ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 158
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:19 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
FUCK HIM..

It was all his fault cause he was awful but I guarantee you he doesn't think that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:21 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He’s gonna be matched up on a LBer all night and I’m sorry but White or David for that matter are not going to cover him well more often than not.

This kind of game is exactly why you draft him. He can be an X-Factor, much like Watkins, for teams that want to overcommit resources to Hill and Kelce.

Keep an eye out for some of those RB pass plays we’ve used in the past. Slip out between the guard and tackle from the opposite side of the line down close to the end zone. Seam/wheel/corner type routes downfield.
Yes, we've been waiting for that huge receiving game from him all year

With the middle likely being all clogged up behind our line for the most part... let the most dazzling passer of all time get him the ball beyond the LOS, out in space where he can work against guys unable to cut with him

Let all their top players worry about Kelce, Reek, and all the other great options...then let him loose on the edges and in the middle
[Reply]
Kman34 07:24 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yes, we've been waiting for that huge receiving game from him all year

With the middle likely being all clogged up behind our line for the most part... let the most dazzling passer of all time get him the ball beyond the LOS, out in space where he can work against guys unable to cut with him

Let all their top players worry about Kelce, Reek, and all the other great options...then let him loose on the edges and in the middle
Yes.. It would be just like Andy to unleash him in the SB..
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:25 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Watching NFL Network’s Super Bowl Live coverage now and wondering why they couldn’t get someone more prominent than Matt Casshole as a guest analyst.
Well, he did play with Brady and then played for the Chiefs...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:26 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
KChiefs1: The official poster of videos no one watches.
I appreciate them and have watched many this week. Just put him on ignore if you don't want to see them.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:27 PM 02-06-2021
Starting SB 54 right now. Hoping to make a tradition of watching Mahomes Super Bowl wins leading right up to his next.
That will take a couple of days in 15 years...:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:30 PM 02-06-2021

Three players — Bucs’ WR Antonio Brown (knee), TE Cameron Brate (back), Chiefs’ WR Sammy Watkins (calf) — are listed as questionable for Sunday, but all are expected to play in Super Bowl LV, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 7, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:30 PM 02-06-2021
My reasoning is I think they play this game very similar to New Orleans. Pass like crazy in the first half, wear down the Bucs defense, then lean into them 2nd half with a lot of runs. If you recall, Bell and CEH both tore up that Saints run defense in the 2nd half which was the best run stopping unit in the league.
Bell's best game as a Chief...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:31 PM 02-06-2021

We're just a day away from the greatest quarterback matchup in Super Bowl history: the GOAT hated by so many even though he's playing better than ever at age 43 versus the 25-year-old already considered the Greatest of All Time because he throws sidearm no-looks and lefty passes.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) February 6, 2021

[Reply]
Kman34 07:33 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Skip taught Tom how to kiss...
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 07:36 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I knew he was bad, but it’s worse than I thought. David is gimpy, so that could be a huge opportunity for us to exploit.
Devin does struggle in pass coverage but is also one of the best tackling LBs in the league. Currently leads in post season tackles with 26...and missed the wild card round due to COVID.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:43 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Tampa fan acting like they have the best defense ever is funny.

That defense is big but slow, not what I'd want against the Chiefs.
They've got some speed. Devin White ran a 4.4, if I'm not mistaken. Lavonte David has always been fast. Barrett is mostly a speed rusher. I think Jamel Dean ran a 4.3.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:44 PM 02-06-2021
Questionable for the SB ?? They are playing:-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:46 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Of course he did, our fan base hates him. We cheered he got hurt, we flew banners to get rid of him and his bff..

He probably has a lot of disdain for our city and fans.
Originally Posted by Kman34:
**** HIM..
Careful. Eric Winston might make an account here just to remind us how sickening we are.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:47 PM 02-06-2021
playing better than ever at age 43
If Rogers has his left tackle we are facing Rogers tomorrow. 3 picks by Brady and all Rogers could do is come up with 6 pts. Just saying.
[Reply]
Page 150 of 158
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154 > Last »
Up