ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 32
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:23 AM 01-08-2021
Lawrence or Watson
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:25 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Jesus Christ.

Imagine if the Chiefs replaced Pioli with another AIDS-infested Patriots-Way piece of shit?

I would have renounced my fandom.
I'd have been all the way out. Like never again out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:29 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wonder if he's emulating Piolis manager style. Would make even more sense why most in the organization despise him.
If he didn't even courtesy interview bieniemy or Saleh then it's obvious. These tunnel vision shitbags will barely consider anyone outside the tree.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:32 AM 01-08-2021
Darkhorse team IMO: the Panthers

They need a QB bc Teddy is average. They’ve got the 8th pick too. 8th pick+Teddy+2022 1st+another pick (3rd?)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:32 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
From the sounds of things I doubt he would block a trade anywhere.

The team that could trade for him rather easily is Miami. Not only could they send Tua back to Houston, but hell they have 3rd and 18th picks in round one this year.
Possibly. But if you're deshaun do you bounce to another bellichick regime? Flores and grier seem like less of a stooge but hes still under the same tree that bit him twice.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:36 AM 01-08-2021
They are not trading Watson. No chance in hell. It would be an act of lunacy to do so. Watson is hardly a terrible QB. I think he overrated but he isn't crap by any standard.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:41 AM 01-08-2021
Involve the Jets and anything could happen :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:47 AM 01-08-2021
So, the Texans are a dumpster fire. What do you do when you're a dumpster fire? The answer, of course, is to throw gasoline into the fire.

Watson was pissed that they traded away a star receiver, so they promised to consult with him before making further moves.

The Texans hired a new GM without consulting Watson. Watson is pissed.

Watson wants Bienemy interviewed for the head coaching job.

The Texans refuse even to interview Bienemy. In a situation where the Texans are required by league rules to interview minorities for the position, they refused to interview a well-qualified minority, that is the #1 choice of the star QB, for the position.

So a team that is being managed so poorly that they are falling apart faster than anyone could have imagined, is seemingly doing everything in their power to piss off the star QB. We should also recognize the additional highly volatile angle that the QB is black and the team is refusing even to interview the black coach that said star QB would really like to be considered.

Yeah, I can't see any way that Watson will ever be on good terms with this team ever again. So many bridges have been burned at this point that the only thing left is to trade him and get whatever they can in return.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:52 AM 01-08-2021
Well, the Texans do have what amounts to 7 years of control left on him if you include tags. Short of threatening to retire or just being a massive cunt in general the most realistic solution is Watson has to suck it up. The trade speculation will be fun, though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:54 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Involve the Jets and anything could happen :-)
Darnold plus the #2 pick for Watson.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, the Texans do have what amounts to 7 years of control left on him if you include tags. Short of threatening to retire or just being a massive cunt in general the most realistic solution is Watson has to suck it up. The trade speculation will be fun, though.
Yea he has no leverage unless he’s willing to be VERY difficult.

Like I said, I’d entertain this trade being done this year if the Texans had their #3 overall pick.

Without a franchise QB in place or in reach, the Texans aren’t going to trade Watson right now.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:04 AM 01-08-2021
I don't think players HAVE to be involved but if you TELL them they should be involved, and then you don't involve them then it's a problem. Makes you wonder what was really said, though or if Watson is just being a baby.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:04 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Darnold plus the #2 pick for Watson.
I'll bet they could get a lot more than that and that is the saving grace for the Texans. Watson is a proven commodity. He is a very good QB and there isn't much risk for the team that gets him except for what they have to give up.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:07 AM 01-08-2021
The ghost of Bud "Bat S**T Crazy" Adams strikes again in Houston.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:15 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I don't think players HAVE to be involved but if you TELL them they should be involved, and then you don't involve them then it's a problem. Makes you wonder what was really said, though or if Watson is just being a baby.
Yeah. Players shouldn't have any say about the GM but that's irrelevant because it was promised to him. The fact they won't even interview Bieniemy despite Watson wanting him and fulfilling an obvious Rooney Rule interview is just another thumb to the eye.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 32
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up