ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 300
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:28 PM 01-06-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You didn’t see a play that gave TCU the lead isn’t the last 2 minutes of the game, did you?
No. I had the game on youtubeTV on my PC and i was bouncing between the game, CP and the Bengals board.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:30 PM 01-06-2024
What a win.
A tough one to win.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:31 PM 01-06-2024
Leading the Charmed life :P
[Reply]
Pablo 03:31 PM 01-06-2024
I'm just happy Hunter is ok after that violent thug took an elbow swing at him! He was so mad he's not on the team anymore he set out to hurt our guy!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:32 PM 01-06-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Nice to see us win with a meh game from McCullar.
He's obviously the engine that drives that team. His draft stock is just going up. How do you see him in the pros?
[Reply]
Lzen 03:32 PM 01-06-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Must be from spending so much time here. :-)

Actually, i just call bullshit wherever i see it. Even if it's a team i root for.
I don't care for flopping, even when it's a KU player. And I have said just as much in a game this year when Hunter flopped.
That play in this game was not a flop. Udeh did swing his arm back (unnecessarily) and the flagrant was the correct call.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:33 PM 01-06-2024
He's obviously the engine that drives that team. His draft stock is just going up. How do you see him in the pros?
I didn’t see him as a pro until his 3 ball came around this year.

Now, I’m confident he can be a prototypical 3 and D guy.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:34 PM 01-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm just happy Hunter is ok after that violent thug took an elbow swing at him! He was so mad he's not on the team anymore he set out to hurt our guy!
Hunter is a hero.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:35 PM 01-06-2024
Hunter is a hero.
Tough as nails!
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:44 PM 01-06-2024
They should make flopping an ejectionable offense.
I think people come off as old men shouting at clouds when talking about things like integrity in sports, but I've always hate the flopping shit, too.... I caught a few minutes of UNC/Clemson and swear I saw about 20 head jerks and a couple flops in a matter of a few minutes.

Obviously, the head jerk thing has been the cool thing to do for several years, but I thought one guy for Clemson was going to have whiplash the number of times he did it in a span of a few dribbles. Do kids really not understand how few calls that draws these days because these clowns do it all the fucking time?

And that's a tangent from the real problem of kids falling down at the slightest threat of being touched and getting calls for their terrible acting skills.

The Dickinson thing can go around in circles forever... if he doesn't fall down, maybe he doesn't get a call at all, which is wrong. Fall down and draw a flagrant and we can talk all day about whether that's extreme. People are really quick to say something wasn't intentional sometimes, but damn I've seen some great "oh excuse me" intentional shit before (not saying it was in this case).

I don't think that's near the worst of it though as at least he did get hit across the face.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:53 PM 01-06-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I think people come off as old men shouting at clouds when talking about things like integrity in sports, but I've always hate the flopping shit, too.... I caught a few minutes of UNC/Clemson and swear I saw about 20 head jerks and a couple flops in a matter of a few minutes.

Obviously, the head jerk thing has been the cool thing to do for several years, but I thought one guy for Clemson was going to have whiplash the number of times he did it in a span of a few dribbles. Do kids really not understand how few calls that draws these days because these clowns do it all the fucking time?

And that's a tangent from the real problem of kids falling down at the slightest threat of being touched and getting calls for their terrible acting skills.

The Dickinson thing can go around in circles forever... if he doesn't fall down, maybe he doesn't get a call at all, which is wrong. Fall down and draw a flagrant and we can talk all day about whether that's extreme. People are really quick to say something wasn't intentional sometimes, but damn I've seen some great "oh excuse me" intentional shit before (not saying it was in this case).

I don't think that's near the worst of it though as at least he did get hit across the face.
The head jerk will be a big thing now because of the flopping rule. If someone actually makes contact it's going to be nearly impossible to determine the force, so you're going to see very little to zero Ts called for that, even when it's a grazing blow.

I'll be the first to admit, i haven't liked Dickinson since the first time i saw his stupid face. That might have something to do with my thoughts on the matter...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:54 PM 01-06-2024
Coming into today Tennyson had 3 double digit scoring games this year, with a season high of 13.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:03 PM 01-06-2024

Dickinson said he didn't know it was a flagrant immediately, but it just hurt a lot and he's fortunate that they called it.

Adds that he's strong and survived it. #kubball

— Shreyas Laddha (@shre98) January 6, 2024

A hero. And a survivor.
[Reply]
doomy3 04:08 PM 01-06-2024
:-)

A hero. And a survivor.
:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:10 PM 01-06-2024
If LPD investigates, I’ll be glad to cooperate as a witness. I watched it on TV, but I know what I saw.

The anger in Udeh’s eyes was frightening.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 300
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Up