ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 379
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:00 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by All22:
I love your characterizations of the games:
We "barely beat Seattle" but losing to them in OT without Kittle or our Kicker by a last second FG gets no credit.
Baltimore "kicked our ass" by last second FG at home after their lowest scoring output of the year and only scoring 3 in the second half.
Baltimore shut your run game down and made Jimmy Grapes try to win, which was a disaster. It was never even as close as 3 points. Baltimore is a joke of a team with a one-dimensional running QB. We've beaten them twice over the past 2 seasons.

GB and MIN are "VERY mediocre" and we're lucky we didn't have to play SEA or NO again... because they lost to GB and MIN.

If GB and MIN are mediocre then what are the Texans and Titans?
We almost beat GB and DID beat MIN with a QB that was teaching math and coaching high school ball at the beginning of the season behind a backup Oline. Texans and Titans were good enough to spot 24 and 10 point leads to and still kick their asses.

And didn't the Titans that you guys brag about beating last week only make the playoffs because they beat you in the regular season?

Oh and BTW, ATL >>> IND
Hey, we were decimated by injuries, but yeah...Titans didn't play any regular season games after week 10. They got in when they beat us in the regular season and didn't have to play again until the playoffs.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:00 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The best case scenario barring injury to Mahomes is not 10 ****ing points dude.

We scored 20+ in both games WITHOUT him.

You aren’t giving this Chiefs team any respect outside of Mahomes and I’m calling you out!
Calm down man. I said best case scenario for the Niners, meaning the damn thing just goes absolutely perfect for them. Turnovers (maybe even fumbled kickoffs/punts by the Chiefs) and so forth. Maybe the Niners offense hogs the ball to keep the Chiefs offense from touching it. If the Chiefs completely crap their pants, the Niners can hold them to 10 points.
[Reply]
Hern 03:01 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Your team is ****ed yo. Your QB is proven to be unreliable. Meanwhile you dipshits keep pretending our defence remains the same as it was in 2018. **** you.

Thanks bud. Good luck to you too.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:03 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Calm down man. I said best case scenario for the Niners, meaning the damn thing just goes absolutely perfect for them. Turnovers (maybe even fumbled kickoffs/punts by the Chiefs) and so forth. Maybe the Niners offense hogs the ball to keep the Chiefs offense from touching it. If the Chiefs completely crap their pants, the Niners can hold them to 10 points.
No, they really fucking can’t.

Stop sucking their dick for 5 seconds. Breathe.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:03 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
Thanks bud. Good luck to you too.
:-)

Mahomes_Is_God has some issues. We have to let him out of his cage to eat and poop at least twice a day, or DFS gets all bent.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:04 AM 01-23-2020
49ers fans really thinking they’re just gonna blow our d line off the LOS

Chiefs D line is beefy, beefier and nastier than Green Bay. I’ve said it a bunch but Green Bay didn’t show up. Tons of soft, low effort, business decision type plays all over the field on defense.

And Spags is going to have his guys coached up to be ready for all the shifts and motions. 9ers motion on basically every play, often multiple times. It’s a big part of how they create leverage in the blocking game, and another aspect of it is that they can make similar pass concepts look entirely different pre snap. I’m 110% sure Spags is going to have a strategy to counteract this. The Packers didn’t look remotely ready for it. Obviously they can’t be prepared for every motion on every play, but on key downs I know that Spags and co will be able to glean tendencies, especially as the game goes on.

The Niners will get their wins on offense, but I think they’re going to have to abandon the running game at some point. And that’s when the defense can really eat.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:05 AM 01-23-2020
It’s not just Patrick Mahomes why do you continue to ignore this?

Andy Reid is a master at negating the impact of pass rushers. He’s don’t it with Bosa, Miller, Mack, Watt, etc.

Also, we have a fantastic pass blocking OL.

Respect the rest of our team.
We'll see how it goes. The OL got their butts kicked pretty hard in the AFC title game a year ago for the 1st half. It was ugly. They got their act together big time in the 2nd half of that game. They'll need to bring their A game from the first snap this time around.

I was specifically addressing the Niners guy who is extremely confident they will get to Mahomes. So if you indulge his idea and assume that the pass rush is ferocious, then I addressed the rest of it...which is that even if they get to Mahomes, he is fully capable of pulling off some batshit crazy stuff to make their pass rushers look like idiots.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:06 AM 01-23-2020
We'll see how it goes. The OL got their butts kicked pretty hard in the AFC title game a year ago for the 1st half. It was ugly. They got their act together big time in the 2nd half of that game. They'll need to bring their A game from the first snap this time around.

I was specifically addressing the Niners guy who is extremely confident they will get to Mahomes. So if you indulge his idea and assume that the pass rush is ferocious, then I addressed the rest of it...which is that even if they get to Mahomes, he is fully capable of pulling off some batshit crazy stuff to make their pass rushers look like idiots.
This is accurate.

The Rams game last year, their Dline gave us FITS. Its was horrible.

We scored 50 points anyway.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:08 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This is accurate.

Exactly which is why saying their pass rush alone can possibly hold us to 10 pts is absurd.

The Jaguars were constantly getting pressure week 1 with a much better matchup in the secondary and couldn’t stop us either.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:08 AM 01-23-2020
This is accurate.

Offense got 36 I think. Defense made some huge plays to get 14 on Goff. Mahomes made big mistakes that delivered 21 to the Rams. That was the difference in the game. One QB gave 21 and the other gave 14. I hope Pat learned a lot from that experience.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:09 AM 01-23-2020
:-)

Mahomes_Is_God has some issues. We have to let him out of his cage to eat and poop at least twice a day, or DFS gets all bent.
I WILL DEFEND US FOREVER! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Reply]
staylor26 03:11 AM 01-23-2020
Offense got 36 I think. Defense made some huge plays to get 14 on Goff. Mahomes made big mistakes that delivered 21 to the Rams. That was the difference in the game. One QB gave 21 and the other gave 14. I hope Pat learned a lot from that experience.
But the point is that when teams get pressure we can still score a lot of points.

Pressure alone isn’t going to stop this offense and that’s literally all the 49ers have going for them defensively in this matchup. Their LB’s are pretty much irrelevant.
[Reply]
All22 03:13 AM 01-23-2020

You're one of the most reasonable posters here so I'll ask you...

Why do the Chargers give y'all such a hard time? There talk on the 49ers forums about Gus Bradley defenses giving Mahomes fits and Saleh is from that coaching tree.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:14 AM 01-23-2020
But the point is that when teams get pressure we can still score a lot of points.

Pressure alone isn’t going to stop this offense and that’s literally all the 49ers have going for them defensively in this matchup. Their LB’s are pretty much irrelevant.
Don't they have Fred Warner and Kwon Alexander at LB?

Those guys are good
[Reply]
DRM08 03:14 AM 01-23-2020

Those are fair points. :-)
[Reply]
Page 157 of 379
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Up