ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Euro 2024 Thread - The "It's Coming Home" Edition
Womble 11:55 AM 06-14-2024

Tournament starts in just over an hour with the jocks up against the boche who are hosting the tournament.

Pre tournament odds:

Ing-ger-laand!! Score some facking goals.

Ps. I used the 'football' prefix because 'soccer' isn't a real thing. Football is football.
[Reply]
Womble 03:21 PM 06-26-2024
No shame if England don't reach the final. All the big hitters like Slovakia, Romania and Turkey are on our side of the draw. Typical!

[Reply]
BWillie 03:42 PM 06-26-2024
Everyone of you is on the no fly list and I hope NSA is tapping your phones searching for terrorism
[Reply]
Womble 04:05 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Everyone of you is on the no fly list and I hope NSA is tapping your phones searching for terrorism
Every one*
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:11 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Let's just hope these officials are on the "Never Officiate Again" list. They are assholes and deserve to be criticized endlessly because of how they've altered the outcomes of games with unethical and unfair calls...
[Reply]
New World Order 12:00 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
No shame if England don't reach the final. All the big hitters like Slovakia, Romania and Turkey are on our side of the draw. Typical!

Talk about an easy road for England.

That's gotta be rigged.
[Reply]
Womble 09:37 AM Yesterday
Despite Foden playing like shite for 3 games and flying back home missing 2 days of training, Drossgate starts him. Palmer in a 15 minute cameo produced more than Foden and Saka have in the entirety of this tournament. What a joke.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:18 AM Yesterday
What is the goal of this England attack? They have guys just waiting to have a ball played into the center of the box and nobody will make the play.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:27 AM Yesterday
Loooooooooooool
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:28 AM Yesterday
#6 was pretending to be hurt.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:30 AM Yesterday
England should have won the 2020 Euros but Broken Gate went PC on the penalty kickers.

This English team has no attack. All the talent but no drive.

England hasn't won anything since they dismantled the Empire. The winning spirit is gone.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:50 AM Yesterday
England is the Dallas Cowboys of Europe.
[Reply]
Womble 11:02 AM Yesterday
Put me on Southgate you twat. I can bang in them goals.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:11 AM Yesterday
Offsides is the dumbest rule in sports.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:56 AM Yesterday
Incredible. In stoppage.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:58 AM Yesterday
Very English of them.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >