKE THAT :-)
Meh, that first one is a weak argument. The one while she was in college was pretty bad.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:47 AM 06-03-2024
Forget it, Jake.

It's Chieffytown
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:52 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I don't know about that. If not for Clark, I would say....

"Who, who, who, who and who?
Not gonna disagree on juju Watkins. She’s fun to watch and she’s got a marketable personality and is already pulling in media. She’s probably more Durant than Steph and we know which one pulled in way more buzz.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:59 AM 06-03-2024
Bwahaha oh gosh don't tell me I've found ANOTHER dumb prick who hasn't read a book in their life and doesn't HAVE A CLUE what "racism" is? :-) Smh the lack of educated people on this forum IS SCARY!! :-)
Please enlighten us. What is racism?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:01 AM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Please enlighten us. What is racism?
Prepare to be enlightened on how racism is about power and influence and how black people cannot be racist because they don't have any power to oppress white folk.
[Reply]
Page 158 of 188
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168 > Last »
Up