ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 200
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:00 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Posts like this don't actually help your argument.

Lakers Suns Sonics Blazers, and Jazz were all scrubs?
Knicks and Pacers were solid as well..and as most know you were allowed to play defense back then.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:03 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Knicks and Pacers were solid as well..and as most know you were allowed to play defense back then.
Yeah, for sure. Cavaliers too. I was only talking about the finals teams. But you're right.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:06 PM 06-29-2019
Yeah, for sure. Cavaliers too. I was only talking about the finals teams. But you're right.
Yeah. You had to earn your trips to the finals through the East in those days.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:14 PM 06-29-2019
I don't think so at this point either. But they were super dumb to get rid of him for ball lmao
Agreed and the Nets are stupid for picking Kyrie over him. Kyrie already ruined 1 young team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:15 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Butler is a very good player. Far better than Kemba Walker if only due to his defence alone.
Butler can suck a fat dick.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:16 PM 06-29-2019
Butler is a very good player. Far better than Kemba Walker if only due to his defence alone.
I would take Kemba over Butler and Russell. He is the perfect PG and an excellent teammate.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:17 PM 06-29-2019
DeAngelo Russell would be a great add for the Lakers. See if the Grizzlies end up dropping Korver and go after him too. (Korver's my favorite NBA player so I'm a bit biased with that one.)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:23 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Agreed and the Nets are stupid for picking Kyrie over him. Kyrie already ruined 1 young team.
Kyrie just has a terrible attitude. I can't believe anyone wants him around young guys lol
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:28 PM 06-29-2019
Kyrie has not won jack shit without LeBron to prop him up.

The Nets will regret signing Kyrie and taking on his constant drama... either he’s injured or he is crying about something.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:37 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I would take Kemba over Butler and Russell. He is the perfect PG and an excellent teammate.
Butler is far better than either one of them. Kemba is undersized and doesn't play defense, that counts in the playoffs especially.

Russell is at least young enough that you could see him improving, though. He already take a massive jump this season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:38 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Butler can suck a fat dick.
That 76ers team doesn't have that champion Raptors team on the ropes a few months ago without him.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:43 PM 06-29-2019
Butler is far better than either one of them. Kemba is undersized and doesn't play defense, that counts in the playoffs especially.

Russell is at least young enough that you could see him improving, though. He already take a massive jump this season.
Jimmy Butler is also a fucking dickhead and one of the biggest locker room problems in the NBA. That also counts for something.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:31 PM 06-29-2019

Sure talent wise he is better but as Hamas said that isn't the only thing that matters. He could be potentially going to his 4th team.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:43 PM 06-29-2019
Sounds like Butler and Kawhi to the Clippers is also a legit possibility.

That would be cool. Then KD to Brooklyn. I’m totally cool with a few teams having double headed monsters as opposed to one or two super teams.
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 08:50 PM 06-29-2019
You don't have to buy it for it to be true. He's going down as the greatest ever regardless of his championship count.
Most fans, players and analysts don't believe this, it is strictly regulated to the LeStans. Lucky for you, lebron still has play time left but he must dominate from here on out, otherwise it's lights out on him catching Jordan.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 200
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167 > Last »
Up