ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry, Houtston & Peters Not at Voluntary OTAs
Meatloaf 12:37 PM 05-23-2017
As per Terez Paylor via Arrowhead Addict.

Just thought I'd post this as a quick FYI. Carry on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 06-15-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You said he was JFF...JFF has a weak arm. Maybe don't compare prospects with great arms to prospects with No arm strength.
Johnny Football does not have a weak arm.

Nice try, though.

And others have compared the two. They do have similar playing styles.
[Reply]
O.city 02:37 PM 06-15-2017
Johnny has a weak arm
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM 06-15-2017
I NEVER COMPARED THEIR ARMS

RUNKC IS A FUCKING LIAR
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:07 PM 06-15-2017
If not for a bogus holding call that game goes to OT... And before you whine that it was holding...The standard was set by previous and calls let go on the drive after.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:27 PM 06-15-2017
There's nothing that will accomplish anything positive for the Chiefs to sit Mahomes for a year- nothing at all... Look, gonna give it to ya straight- Alex is not the long term answer-take the diapers off the kid already- Two 1st rd picks? Man, muddafugger play the dude already - Let him take his lumps and get him fully prepared for the 2018 season-

Look, here's truth on your doorstep-

Chiefs will not make the AFCCG.. even if they do... Do any of you knuckleheads really think you can go into Foxboro in Dec and beat them??? LOL.. it's simply not gonna happen with Alex Smith

Whattya say we just stop wasting everybodies time and just give the kid the nod-
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:29 PM 06-15-2017
Moron
[Reply]
TLO 06:35 PM 06-15-2017
HEY LOOK... THIS TURNED INTO AN ALEX SMITH THREAD LOLOLOLOL.

Damn this place is getting old. I hope Alex Smith leads this team to a Super Bowl this year just so I can see you Alex bashing dipshits cherry pick stats and explain why he wasn't the reason we won.
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:42 PM 06-15-2017
I wouldn't give a shit if the reincarnated corpse of Osama Bin Laden comes back and leads the Chiefs to the Super Bowl. I'd buy that jersey if that happened. I don't care who leads the team to the Super Bowl, as long as we go. And every single poster on this board feels the same way.
[Reply]
Hydrae 06:55 PM 06-15-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
There's nothing that will accomplish anything positive for the Chiefs to sit Mahomes for a year- nothing at all... Look, gonna give it to ya straight- Alex is not the long term answer-take the diapers off the kid already- Two 1st rd picks? Man, muddafugger play the dude already - Let him take his lumps and get him fully prepared for the 2018 season-

Look, here's truth on your doorstep-

Chiefs will not make the AFCCG.. even if they do... Do any of you knuckleheads really think you can go into Foxboro in Dec and beat them??? LOL.. it's simply not gonna happen with Alex Smith

Whattya say we just stop wasting everybodies time and just give the kid the nod-
Not one person has said that Alex should continue starting this year because they think he will lead us deep into the playoffs. Looking long term though, Mahomes can and should take time to learn the game at this level. Yes, he might be successful right off the bat. Or he could be like David Carr and wind up shell shocked and ruined. There go your two first round draft picks, up in smoke because you don't have the patience to be sure it is done at the right time.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 07:17 PM 06-15-2017
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Not one person has said that Alex should continue starting this year because they think he will lead us deep into the playoffs. Looking long term though, Mahomes can and should take time to learn the game at this level. Yes, he might be successful right off the bat. Or he could be like David Carr and wind up shell shocked and ruined. There go your two first round draft picks, up in smoke because you don't have the patience to be sure it is done at the right time.
We'll see week 1 vs the Pats

Does anybody here really think the Chiefs are going to go into Foxboro in Jan on a sub zero snow infested field and just "put one on the Pats?"

LOL

Alex Smith can barely complete a pass more than 20 yards on a dry field-

There's nothing Alex Smith will accomplish in 2017...
[Reply]
cmdrzman 08:42 PM 06-15-2017
By the way- Troy Aikman went 1-11 as a rookie starter

Theres' simply no reason to not start the kid this year
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:55 AM 06-16-2017
clayrzman
[Reply]
Coogs 03:18 AM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
David Carr was the 1st round pick for the expansion team Texans. Not quite the same situation.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:05 AM 06-16-2017
Looks like Vermeil was at yesterday's final minicamp practice:

[Reply]
suzzer99 08:25 AM 06-16-2017
It's starting to become obvious Mahomes is going to take this board to a whole new level of stupid until he starts. Should be entertaining.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up