ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 163
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 03:29 PM 04-26-2019
Its ridiculous how the team he's with gets to eat shit but then another team can sign him scott free.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:30 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
There will be at least one scumbag owner that will take him, and it will all magically wash away.
No. Banned.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:31 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
No. Banned.
It won't happen.

The union will fight it and win.
[Reply]
In58men 03:31 PM 04-26-2019
No. Banned.
Exactly, no team should be able to sign him.

This defeats the purpose
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:31 PM 04-26-2019
In light of that obvious reality, I’m actually able to live with them just suspending him for the rest of his contract with the chiefs to hold his rights, until Old Rog makes a comment.

Potentially. Not sure how that affects the cap and roster numbers.
[Reply]
notorious 03:31 PM 04-26-2019
No. Banned.
I hope you are right, but look at league history.

I don’t see a ban happening.
[Reply]
Shields68 03:31 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I think that if a player is suspended, and waived by a team, that a team that is interested must claim and sign a contract within 48 hours with said player.

That way they get the full brunt of the media, and if it doesn’t work out they are stuck with the contract.

Cleveland got to come in and sign a piece of shit with zero fallout. That is wrong on many levels.
But the better course might be for the chiefs to have let the NFL handle the suspension. Then indicate they will reevaluate at the end of the suspension. If Hunt/Hill actually takes steps to solve the issues etc. Not sure there would be the huge fallout. The Chiefs would have been in the same position of the Browns.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:31 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Its ridiculous how the team he's with gets to eat shit but then another team can sign him scott free.
Some teams have back bones and others don’t.

Some teams try to help players. Others don’t.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:32 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
100% accurate.
So why cut him? Chiefs are going to take bad pr if he is cut or not. And I believe you are sincere in hoping the Pats would never sign him.
[Reply]
TEX 03:32 PM 04-26-2019
Sure is. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 03:32 PM 04-26-2019
The union will call it a first offense and fight tooth and nail, no union head wants to be known as the guy on watch when a player was banned from the league, that looks terrible to the players.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:32 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The bigger laugh is that some of you demand a high standard of ethics and morality from journalists while proclaiming that you'd support Hitler if it helped the Chiefs win a Super Bowl.

Take SDH, lord of the lowlifes:
"That reporter is a fucking cunt for doing her job."

"How dare you call Tyreek a piece of shit. I am a firm believer in the legal process."

Can't wait to see what's next from some of you. :-)
Fuck you, you piece of shit. Just because I want to know what's actually happening here doesn't make me a "lowlife". And as I said before; where were you and the rest of the crusaders at when we brought this guy on board? Where were you every Sunday when this guy was scoring TD's and making that hack job Smith look somewhat respectable? That's right; you were cheering your asses off for a known DV offender and thinking nothing of it. You checked your morality at the door on this one LONG ago, sport.

The only difference between you and I, is that I have resigned myself to the fact that we signed the POS to begin with, and now it's on the justice system and the league to figure this mess out, and not for you and the rest of the hypocritical shit bags to pronounce verdict and sentence. And I've also determined that with the league's "morals" being what they are, I'll be fucked before I straight-up release a top 5 talent for the other 31 vultures to swoop in and grab.

You say that you "hate" me and that you have continual problems with me, so why don't you just bugger the fuck off and stay away from me.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:33 PM 04-26-2019
Tyreek actually may be here long term. By the time his contract is up he won’t command 20 mil a year. Sign him to a deal worth 5 mil a year. Probably as much anyone will pay for him
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:33 PM 04-26-2019
The union will call it a first offense and fight tooth and nail, no union head wants to be known as the guy on watch when a player was banned from the league, that looks terrible to the players.
This is exactly what Dominigue Foxsworth said. He said the union would win and come out on top
[Reply]
TEX 03:34 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
In light of that obvious reality, I’m actually able to live with them just suspending him for the rest of his contract with the chiefs to hold his rights, until Old Rog makes a comment.

Potentially. Not sure how that affects the cap and roster numbers.
I completely agree. I think that's the best option.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 163
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159 > Last »
Up