ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 300
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:07 PM 01-07-2024
Originally Posted by wbbonneriii:
It is amazing how much help the Jayhawks always get at home...it is ridiculous...always helped for wins (more than any other team)...you gotta wonder how much money they put in officials pockets given how much help they get...
Sounds like the Losers Lament
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:02 PM 01-07-2024
It is amazing how much help the Jayhawks always get at home...it is ridiculous...always helped for wins (more than any other team)...you gotta wonder how much money they put in officials pockets given how much help they get...
I'm only donating $2,000 a year to the officials fund, but I'm sure there are people donating larger amounts.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:04 PM 01-07-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'm only donating $2,000 a year to the officials fund, but I'm sure there are people donating larger amounts.
My uncle had to give up his season tickets. Couldn't afford the donation to the officials fund anymore.

Damn shame, he had great seats.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:06 PM 01-07-2024
People bitching about the flagrant call just shows me how dumb they are. It was the right call. One of the best modern coaches even called it the correct call.
[Reply]
DJay23 07:51 PM 01-07-2024
Your tears are delicious. They fuel me. Keep crying your srumptious, salty, glorious tears please.
[Reply]
DJay23 07:53 PM 01-07-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
People bitching about the flagrant call just shows me how dumb they are. It was the right call. One of the best modern coaches even called it the correct call.
If it's a play that happens with 13:21 left in the second half, no one says a word about it. But because it directly led to KU getting an opportunity to win, the mayonnaise brained conspiracy theorists think there is a plot to intentionally benefit Old KU.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:57 PM 01-07-2024
Thanks for watching our team I'm glad you got to see a quality group win in a historic setting. Try not to get cum on the drapes
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:39 PM 01-07-2024
Did you guys see that Tyon Grant Foster is averaging like 21 and 6 at Grand Canyon?

They’ve only lose one game and it was a close one to South Carolina.

I was surprised to see he’s still playing college ball. He graduated high school in 2018.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:43 PM 01-07-2024
They're not getting paid nearly enough based on some of those calls against us last night, particularly the phantom KJ one. If Udeh didn't flagrantly elbow our best player after that, we might have even lost due to those FTs against us.

I expect it to be much more one-sided than that at AFH. Hopefully they'll adjust next Saturday.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:26 AM 01-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Did you guys see that Tyon Grant Foster is averaging like 21 and 6 at Grand Canyon?

They’ve only lose one game and it was a close one to South Carolina.

I was surprised to see he’s still playing college ball. He graduated high school in 2018.

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:49 AM 01-08-2024
Damn, McBride puttin up numbers
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:52 AM 01-08-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Pettiford, good lord, WTF happened? Self has had misses at guard, but I don't remember a player, other than Josh Selby, who was ranked so highly by everyone, that turned out to be this bad.

He isn't even averaging double digits at ECU. At least Self isn't shy about pushing kids out, or recruiting over them. Like, I can imagine Cam Martin showing off his championship ring one day, and the person asks him why he did not finish his career at KU, and he will probably say, yeah, I was a really good college basketball player, but coach Self told me there was no shame in just not being good enough for that level of play, and he was honest with me and told me there was virtually no chance I would play, because everyone else at my position was better than I was.

But, Pettiford, he was like a 4 star recruit was ranked in the Top 15 at the PG position in his class. Cam Martin was a lower division transfer. Yeah, he wasn't the top ranked player like Selby, but Selby had issues off the court too.

There are probably a lot of failed guards that I can't think of right now, but I know a lot of transfers are also successful. It took Enaruna two transfers to find his spot, Grimes went to a FF and is in the NBA, etc.

EDIT: Ok. I am high, reading is fundamental, and I just looked at the list again, and the worse guard was on the list. MJ Rice. Wow. His high school mix tape made him look like a one and done player. Damn.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:38 AM 01-08-2024
MJ Rice injury issues I think were worse than advertised.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:45 AM 01-08-2024
I honestly remember very, very little about Issac McBride but it looks like he's doing very well at Oral Roberts.

And Tristan Enaruna seems to be doing very well. Not sure what the school is though, as I don't recognize that mascot.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:55 AM 01-08-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I honestly remember very, very little about Issac McBride but it looks like he's doing very well at Oral Roberts.

And Tristan Enaruna seems to be doing very well. Not sure what the school is though, as I don't recognize that mascot.
Enaruna is at Cleveland State. Dennis Gates’s old school.

I think McBride redshirted on the 2020 team. He’d be a really nice piece on this team. He’s a career 40% 3 point shooter. Also shoots a ridiculous percentage from the free throw line.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 300
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up