ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:46 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
God it would be so beautiful if we just unceremoniously dumped this clown the year his supporters think he's taking us to the SB.
Think about how the GM office has been working these kinds of things since rolling in to town.
Looking at Mahomes a year before the draft? Check.
I would surmise that many other examples exist as well.
Of COURSE communications are being made. Innuendo, hints, and pretty much anything else that stays on the low and can not be construed as bad faith or tampering is absolutely underway.
We're so used to thinking of the Chiefs as reactionary morons who follow the herd by 10 years too late, that it's hard to think clearly and realize that the old ways of business for KC are dead and gone.
After the trigger pull of '17, I put absolutely NOTHING beyond what this office will or will not do to stay ahead of the game.

And that's a GREAT thing.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:54 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I watched every game too. They have been solid. They at least don't turn the ball over a lot. Product of our coaching and Smitty.

That style may not be exciting but it always gives us a chance to win which is the object of the game. Something a lot of you idiots seem to have forgotten.
It gives us a chance to win because the defense doesn't allow any points.

In all but 1 loss last year, the defense gave up 19 or fewer points. The defense wasn't the issue.

The offense couldn't score points.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:24 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It gives us a chance to win because the defense doesn't allow any points.

In all but 1 loss last year, the defense gave up 19 or fewer points. The defense wasn't the issue.

The offense couldn't score points.
The offense being a disaster in the 2nd and 3rd quarter also made it harder on the defense. They gave them zero time to recover and kept getting thrown right back on the field.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:28 PM 08-18-2017
I don't feel like reading through this shitfire of a thread. Is there any validity to this or no?
[Reply]
rico 06:33 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don't feel like reading through this shitfire of a thread. Is there any validity to this or no?
No.
[Reply]
okcchief 06:38 PM 08-18-2017
This would make as much sense as firing your GM after the draft.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:03 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
No.
Thank you.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:05 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
No.
Yeah, you're probably right.

I mean, to shop something, it kinda' has to have some value, right?

Certainly none there.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:02 PM 08-18-2017
Jacksonville offered a bag of peanuts for Smith, Reid countered with chocolate covered peanuts and Jacksonville walked away...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:46 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This thread pretty much highlights how unrealistic fans are....and how little they know about the politics of professional football.

Chiefs arent tanking their season to appease the 5 or so psychotic/obsessive homers on a forum....
No we're taking our season to appease the m asses that love Alex Smith. You're a delusional cum dumpster if you think Smith can win in January.... Season is nothing more than a transition season...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:04 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
A ballsy coach like Carroll would do this, not sure about Reid. I wouldn't rule it out.
Reid hasn't seen his balls in two decades.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:06 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
No we're taking our season to appease the m asses that love Alex Smith. You're a delusional cum dumpster if you think Smith can win in January.... Season is nothing more than a transition season...
Because football is an individual sport? Peyton Manning won a SB when he threw 9 TDs 19 INTs during the regular season.

You Alex Smith haters are dumber than a box of rocks. I swear.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:08 PM 08-18-2017
Because football is an individual sport? Peyton Manning won a SB when he threw 9 TDs 19 INTs during the regular season.

Alex Smith has won 2 playoff games in his 12 year career. How should we realistically view Alex Smith?
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:09 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Reid hasn't seen his balls in two decades.

:-)

Nice!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:11 PM 08-18-2017

So after 12 years.... This is all.of a sudden the year?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up