ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
staylor26 07:09 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I like Aiyuk too. I went to school at ASU so I always follow them. Under-valued and also returns punts and kickoffs. Hands can be a little shaky, but he gets much better separation than N'keal Harry ever did.
He’s the perfect fit if we’re going WR in round 1.

Hr has the speed, YAC ability, and long arms that give him one hell of a catch radius.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:18 PM 02-25-2020
So glad we're not picking early. There's a lot of busts in the top 10. Burrow and his tiny Trump hands, tiny Tua, chase Young, etc.

Pressure is off. We're basically in the 2nd round.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:00 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
So glad we're not picking early. There's a lot of busts in the top 10. Burrow and his tiny Trump hands, tiny Tua, chase Young, etc.

Pressure is off. We're basically in the 2nd round.
Good God. You’re a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:07 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Good God. You’re a fucking moron.
I think your sarcasm meter missed that post. Or mine is to sensitive. :-)

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 08:15 PM 02-25-2020
Lof talk about Chargers liking Tua and the Raiders liking Love.

I think there is a real possibility that at least one of these guys is in the division.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:28 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Lof talk about Chargers liking Tua and the Raiders liking Love.

I think there is a real possibility that at least one of these guys is in the division.
Tua on the Chargers with their injury luck sounds like a potential disaster.

And I’d love for the Raiders to waste one of those picks on a QB that will be nowhere close to Mahomes.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:20 PM 02-25-2020
How the fuck is Chase Young a future bust? Lol

He’s one of the best prospects I’ve ever seen.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:09 PM 02-25-2020
Tried telling y’all that Jones would be re signed

New story. Chris Jones wants to stay with the Chiefs. The Chiefs want to keep Chris Jones. Before free agency begins, the Chiefs are plotting their best path toward re-signing Jones. https://t.co/7YeTxyrC1N

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) February 26, 2020

[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:53 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Tried telling y’all that Jones would be re signed

This warms my heart.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 PM 02-25-2020
The Chiefs love Mike Pennel. They... might want to bring him back, too?

Something people aren't considering, either. The potential of Saunders. Dude was an FCS guy and was called the "Aaron Donald of FCS football." You saw the incredible change he made from where he was during the preseason to where he was at the end. He might very well end up being better than Nnadi, and Nnadi was playing GREAT by the end of the season. He honestly looked like prime Linval Joseph out there against Tennessee.

Jones
Nnadi
Saunders
Pennel

Yes, depth is good. Depth is REALLY good. But when we've got the players we have and they're as good as they are, you want them to see the field any way you can, and eventually that good problem you have kind of just starts being a problem.

We'd be totally thankful for that depth in the case of an injury, but as it is, here's a crazy thought.

What could we get for Saunders or Nnadi in a trade? Like, could we convince a team to give up a stupid high pick (possibly even a low 1st rounder?) for a starter like Nnadi or Saunders, both of whom have at least 2 more years left on rookie deals and are still growing into their potential?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:02 PM 02-25-2020
Nnadi is one of the best run stuffing NT I have ever seen. Dude is a wall
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:28 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nnadi is one of the best run stuffing NT I have ever seen. Dude is a wall
Both he and Pennel were outstanding in the playoffs. Each time I re-watch they jump off the screen a little more. With the development of those guys, if we re-sign Jones our D-line is set. And if Speaks brings anything at all to the table that's an added bonus.

Ogbah is gone, right? He's a solid player and deserves to get paid, but man it sure would be nice to add him back to our rotation. He was really starting to play well, imo.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:09 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Both he and Pennel were outstanding in the playoffs. Each time I re-watch they jump off the screen a little more. With the development of those guys, if we re-sign Jones our D-line is set. And if Speaks brings anything at all to the table that's an added bonus.

Ogbah is gone, right? He's a solid player and deserves to get paid, but man it sure would be nice to add him back to our rotation. He was really starting to play well, imo.
Ogbah will be gone but we have Okafor coming back who was doing really good before the injury
[Reply]
RunKC 11:55 PM 02-25-2020
Just watched Shenault tape. Holy shit.

That might be the best Sammy Watkins replacement. Dude looks just like Clemson Sammy
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:37 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just watched Shenault tape. Holy shit.

That might be the best Sammy Watkins replacement. Dude looks just like Clemson Sammy
He's a beast but like Sammy he's injury prone. Still a hell of a pick at 32.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up