ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 173
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Naptown Chief 03:29 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You realize that's why the kid was removed for Crystal's custody and that Hill was at the hotel because he had a no contact court order against him because of a child abuse investigation, right?

I mean I know you are incompetent but damn...
I'm not saying dude is innocent.

He was accused of child abuse, which to date remains unproven and all charges were dropped. Do you know how many women claim child molestation and/or abuse during custody hearings and divorce proceedings? Again, I'm not saying this is the case even after knowing this crazy bitch tried to commit suicide while pregnant and while her 3 year old was running around. In those cases the mother is awarded sole custody of the child(ren) and, if the father is allowed to visit at all, any visits would be supervised. It is not unheard of at all for a father to be made to stay away from a child during this kind of situation. Given his history it was absolutely the right thing to do.

As far as the conduct detrimental thing goes, if allegations turn out to be false, the NFL would be morons to suspend the man and the NFLPA would be right to appeal and file grievances. While it may look bad to the league, there's not a whole lot the man can do about his crazy spouse.

That said, if Hill is indeed guilty then fuck him. He's still LEGALLY entitled to due process though.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:31 PM 05-01-2019
So what’s the consensus on here? Tyreek guilty or is he innocent? Will he be suspended or banned from the league? Will he be a member of the Chiefs or the Browns? Will he get an extension or no?
BleedingRed 03:32 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I love how you are so quick to say we should let this play out before jumping to conclusions and one poster posts a story that is totally unverified and you are already preaching the gospel truth that Crystal is suicidal.
Suicidal, drunk, high... What ever.... CPS doesn't remove a mothers child for no reason
jd1020 03:32 PM 05-01-2019
All charges were dropped? There were never any charges to begin with. The criminal investigation stalled because no one was talking. The CPS investigation was still ongoing and now the criminal investigation has reopened.
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:34 PM 05-01-2019
I just heard a tidbit on Sirius while I was driving home .It said "the league will not take action on the reopened investigation on Tyreek Hill"

I would assume that just means "at this time" and if the DA can't convict him he might not get any suspension from the league.

Thoughts?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:42 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I just heard a tidbit on Sirius while I was driving home .It said "the league will not take action on the reopened investigation on Tyreek Hill"

I would assume that just means "at this time" and if the DA can't convict him he might not get any suspension from the league.

Thoughts?
I posted this earlier but basically the NFL said they won’t take action till the investigation is complete
BrownRice 03:43 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So when you called 911 the first time did crystal know it was you?
I didn’t call 911. The complaints were walked in to the station. No one involved in the reporting called 911.

The only things I can confirm with you on those is that the second report with only one name was not filed against her. She was the one at home when the police arrived. His name is all over the actual report. He has been the one being investigated from the start. Also why he lost custody so quickly & she did not. All allegations of abuse are against him.

On the first report, both parties were at home when the police arrived. Allegations of abuse are, once again, only made against him. She is reported as neglecting the child for allowing him to remain in a home where his father is abusing him.

The first report, believe it or not, was filed after the child himself alleged to the reporting party that his father had been hurting him. They had daily contact with the child & had noticed “bumps & bruises” prior that “just weren’t right” but always had believable explanations. Not a family member or friend. Not even close to or related to the same persons who filed the second report.

The second report was reported by a very young couple who are extremely upset at even being involved in the situation as one of the parties is a high profile member of our City and was left with no other option than to do what he knew were the right thing(s) to do, after his girlfriend told him what her then very close friend (Espinal) had alleged to her to be going on in their home. This report was made after seeing the tweet that is said to have started it all.

At first the young couple thought for sure it was just a bad break up & that Espinal was just upset in running her mouth to her then friend. Once the tweet was put out though, they realized it might not be false, going back over the injuries they had witnessed the child to have had when they came in contact with him & that they needed to take further action than what the male had already done two days prior. They could not, in good conscience rely upon the first party he had told what was going on to properly handle the matter and assure the child was safe.

All the grandmas and grandpas in the situation that are being accused were not involved in the reporting whatsoever. Also, Hill was not the one to inform the Chiefs as to what was going on, that is a terribly wrong assumption. And if you read the context of my message, you should be able to figure out on your own who went to the organization with what they were told. And who filed the second report.

