ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 232
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:58 PM 05-29-2018
Very few people had LeBron going to Miami before the Decision. The talk wasn't about Miami at all. Lot of revisionist bullshit on here.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:01 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I love KD, but he’s not as good as Lebron. He couldn’t single-handedly carry a team to the finals like Lebron can.
I don't think he'll ever be asked to shoulder the load like LeBron has had to pretty much the entire time he's been in Cleveland.

But what I was getting at was this. OKC and Cleveland are not attractive places to play. They aren't Miami, NYC, LA, HOU, Golden State, BOS, PHI, etc. They're, within the NBA anyways, small-to-mid market teams who play in cities that are considered second rate to the majority of cities in the NBA. LeBron won a title in a market like that, in which no one wanted to play there and the 2nd best player on his team was someone who the team drafted at 1 when they won the title. KD could have done something similar in OKC with Westbrook, but left for GS.

That's, ultimately, what I think helps LeBron redeem his legacy from how he left Cleveland initially and is something KD could do if he ever found a city like that. I don't know if there will be a situation like OKC with Westbrook, but if he did go to, I dunno, Milwaukee with Giannis and won a ring, I doubt people would look down at KD as hard as they do now.

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Very few people had LeBron going to Miami before the Decision. The talk wasn't about Miami at all. Lot of revisionist bullshit on here.
I thought Miami was one of like the 6 he considered?

The others were Cleveland, Brooklyn, New York, Clippers, Chicago?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:09 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I thought Miami was one of like the 6 he considered?

The others were Cleveland, Brooklyn, New York, Clippers, Chicago?
It was but all the media and talking heads and douches were saying LeBron to Chicago and then you had New York, because LeBron likes the Yankees and Jay Z was deep throating LeBron more than Nick Wright.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:14 PM 05-29-2018
i like to watch Russ, but I’m not sure I’d want to play with him.

I hate Russ so I don't blame KD one bit for leaving that asshole. I doubt there is anybody that likes playing with him not even his own kid.
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:26 PM 05-29-2018
what teams will he consider this time? LA, Philly, Portland, Houston?
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:31 PM 05-29-2018
I saw this on r/NBA and I just have to say I love Klay Thompson, in fact if I could be any NBA player I would be Klay. The guy is the most down to earth chill guy ever.

Originally Posted by :
Via Marcus Thompson of The Athletic: 'They all marched into the locker room together. Each one with their NBA Finals caps, smiling, laughing, chattering. The cameras were rolling, filming and snapping the procession of joy into the locker room. Jordan Bell was holding the trophy commemorating their 2018 Western Conference championship. He stopped to pose for photos with fans.

Then, out of nowhere, Klay Thompson appeared. He wasn’t with his teammates. He emerged from a door leading to the Rockets’ suites. He just came out of nowhere and skipped into the locker room, like he was with the team all along.

Where did he come from? What was he doing? Why did he take a different route than his teammates?

His answer, to our Ethan Strauss, was so Klay Thompson.

“I watch a lot of Harry Potter movies.”'

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:35 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I saw this on r/NBA and I just have to say I love Klay Thompson, in fact if I could be any NBA player I would be Klay. The guy is the most down to earth chill guy ever.
Klay is the cog that makes the Warriors machine work. Him going out with foul trouble through the Warriors off last night in the first half.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:42 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
what teams will he consider this time? LA, Philly, Portland, Houston?
Most likely Philly due to the shitty East with Houston #2.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:42 PM 05-29-2018
https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz

This is one of the greatest things I've ever read. There's no way LeBron is going to this franchise as long as BC is still there.
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:46 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Most likely Philly due to the shitty East with Houston #2.
I know Lebron has a secret bromance with Dame or he could sync up with Paul George so I wouldnt count those guys out either.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:50 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Klay is the cog that makes the Warriors machine work. Him going out with foul trouble through the Warriors off last night in the first half.

I agree and he doesn't get all the accolades that Curry and Durant get but he doesn't give a shit. And who could blame him, he is a NBA champion, rich as fuck, can get high and have all the chocolate milk that he wants.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:01 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s why it’s semantics. Who cares whether or not Lebron lost to the Heat after being up 3-1 in the series? The Heat were a rival championship caliber team.

[Reply]
dirk digler 09:01 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz

This is one of the greatest things I've ever read. There's no way LeBron is going to this franchise as long as BC is still there.
That is right up there with KD’s burner Twitter accounts. No way he should keep his job.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:09 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That is right up there with KD’s burner Twitter accounts. No way he should keep his job.
It's worse. All Kevin Durant's burner tweets showed was that he's really insecure about his Warriors decision and that he blamed his former teammates/coach for what happened at OKC. We just found out that BC has been disclosing team strategy and revealing sensitive information on his players (while also bashing them). Forget LeBron, no top free agent is going to want to play there as long as he's still in the organization. They've gotta cut him.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:09 PM 05-29-2018
Durant owes okc nothing.
If you are going to have that attitude than don't complain when DJ signs with the Raiders or Charles with the Broncos... They owe us nothing.

See it goes both ways.

What Durant did was pussy shit... True competitors want to beat the best not join them.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 232
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201 > Last »
Up