Page 157 of 173
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Chief Roundup 05:33 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Admits? No.
As she is saying that stuff he is saying ya, ya in the background. No denial also means that it is true. If it was not any person would immediately deny those types of accusations.
Frazod 05:33 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
But he was suspended by the league. I thought that was the discussion we were in
No, the discussion I've ALWAYS been in is not shitcanning him so he won't end up playing for another team after serving a suspension, so the organization doesn't look like a bunch of fucking chumps FOR THE SECOND TIME.

I just don't get why that's so hard for people to grasp. :-)
Chief Roundup 05:33 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
You never played open chest before?
Not with my 3 year old son.
BleedingRed 05:34 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You guys doing comparisons. Would Adrian Peterson not be a better comparison? Adrian got 15 games for his first offense for beating his sons butt. :-)
He would be, except he admitted it.... and there was physical proof.

Also side note, that was before NFL came out with the rules
BleedingRed 05:34 PM 05-01-2019
As she is saying that stuff he is saying ya, ya in the background. No denial also means that it is true. If it was not any person would immediately deny those types of accusations.
No it doesn’t mean it’s true, for all we know he’s rolling his eyes
Chief Roundup 05:36 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
No, the discussion I've ALWAYS been in is not shitcanning him so he won't end up playing for another team after serving a suspension, so the organization doesn't look like a bunch of fucking chumps FOR THE SECOND TIME.

Probably because that is not the reasoning behind most other posters arguments.
Chief Roundup 05:37 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No it doesn’t mean it’s true, for all we know he’s rolling his eyes
The law will not look at it like that. The law will look at it and approach it as if he was admitting those actions.
arrwheader 05:37 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Then how do explain the broken arm on Zev?

Shit idk could have been accident who knows that’s the thing no one knows and because no one knows and the longer it goes on that way the more likely I think there’s 0 evidence to support it.

If it was there it would be out there by now and the DA would have already charged him.
Frazod 05:41 PM 05-01-2019
Probably because that is not the reasoning behind most other posters arguments.
You either want him catching touchdowns for us, or piling up touchdowns against us.
Chief Roundup 05:48 PM 05-01-2019
You either want him catching touchdowns for us, or piling up touchdowns against us.
I don't know that he will be catching TDs for anyone at least for the next couple of years.
I figure after this audio release they will flip Espinal against Hill with a promise of no jail time. She will and Hill will get convicted. He will remain on the exempt list for the remainder of this season while the legal situation plays out and then will be suspended for 1 season.

That is probably the battered Chiefs syndrome but I expect this to be bad.
SAUTO 05:51 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Meredith claims Crystal has,

And considering they have been seen going into court holding hands I would say that Crystal isn’t telling the judge he broke his arm or beats his kids....
Meredith didn't even know when the broken arm happened.
SAUTO 05:53 PM 05-01-2019

Oh well I guess I've missed that.

I'm totally with you on that.

I want him scoring TDs for us or not at all
Ribbs67 05:53 PM 05-01-2019
What's great about the human race is that 2 different people can look at the same situation and the same information and form 2 totally different opinions! Amazing stuff really. That being said..when Hill is still a member of the Chiefs this year and Mahomes unleashes a 65 yd bomb to Tyreek..You damn well better look away in disgust..just saying....
Frazod 05:54 PM 05-01-2019
I don't know that he will be catching TDs for anyone at least for the next couple of years.
I figure after this audio release they will flip Espinal against Hill with a promise of no jail time. She will and Hill will get convicted. He will remain on the exempt list for the remainder of this season while the legal situation plays out and then will be suspended for 1 season.

That is probably the battered Chiefs syndrome but I expect this to be bad.
If he gets a permanent suspension, then fuck him. We take our lumps and move on. Nothing can be done about that.

But I just don't see that happening.

But Clark getting clowned like some goddamn bumpkin playing three card monte AGAIN simply cannot happen. Just wait until the first time Hunt takes it to the house against us. It's coming. And with our luck, probably at a crucial time in a playoff game. Or do you think he'll ease up against us for old time's sake? :-)
SAUTO 06:06 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
What's great about the human race is that 2 different people can look at the same situation and the same information and form 2 totally different opinions! Amazing stuff really. That being said..when Hill is still a member of the Chiefs this year and Mahomes unleashes a 65 yd bomb to Tyreek..You damn well better look away in disgust..just saying....
I'll still cheer. I'm a chiefs fan
Page 157 of 173
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167 > Last »
Up