Also, the person who released the tape to the media was not one of the report filing parties. And it wasn’t Meredith. Meredith also had nothing to do with anything except for sending out a tweet. There was an agenda with the tweet. But on that day, at that time, none of those people involved in that agenda had any idea that an investigation had already been started by the NFL, and had only just been made aware of the first police report having been filed.

3/5 First report made based of child allegations
3/12 NFL Securities Letter
3/13 “The Tweet”
3/14 Second report based off Espinal’s claims to reporting party after seeing “the tweet”, also based off injuries they had witnessed the child have.
Red Dawg 03:44 PM 05-01-2019
There is zero chance he gets no games. None. He will be suspended eventually.
O.city 03:49 PM 05-01-2019
What tweet is everyone talking about here?
Sassy Squatch 03:51 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
I didn’t call 911. The complaints were walked in to the station. No one involved in the reporting called 911.

The only things I can confirm with you on those is that the second report with only one name was not filed against her. She was the one at home when the police arrived. His name is all over the actual report. He has been the one being investigated from the start. Also why he lost custody so quickly & she did not. All allegations of abuse are against him.

On the first report, both parties were at home when the police arrived. Allegations of abuse are, once again, only made against him. She is reported as neglecting the child for allowing him to remain in a home where his father is abusing him.

The first report, believe it or not, was filed after the child himself alleged to the reporting party that his father had been hurting him. They had daily contact with the child & had noticed “bumps & bruises” prior that “just weren’t right” but always had believable explanations. Not a family member or friend. Not even close to or related to the same persons who filed the second report.

The second report was reported by a very young couple who are extremely upset at even being involved in the situation as one of the parties is a high profile member of our City and was left with no other option than to do what he knew were the right thing(s) to do, after his girlfriend told him what her then very close friend (Espinal) had alleged to her to be going on in their home. This report was made after seeing the tweet that is said to have started it all.

At first the young couple thought for sure it was just a bad break up & that Espinal was just upset in running her mouth to her then friend. Once the tweet was put out though, they realized it might not be false, going back over the injuries they had witnessed the child to have had when they came in contact with him & that they needed to take further action than what the male had already done two days prior. They could not, in good conscience rely upon the first party he had told what was going on to properly handle the matter and assure the child was safe.

All the grandmas and grandpas in the situation that are being accused were not involved in the reporting whatsoever. Also, Hill was not the one to inform the Chiefs as to what was going on, that is a terribly wrong assumption. And if you read the context of my message, you should be able to figure out on your own who went to the organization with what they were told. And who filed the second report.

Also, the person who released the tape to the media was not one of the report filing parties. And it wasn’t Meredith. Meredith also had nothing to do with anything except for sending out a tweet. There was an agenda with the tweet. But on that day, at that time, none of those people involved in that agenda had any idea that an investigation had already been started by the NFL, and had only just been made aware of the first police report having been filed.

3/13 “The Tweet”
3/14 Second report based off Espinal’s claims to reporting party after seeing “the tweet”, also based off injuries they had witnessed the child have.
Who is this?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:52 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:

3/13 “The Tweet”
So Brooke what does your daily meal plan look like?
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:56 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I posted this earlier but basically the NFL said they won’t take action till the investigation is complete
Man, can you imagine us getting Hill back after 8 games suspension. SB would be ours .
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:58 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Man, can you imagine us getting Hill back after 8 games suspension. SB would be ours .
I know!! He will probably appeal and get 4 games!! Imagine Hill Watkins Kelce and Hardman oh mama
Tribal Warfare 04:00 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Who is this?
Someone post under the anonymity of a message board username and that's it citing shear conjecture and hearsay.

This could the same threadstarter who saw Bill Cowher at a bestbuy for all we know in the "Hey Gang" thread
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:01 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Someone post under the anonymity of a message board username and that's it citing shear conjecture and hearsay.

This could the same threadstarter who saw Bill Cowher at a bestbuy for all we know in the "Hey Gang" thread
:-)
Page 151 of 173
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Up