ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 195
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)
Dante84 11:29 PM 04-26-2017
Let's fucking do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:22 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
There you to, Run.

Norman's crime rate is falling quickly.

:-)

And with Mixon being gone, we might be able to let our women walk the streets now...
[Reply]
Priest31kc 10:23 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Well when hes on the bench hurt most of the time, He doesnt have much game...
He missed one game in 2015. 5 in 2016.

That's not "most" of the time.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:24 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What an awful take
I've seen him.. he isn't any good.
[Reply]
Coach 10:25 AM 04-29-2017
Don't get me wrong, I love Maclin, and I still think he can play at a high rate.

However, three things to consider to Maclin.

1. Injury history - He has missed multiple games because of injuries.

2. Fast receivers over 30 is kind of risky. A lot of Maclin's value is tied to his legs to get separation. Maclin's 29, but he's going to be on the 30's sooner than later.

3. Depth.

So I can understand the need for a receiver, for age/future and depth purposes.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:26 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Agreed he wont be around forever and we'll need to get another WR eventually, but dude said we need to replace Maclin because Maclin has no game...

Lol simply a stupid ass statement from a KU fan who probably has dislike for Maclin because he's from Mizzou.

I could careless about the name on the back of the Jersey, the school they played at or them personally.

I care if they produce or not.. I dont get married to these guys, they ALL are fucking replaceable. That sentimental bullshit is for losers. I also dont give a fuck about them personally...

Produce, Win or GTFO...

This whole hes from MU bullshit is laughable garbage. Are you in middle school?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:27 AM 04-29-2017
And yes I would draft a WR to push Maclin to either produce more or GTFO...
[Reply]
Priest31kc 10:30 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

I could careless about the name on the back of the Jersey, the school they played at or them personally.

I care if they produce or not.. I dont get married to these guys, they ALL are fucking replaceable. That sentimental bullshit is for losers. I also dont give a fuck about them personally...

Produce, Win or GTFO...

This whole hes from MU bullshit is laughable garbage. Are you in middle school?
Are you in middle school? Because your argument for replacing Maclin is because he has "no game", which is obviously not true, and that he's on the bench "most of the time", which is also obviously not true.

Now, if your argument was we need to take a WR to hopefully eventually take Maclin's spot because Maclin's 29, gets banged up at times and wont play forever (obviously), than I would've agreed with you.

But you irrationally said he had no game and that he misses most of the season. Both not true lol.
[Reply]
O.city 10:31 AM 04-29-2017
I would have liked eddie Jackson in kc.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 10:32 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Maclin had a horrible year. He better get his shit together this season.
Yep, he was worthless even when he was on the field.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:34 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Are you in middle school? Because your argument for replacing Maclin is because he has "no game", which is obviously not true, and that he's on the bench "most of the time", which is also obviously not true.

Now, if your argument was we need to take a WR to hopefully eventually take Maclin's spot because Maclin's 29, gets banged up at times and wont play forever (obviously), than I would've agreed with you.

But you irrationally said he had no game and that he misses most of the season. Both not true lol.
And he still has "no game"

Disappears in big games including the playoffs...

Hes hurt "most of the time" and he needs replaced.

He needs to get his shit together and produce.
[Reply]
O.city 10:35 AM 04-29-2017
Our best receiver doesn't need replaced. Jesus, take this shit to another thread
[Reply]
staylor26 10:35 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would have liked eddie Jackson in kc.
Yea him or Tedric thompson could've been potential Parker replacements down the line.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:36 AM 04-29-2017
Our best receiver doesn't need replaced. Jesus, take this shit to another thread
No one said anything about replacing Hill or Kelce...

Settle down...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:38 AM 04-29-2017
You know he's essentially in a contract year, right?

If he doesn't get back to his '15 levels of production this year, he's gone after the season.

I don't think Robert Davis has been taken yet; he'd be a great developmental guy, IMO.
[Reply]
O.city 10:39 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You know he's essentially in a contract year, right?

If he doesn't get back to his '15 levels of production this year, he's gone after the season.

I don't think Robert Davis has been taken yet; he'd be a great developmental guy, IMO.
Sure, but that's different than replacing him.

If he has another off year, sure. I'd say it's unlikely and I'd like to keep him for Mahomes to throw too
[Reply]
Page 154 of 195
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Up