ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Media Center>Spinoff: Bands you regret seeing live
cosmo20002 09:53 PM 08-21-2020
I wouldn't say I regret it, but KISS was also kind of a let down when I saw them. Aerosmith and KISS toured together about 2004 or so...I was going for Aerosmith, but KISS was a huge bonus I was looking forward to seeing live. Sure, explosions and stuff are always cool, but it just seemed kind of corny overall. It was supposed to be a "co-headlining" tour, but KISS always opened, and it did seem like their stage area was a lot smaller than Aerosmith's. Maybe they were too cramped to put on their regular show.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:53 AM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Holy shit......that is simply awful.

This is what happens when fat people have no lungs to sing anymore, apparently.

I had tickets to see them this past July (with Def Leppard, Joan Jett, etc.), but cancelled due to COVID.....

Maybe that was a good thing!!??
Same here, but what had me excited is everyone in the Crue were working with personal trainers to be in the best shape possible for this tour

Vince was training with Diamond Dallas Page, and reportedly had dropped a ton of weight long before the tour was even supposed to kick off... I’m thinking we missed a helluva show
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:59 AM 08-18-2020
Chainsmokers.

Complete garbage.
[Reply]
kingrbt5 11:40 AM 08-20-2020
Channel Tres!
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 11:34 PM 08-20-2020
Originally Posted by kingrbt5:
Channel Tres!
I have never heard of this group before,or i assume its a group.I even typed their name in the music map thread,never heard of any of those similar groups either.Guess they're not very well known ?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up