ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 163
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
stumppy 01:51 PM 04-26-2019
This has to be the fastest 'Madden Curse' ever.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:53 PM 04-26-2019
So...

Someone broke the kid's arm (prolly Reek).

Crystal and Reek are in the airport in Dubai after the cops were called in
March and she records their discussion, in which he denies breaking the boys arm while saying that she "uses a belt too". She in turn talks about how he punches the kid in the chest when he's disciplining him, and he uses a belt. She also says she covered for him with authorities.

She releases the recording to "somebody", who passes it around and it finally winds up in the hands of a reporter, who holds on to the recording until the person who gave it to her says it's OK.

The DA says there are no charges being filed against either, but that a crime was commited and they have 5 years to re-open if new evidence surfaces.

The audio is aired on KCTV5 the next night because the informant gives the go-ahead.

That night, cops are called to Tyreeks' house hours after the audio is aired, again he may or may not have even been home when they arrive.

Chiefs suspend Tyreek.

Cops re-open the case today. Both Reek and Crystal are back where they started, under investigation only now there's an audio recording.

I mean...you can't make this shit up...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:57 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Oh this some bullshit right here. News reporter has the audio for weeks but waited till the DA made a decision then once said no charges then released it. Is that a crime?
Obstruction of justice.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:01 PM 04-26-2019
The dime-store legal opinions (without any qualifiers) in here are priceless.... :-)

As Lincoln said, It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:01 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Obstruction of justice.

Not even close.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:02 PM 04-26-2019
If I’m the DA I’d be pissed someone with held information and made me look bad. I don’t care if they cry but my source asked me not to release.
[Reply]
O.city 02:02 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
So...

Someone broke the kid's arm (prolly Reek).

Crystal and Reek are in the airport in Dubai after the cops were called in
March and she records their discussion, in which he denies breaking the boys arm while saying that she "uses a belt too". She in turn talks about how he punches the kid in the chest when he's disciplining him, and he uses a belt. She also says she covered for him with authorities.

She releases the recording to "somebody", who passes it around and it finally winds up in the hands of a reporter, who holds on to the recording until the person who gave it to her says it's OK.

The DA says there are no charges being filed against either, but that a crime was commited and they have 5 years to re-open if new evidence surfaces.

The audio is aired on KCTV5 the next night because the informant gives the go-ahead.

That night, cops are called to Tyreeks' house hours after the audio is aired, again he may or may not have even been home when they arrive.

Chiefs suspend Tyreek.

Cops re-open the case today. Both Reek and Crystal are back where they started, under investigation only now there's an audio recording.

I mean...you can't make this shit up...
Pretty sure I read the police from last night thing was just someone calling them to go check, the fiancé was there alone and fine.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:08 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
You clearly have no idea about laws and journalism, do you? You should read up on it....
In this case you are correct, I do not. That said, I find it completely reprehensible that this audio, which could not be deemed significant enough to establish a legitimate case with the OP DA's office, was released to the media in an effort to create a verdict of "guilty" amongst the knee-jerk, court of public opinion.
As a known defender of the legal process, do you find this situation acceptable?

Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Ok I’m at the point now that everyone should be punished for any wrongdoing. If Tyreek abused his kid he goes to jail. If Crystal covered it up, goodbye bitch you go to jail also. If the media did anything wrong I want them sued to shit and jailed for my lulz. Basically, burn this bitch to the ground.
Pretty much this.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:09 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
If I’m the DA I’d be pissed someone with held information and made me look bad. I don’t care if they cry but my source asked me not to release.
It's my understanding that they DID have it.
[Reply]
tyton75 02:10 PM 04-26-2019
Johnson County DA is reopening the case after hearing the audio
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:10 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

They received it yesterday, according to reporting.

KCTV5 reporter was the only one who had access to that previously, and her source hasn’t cleared playing it.
[Reply]
blake5676 02:10 PM 04-26-2019
They did not.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:13 PM 04-26-2019
In this case you are correct, I do not. That said, I find it completely reprehensible that this audio, which could not be deemed significant enough to establish a legitimate case with the OP DA's office, was released to the media in an effort to create a verdict of "guilty" amongst the knee-jerk, court of public opinion.
As a known defender of the legal process, do you find this situation acceptable? ...
From what I've seen thus far,the OP DA didn't have the audio...otherwise, they'd both likely be in cuffs before judges today. I'm troubled by some shield laws, sure; however, balancing them against 1st amendment protections is tricky...
[Reply]
Jerm 02:14 PM 04-26-2019
Soooo hearing about him striking his son in the chest while he cries and then telling his pregnant girlfriend, who he's already assaulted once, that she should be scared of him too and then coming to an opinion of that.......is knee jerk?

Heh ok.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:15 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
You clearly have no idea about laws and journalism, do you? You should read up on it....
Maybe they “colluded”???
[Reply]
Page 152 of 163
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162 > Last »
Up