ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 244
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 AM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I knew the Bills hysteria would be in overdrive this week but my God, it's only Tuesday and I'm ready to puke already....
They are the most dangerous team in the AFC right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:16 AM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Figures you would be humping the Buffalo bandwagon.

:-)
Yea, that's it! Not the fact that the Chargers have clearly fucking quit, getting beat by almost 40 giving up 60+ to the Raiders.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:17 AM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I knew the Bills hysteria would be in overdrive this week but my God, it's only Tuesday and I'm ready to puke already....
Given the current state of the AFC, I'd put them pretty high on the list of dangerous teams... even if they haven't accomplished a ton in the playoffs, I'll lean towards having been there before over all these paper champs (of course, they've been the biggest paper champs of them all, too).
[Reply]
tredadda 11:33 AM 12-19-2023
The Miami game is going to be huge for both of them. Buffalo has two easy games coming up and the Miami one should determine their season. I don't think they make the playoffs if they finish 10-7.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 AM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The Miami game is going to be huge for both of them. Buffalo has two easy games coming up and the Miami one should determine their season. I don't think they make the playoffs if they finish 10-7.
If we want the AFC Championship at Arrowhead, we probably want the Bills in the playoffs.

They're the one team I'd pick to go into Baltimore and win.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:53 AM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If we want the AFC Championship at Arrowhead, we probably want the Bills in the playoffs.

They're the one team I'd pick to go into Baltimore and win.
Who had take the ball out of Allen's hands and just run the ball over and over and throw swing passes as a working strategy for Buffalo?

Eagles started off last night doing the same things against Seattle, went right down the field and scored a TD and then went away from it.

With all the defenses designed to stop the pass, this year's playoffs might look like football from 15-20 years ago.

Maybe that's what KC needed. We should be doing the same thing with Pacheco if we draw either Buffalo or Baltimore in the playoffs. Run right at them.

Limit the possibility for our shit WR's to make mistakes.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:59 AM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Who had take the ball out of Allen's hands and just run the ball over and over and throw swing passes as a working strategy for Buffalo?

Eagles started off last night doing the same things against Seattle, went right down the field and scored a TD and then went away from it.

With all the defenses designed to stop the pass, this year's playoffs might look like football from 15-20 years ago.

Maybe that's what KC needed. We should be doing the same thing with Pacheco if we draw either Buffalo or Baltimore in the playoffs. Run right at them.

Limit the possibility for our shit WR's to make mistakes.
Except the Chiefs O-line isn't good at run blocking.

Andy isn't going to run consistently just like Marty would never throw every down.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:02 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

Andy isn't going to run consistently just like Marty would never throw every down.
I'd actually argue they have improved considerably over the course of the last month and especially with Wanya taking over.

Furthermore, they've shown a lot more willingness to run the ball, starting with the Philadelphia game, and definitely continuing against Green Bay.

I think the offense is going to be more focused on the run in the postseason than we've seen previously, especially with the two TE sets being heavily used last game.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:04 PM 12-19-2023
I'd actually argue they have improved considerably over the course of the last month and especially with Wanya taking over.

Furthermore, they've shown a lot more willingness to run the ball, starting with the Philadelphia game, and definitely continuing against Green Bay.

I think the offense is going to be more focused on the run in the postseason than we've seen previously, especially with the two TE sets being heavily used last game.
I'm fine with that. They can't succeed going pass heavy anymore. They've shown that all season with drops, poor route running, miscommunication, and INTs.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:12 PM 12-19-2023
We’re going to host the Bills in the 6th annual Arrowhead Invitational, and in the final minute Kelce will lateral to Toney for the game-winning TD. Only this time, no bailout flag. Every Bills fan will immediately off himself.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:29 PM 12-19-2023

Doing less RPO's as well. Much easier to run block for true run and play action.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:42 PM 12-19-2023

Wanya, Thuney, Creed, and Trey can't run block?!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:44 PM 12-19-2023

What we did against Philly 1st half is perfect against Baltimore and Buffalo.

Power and counter runs with Pacheco.

Buffalo would look as helpless as Dallas did this week to stop it. Baltimore might have more success but they also are asking to be run on more as their strength is their secondary.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:55 PM 12-19-2023

Feels like you're just making it up as you go.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:55 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Get a lead on noxzema Herbert and he's turning it over
I'll bet you anything you want to bet that Herbert will not have a single turnover vs the Bills.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 244
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205 > Last »
Up