ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1577 of 4909
« First < 577107714771527156715731574157515761577 157815791580158115871627167720772577 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:08 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Denver could use another coverage LB after Corey Nelson left, but that's why they're trying to trade for Sua Cravens.
How ANYONE could think that's a good idea is beeyond me.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:11 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by COchief:
You, as you already admitted, can be and were a condescending prick to everyone during the lean Tebow/McD years. The entire narrative of this exchange is Donk winning = decent MHM, Donk losing = condescending angry prick. You didn't throw anything my way. I have an exceptional memory and was taken aback by the "friendly foe" who suddenly became a huge asshole once they weren't dominating us.

Mahomes gives you no choice but to a least give him a "solid", your all pro CB couldn't stop himself from gushing about him after he schooled your ass in your house. Don't act like you're mother Teresa for stating the obvious.
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
No, i like to watch you be a condescending arsehole. Its the greatest validation of the chiefs current standing, and my ability to debate :-) . And as you said, you're up for it. Dont get all pouty now
Again, would love to know of one instance I was a jerk to everyone. Hell, when Denver was winning, I would post those "AFCW" threads... you guys got all pissy about that, so I stopped.

I think you're just one of the overly sensitive folks, I guess. Maybe I cut you with a comment, I dunno. Pouty? Phhht. I never get pouty, I get bored with stuff like this...

Originally Posted by COchief:
This man has MHM experience, I am going to enjoy his imminent meltdown this time around.
Maybe the two of you should grab TEX and form a support group. Hold each other... wait, was that mean?

[Reply]
New World Order 11:17 AM 03-22-2018
Too bad he won't play Western Kentucky this season (if he he's able to get on the field).
[Reply]
BossChief 11:30 AM 03-22-2018
Denver is set at LT, LG, and C. Keenum was the 7th highest rated passer in the league last year, and DT, Sanders, and CJ Anderson are good players.

Denver isn't anywhere near as bad as CP portrays them. We have no glaring holes on defense and we have a bunch of high picks to spend on the offense if we want to. Don't forget, we get Jake Butt and Carlos Henderson back this year so the offense already has some help on the way.
Lol

Your own coach has talked about moving Bolles to the right side...so, either your coach is an idiot, or he thinks Bolles wasn’t good at LT...or both.

Your center has bad hips that could have a career ended at any point.

Leary is far from a permanent LG.

DT, Sanders and CJ are all going into their last years in Denver and all three were talked about this offseason as CUTS ...with absolutely nothing behind them.

Jake Butt may end up being a player, but he may never fully recover and Henderson is garbage.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:37 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Lol

Your own coach has talked about moving Bolles to the right side...so, either your coach is an idiot, or he thinks Bolles wasn’t good at LT...or both.
I don't know why he said that. Maybe he knows there are very few RT's available and he wants people to think that Denver is in the market for a LT. I doubt it was something he was serious about.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:39 AM 03-22-2018
DT might have the worst hands in the NFL.

Drop after drop after drop.

No one fears CJ. He can barely crack 4.0 ypc
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:49 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
DT might have the worst hands in the NFL.

Drop after drop after drop.

No one fears CJ. He can barely crack 4.0 ypc
No doubt thy DT will get the dropsies... still a top threat.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:50 AM 03-22-2018
I don't know why he said that. Maybe he knows there are very few RT's available and he wants people to think that Denver is in the market for a LT. I doubt it was something he was serious about.
Or maybe it was because Bolles gets confused easily and less the league in holding penalties because of it...and with his handicap the coach doesn’t think he can improve.

I mean, the idiot brought his newborn baby on stage while holding it up while he went down stairs.

I was watching that moment thinking OMG HES GONNA DROP HIS BABY ON LIVE TV.

They should go ahead and move him to RT or RG if they want to keep him long term.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:51 AM 03-22-2018
This is most likely DTs last year in Denver, barring a restructure. 17 million cap hit for next season. Sanders is in the same boat, but he's a bit older and his cap hit is smaller. 12 million.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:58 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is most likely DTs last year in Denver, barring a restructure. 17 million cap hit for next season. Sanders is in the same boat, but he's a bit older and his cap hit is smaller. 12 million.
Possibly...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:59 AM 03-22-2018
You generally don't move someone from tackle to guard unless they lack the athleticism/arm length to play tackle. Bolles has no such problems. Bolles doesn't have the body type or strength to be a good guard anyways.

Moving Bolles to RT doesn't make sense either because all of the best rushers in the AFCW line up against RT's.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:05 PM 03-22-2018

Well, well. Broncos sent a scout to Johnny Manziel's throwing session today at University of San Diego Pro Day. John Elway said he would explore all options in finding a QB. He said that before Case Keenum and mindset apparently hasn't changed. #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) March 22, 2018

[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 PM 03-22-2018
Denver is set at LT, LG, and C. Keenum was the 7th highest rated passer in the league last year, and DT, Sanders, and CJ Anderson are good players.

Denver isn't anywhere near as bad as CP portrays them. We have no glaring holes on defense and we have a bunch of high picks to spend on the offense if we want to. Don't forget, we get Jake Butt and Carlos Henderson back this year so the offense already has some help on the way.
You have a top 5 pick in the draft, guess what? That means you suck.

And hey all those draft picks, John Elway sucks at drafting. Since he took that job the Broncos are the worst drafting team in the West.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:23 PM 03-22-2018
Jacksonville and Dallas picked in the top 5 and then turned it around the following season. Denver beat themselves last year with terrible QB play and turnovers on offense and special teams.

I think Chiefs fans should know that you can have a really talented roster but be bogged down by subpar QB play. The Chiefs had like 9 Pro Bowlers one year and still went 4-12. Look how quickly they turned it around when they dumped Cassel for Smith.
[Reply]
O.city 12:24 PM 03-22-2018
Jacksonville and Dallas picked in the top 5 and then turned it around the following season. Denver beat themselves last year with terrible QB play and turnovers on offense and special teams.

I think Chiefs fans should know that you can have a really talented roster but be bogged down by subpar QB play. The Chiefs had like 9 Pro Bowlers one year and still went 4-12. Look how quickly they turned it around when they dumped Cassel for Smith.
They also brought in a top 5 coach in the NFL.

Um, maybe I missed the Broncos doing that.
[Reply]
Page 1577 of 4909
« First < 577107714771527156715731574157515761577 157815791580158115871627167720772577 > Last »
Up