ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 244
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:16 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Last year they couldn't run the ball like this.

This feels like a different Bills team.

You mean because they aren’t a playoff team?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:18 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You mean because they aren’t a playoff team?
Some major homerade flowing on this topic.

The Bills have a better chance to win their division than miss the playoffs.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:26 PM 12-19-2023
The Cowboys are the frauds they have always been with Dak. It's not new ground. Score points and help your defense
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:29 PM 12-19-2023
The Bills needed two flukey turnovers and a TD wiped off the board to win by 3. With no Pacheatcode. KC will assrape them if they meet in Arrowhead again.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:32 PM 12-19-2023
Last year they couldn't run the ball like this.

This feels like a different Bills team.
They tried like hell to **** up the KC game. They did **** up the Philly game and Dallas did exactly what Dallas does in that scenario; play bad on the road after a big win in the elements. That game ended up exactly as the numbers said it should have.

Did you see McDermott when the clock expired in the Chiefs game? Dude almost passed out.

They're really only marginally running the ball for more ypg than the last couple years. Ravens, Bengals, Colts and Browns are all top 12 run defenses that are currenlty in playoff spots. Add Miami and Denver as top 15.

You can blast on the Bengals run D all you want but the last 2 times Buffalo played them, 64 and 68 yards. The Eagles have given up 145ypg rushing in the last 5.

I don't see any difference in this years team. The national talking head narrative is ready to pounce and crown them every time they put a couple good games together and it always winds up ending the same way for them, bitter disappointment and sorrow.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:35 PM 12-19-2023

MAINLY because the Dolphins are pretenders.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:36 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Did you see McDermott when the clock expired in the Chiefs game? Dude almost passed out.
That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, even he couldn't believe they won. :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:37 PM 12-19-2023

Not from me. I’ve said for a while here they are the only team that can beat the Chiefs even if the Chiefs play really well. I also have said they are good enough to beat any team in one game (so I prefer to avoid them) but they are not good enough to win four playoff games in a row. The fact is they still are not in the playoffs and even one slip up in the next three is a good chance it could be the end for them.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:40 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, even he couldn't believe they won. :-)
Right? I was like, wow, you can feel that way but don't show it on TV.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:47 PM 12-19-2023
Josh Allen has played like shit the past two games.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:48 PM 12-19-2023
If Clay is scared of a team, we are fine
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:48 PM 12-19-2023
No they won't. Just like last year, the slightest bit of adversity and they'll fall apart like a cheap suit. They're a ticking time bomb waiting to go boom.
Zero clue what to expect this postseason.

I know they almost lost to a dude named Skylar last postseason, but still don't trust Tua or Lamar or really anyone more than Allen... and I wouldn't trust Allen, either.

Then you add in how well Browning has played, and questions on how he'll handle the playoffs surrounded by a team anyone would think is dangerous in the playoffs.

I'm expecting several early round games to be complete shitshows, and probably even into the divisional round, unless more than just one or two of these teams seriously steps up.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:05 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That dude brings absolutely nothing to football discussion.
Right.

I leave it to "experts" like you.

Dumbass.

Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Feels like you're just making it up as you go.
Seriously? It's no secret Donovan Smith, Thuney, and Taylor are much better pass blockers than run blockers. They overpaid Taylor instead of going after a cheaper McGary, who is a superior run blocker. Conversely, Humphrey and Trey Smith are better at run blocking. I shouldn't say the line is bad at run blocking, but it's not their strength. They're built more for pass protection.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:17 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Zero clue what to expect this postseason.

I know they almost lost to a dude named Skylar last postseason, but still don't trust Tua or Lamar or really anyone more than Allen... and I wouldn't trust Allen, either.

Then you add in how well Browning has played, and questions on how he'll handle the playoffs surrounded by a team anyone would think is dangerous in the playoffs.

I'm expecting several early round games to be complete shitshows, and probably even into the divisional round, unless more than just one or two of these teams seriously steps up.
Yep. I can't remember a late/post season where things were so much in the air. You usually have at least a couple teams in each conference that are rock solid and a couple other teams that are truly dangerous.

There's just so much unknown that it makes it so intriguing and terrifying at the same time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:28 PM 12-19-2023
Yep. I can't remember a late/post season where things were so much in the air. You usually have at least a couple teams in each conference that are rock solid and a couple other teams that are truly dangerous.

There's just so much unknown that it makes it so intriguing and terrifying at the same time.
It's no different than any other year. Teams are flawed in the salary cap era...not new news
[Reply]
Page 157 of 244
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207 > Last »
Up