ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 379
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:01 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Even if Dickless O'Brien would've went for it and they scored, it would've been 51-35 at the end.
Right, I'm not sure any of the controversial O'Brien decisions really mattered in the end. Their defense was pure trash. Receivers were either wide open or refs had to throw flags for interference/grabbing by the Texans.
[Reply]
Hern 02:01 AM 01-23-2020
:-)

You're in for a rude awakening. "Your 29th ranked rush D"

:-)

When were we the 29th ranked rush D? Week 7??

Defense is ranked for the entire year. Not just for when it fits your narrative.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:02 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Over the last 8 games, we have held teams to under a hundred yard average rushing. Your team allows 113 rush yards per game.

I guarantee you that your team will be held in check on the ground with the exception of a possible play or 2. This isn’t even close to the defense that started the year giving up big run yardage because they were learning a completely new scheme as well as multiple formation changes and most of the starters were brand new to the team.

We didn’t have Pennel yet.
We didn’t have Terrell Suggs yet.
Frank Clark was having nerve issues.
Chris Jones was still learning to play disciplined football.

Do yourself a favor so you don’t look ignorant....

Go watch 2 early in the year games of KC and then watch a couple recent games.

You guys are flat out NOT going to put up big rushing numbers against THIS KC run defense.
He thinks that we have the 29th ranked rush defense, and that those numbers, even if accurate (they're not) mean something on Feb 2 (they don't).

I'm hoping these guys participate in the game day thread here so we can read their reactions.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:03 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
Defense is ranked for the entire year. Not just for when it fits your narrative.
Cool story, bro. Whatever makes you feel better.
[Reply]
Hern 02:04 AM 01-23-2020
Cool story, bro. Whatever makes you feel better.

That’s the nicest you’ve ever been to me buddy!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 02:06 AM 01-23-2020
So you think every team is the same team they were week 1.

Good to know you’re a fucking retard that shouldn’t even be acknowledged anymore.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 02:06 AM 01-23-2020
That makes 0 sense unless your narrative is judging teams on months of success rather than what is happening today.

Remember when the patriots were 16-0 and they lost to the giants in the superbowl because the giants were on fire and clicking? I don't think what stats the giants put up in weeks 1-8 really mattered since what they were doing weeks 9-16 is who they became...... I wonder if the rams sit on your boards talking about how you guys should judge them off their Superbowl appearance last year and not their current form?

I judge your team off what they did vs the packers/vikings/seahawks. That is the best resemblance of your team. That means you have a stellar defense, a shit quarterback and a great running game. You wanna continue talking about weeks 1-10 etc? Thats fine, I won't be using lube next sunday anyways.
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 02:07 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You haven’t faced many teams that can test you like your team is going to be tested next Sunday.

NO scored 46
Seattle scores 27
Arizona scored 26
Atlanta scored 29
Rams scored 31

KCs offense is far more talented than any of those.

Just be happy your team made it this far.

KC is winning the Super Bowl next Sunday.

Enjoy the commercials.
Certainly you don't know much about the 49ers. Apparently you missed the fact that our team was decimated with injuries during that point in the season. We STILL won a lot of of those games despite it. And we now have a lot of the key guys back for the playoff run. Which makes our defense completely different and much more dominant. As evidenced by the playoffs so far. We dominated our opponents.
[Reply]
Hern 02:07 AM 01-23-2020
He thinks that we have the 29th ranked rush defense, and that those numbers, even if accurate (they're not) mean something on Feb 2 (they don't).

I'm hoping these guys participate in the game day thread here so we can read their reactions.

I’ll try to tune in with this game day thread. Might be difficult since I have friends and we’ll be watching the game. Most likely crying because we’re getting blown out.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:08 AM 01-23-2020
That’s the nicest you’ve ever been to me buddy!!!
Well, you've had a hard day at work, and your fellow 49er fan dropped us from 26th ranked rush D to the 29th for some reason, so I guess those numbers are real important to you guys...I guess you all may as well feel good about things now, today. Because this defense is going to shock the shit out of you when they shut down the SF running game and make a fucking mockery out of your barely-capable game manager of a QB Jimmy Sour Grapes.

Buddy.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
That makes 0 sense unless your narrative is judging teams on months of success rather than what is happening today.

Remember when the patriots were 16-0 and they lost to the giants in the superbowl because the giants were on fire and clicking? I don't think what stats the giants put up in weeks 1-8 really mattered since what they were doing weeks 9-16 is who they became......

I judge your team off what they did vs the packers/vikings/seahawks. That is the best resemblance of your team. That means you have a stellar defense, a shit quarterback and a great running game. You wanna continue talking about weeks 1-10 etc? Thats fine, I won't be using lube next sunday anyways.
They only want to include what happened before until you start talking about the Saints game defensively and the fact that they probably don’t even win their division if the Seahawks don’t lose both of their RB’s AND their LT before week 17.
[Reply]
John Dowd 02:09 AM 01-23-2020
Doesn't matter if Chiefs run D is still 29th or not come superbowl time. Chiefs do not have an elite run defense and I really feel like the 49ers run game this year shreds most defenses if the 49ers are full committed to it which they will be vs the Chiefs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:10 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
Certainly you don't know much about the 49ers. Apparently you missed the fact that our team was decimated with injuries during that point in the season. We STILL won a lot of of those games despite it. And we now have a lot of the key guys back for the playoff run. Which makes our defense completely different and much more dominant. As evidenced by the playoffs so far. We dominated our opponents.
"Rankings are for the whole year, herpederpderp."
[Reply]
BossChief 02:10 AM 01-23-2020
Ignorant.

New defensive coaching staff
More than half the defenses players were new this year.
Going from 3-4 base to 4-3 base

The run defense has gotten better every game since about the halfway point and right now our run defense is every bit as good as yours.

No, fuck that.

KCs run defense RIGHT NOW is BETTER than SFs.

You’ll find out all about it next Sunday.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:11 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by John Dowd:
Doesn't matter if Chiefs run D is still 29th or not come superbowl time. Chiefs do not have an elite run defense and I really feel like the 49ers run game this year shreds most defenses if the 49ers are full committed to it which they will be vs the Chiefs.
You sir are a special kind of retard if you think you could beat us running the football.

The Titans and everybody else thought that last week too until we killed King Henry. Your RB isn’t nearly as good, as it has more to do with your scheme.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 379
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Up