ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 452
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160200250 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
Rausch 07:26 AM 07-30-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I hate it when dickhead cops tell people to shut up. How he writes the report, or if he issues a ticket, has direct implications on how the insurance will determine fault.

Has anyone seen this video? The police were compelled with a subpoena to release this dash cam video. They still claim that the dash cam on the first police car malfunctioned and did not record what happened before this video starts. Some people believe the police did nothing wrong, but the majority of people think what the police did was way over the top and not called for. A member of my extended family was a detective with the rank of Lt. in the KCPD vice department, and he believes that these police officers were out of line, but also told me that the way the woman turns could be considered "resisting" but overall the officers showed a lack of common sense, and that the first officer should have done a better job of assessing the situation. He also stated that the odds of the first officers dash cam malfunctioning or not recording were very low.

VIDEO: Man alleges misconduct by Mission, KS police

KCTV 5 STORY: KCTV STORY
She's fuck'n crazy. Threat's to "break people's arms" is where I quit feeling sorry for you...
Omaha 09:49 AM 07-30-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
She's ****'n crazy. Threat's to "break people's arms" is where I quit feeling sorry for you...
I think he's talking about the KCTV story.
Omaha 10:02 AM 07-30-2013
I hate it when dickhead cops tell people to shut up. How he writes the report, or if he issues a ticket, has direct implications on how the insurance will determine fault.

Has anyone seen this video? The police were compelled with a subpoena to release this dash cam video. They still claim that the dash cam on the first police car malfunctioned and did not record what happened before this video starts. Some people believe the police did nothing wrong, but the majority of people think what the police did was way over the top and not called for. A member of my extended family was a detective with the rank of Lt. in the KCPD vice department, and he believes that these police officers were out of line, but also told me that the way the woman turns could be considered "resisting" but overall the officers showed a lack of common sense, and that the first officer should have done a better job of assessing the situation. He also stated that the odds of the first officers dash cam malfunctioning or not recording were very low.

Holy shit. OK, at first I gave the guy cop the benefit of the doubt because he probably didn't know what he was driving up on. But the lady was being cooperative & he was being a complete douche while he had her handcuffed on the side of the street. He probably didn't break any laws, but he's a shitty human being at best. I can absolutely see why the husband is pissed out of his mind.
frankotank 01:55 PM 07-30-2013

DMAC 02:46 PM 07-30-2013
Yes, Applebees is fail.
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:00 PM 07-30-2013

Ceej 08:03 PM 07-30-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Real life Kenny fucking Powers!
Pants 12:06 AM 07-31-2013

That woman was banging on the door of a post office that had just closed and throwing rocks through the mail slot. The post office called the police and the woman did not comply when asked to cease and desist by the cops. That bitch is fucking crazy. The video is edited by the husband. 'Nuff said.

This will all come out during trial. In the meantime, it's probably best to reserve judgement.
RockChalk 09:20 AM 07-31-2013
Originally Posted by Pants:
That woman was banging on the door of a post office that had just closed and throwing rocks through the mail slot. The post office called the police and the woman did not comply when asked to cease and desist by the cops. That bitch is ****ing crazy. The video is edited by the husband. 'Nuff said.

This will all come out during trial. In the meantime, it's probably best to reserve judgement.
For some people on this board (and in this world), police officers are wrong no matter what the evidence shows. It's best to not argue with them, because nothing will convince them otherwise. I go on just assuming the people that use this logic (that 100% of officer's are power abusers) despite evidence that indicates otherwise, are criminals or past criminals, themselves.
Omaha 09:40 AM 07-31-2013
Originally Posted by Pants:
That woman was banging on the door of a post office that had just closed and throwing rocks through the mail slot. The post office called the police and the woman did not comply when asked to cease and desist by the cops. That bitch is ****ing crazy. The video is edited by the husband. 'Nuff said.

According to the comments, the case against her was dropped.
Baby Lee 09:43 AM 07-31-2013

ChiefsFanatic 10:02 PM 07-31-2013
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
For some people on this board (and in this world), police officers are wrong no matter what the evidence shows. It's best to not argue with them, because nothing will convince them otherwise. I go on just assuming the people that use this logic (that 100% of officer's are power abusers) despite evidence that indicates otherwise, are criminals or past criminals, themselves.
Well, I don't know if most of what they did was wrong, but I can see from a common sense viewpoint that they went about the entire thing the wrong way.

What I do know is that performing a cavity search in public isn't legal. Just recently a policewoman in Texas was fired and charged with two counts of sexual assault for performing a roadside cavity search on two women.
BigRedChief 07:41 PM 08-01-2013

BigRedChief 07:42 PM 08-01-2013

BigRedChief 07:44 PM 08-01-2013

Page 150 of 452
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160200250 > Last »
Up