ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 173
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BleedingRed 02:22 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Do you not understand that the fact there is even an investigation into child abuse is detrimental to the league image?
Yes I do,

But the legal issue I would assume is you cannot open the door to unknown people calling the police.

I mean there has to be evidence of wrong doing on the part of the person you are going to punish.

It's either that, or we are all drawing straws to call in DV on Tom Brady...........
In58men 02:23 PM 05-01-2019
According to J.P. Finlay of NBCSportsWashington.com, the team will not pick up the fifth-year option on the 2016 first-rounder’s contract

Might be worth looking into
Frazod 02:24 PM 05-01-2019
Do you not understand that the fact there is even an investigation into child abuse is detrimental to the league image?
This isn't Cuba, dumbass. Innocent until proven guilty. It's not Hill's fault that a bunch of media jerkoffs have done everything in their power to paint him as a monster, and in the process made their loyal lemmings lose their tiny little minds.
jd1020 02:24 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yes I do,

But the legal issue I would assume is you cannot open the door to unknown people calling the police.

I mean there has to be evidence of wrong doing on the part of the person you are going to punish.

It's either that, or we are all drawing straws to call in DV on Tom Brady...........
You keep on bringing up legal issues like it fucking matters in the eyes of what the NFL does.
WhawhaWhat 02:25 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
According to J.P. Finlay of NBCSportsWashington.com, the team will not pick up the fifth-year option on the 2016 first-rounder’s contract

Might be worth looking into
Sucks for JP Finlay.
jd1020 02:26 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This isn't Cuba, dumbass. Innocent until proven guilty. It's not Hill's fault that a bunch of media jerkoffs have done everything in their power to paint him as a monster, and in the process made their loyal lemmings lose their tiny little minds.
Maybe Hill should have a logical explanation for why his kid sustained such injuries in his "care" and he wouldn't be criminally investigated for abuse.
BlackOp 02:27 PM 05-01-2019
Hill would have to be found innocent once before being found innocent twice.
So to you.."no convictions" translates as guilty as charged?

You guys are a piece of work...
In58men 02:27 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Sucks for JP Finlay.
:-)

My bad, it’s Josh Doctson.
In58men 02:27 PM 05-01-2019
According to J.P. Finlay of NBCSportsWashington.com, the team will not pick up the fifth-year option on the 2016 first-rounder’s contract.

Doctson was plagued by injuries his first season and inconsistency his second, but bounced back with career highs in receptions (44) and yards (532) last year.

They still have him under contract this year for $1.8 million, but not putting themselves on the hook for a big number was the prudent play.

They drafted two wide receivers and signed two more undrafted rookies after the draft, with an eye toward future needs.
jd1020 02:29 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So to you.."no convictions" translates as guilty as charged?

You guys are a piece of work...
Lol.

He fucking plead guilty. To you that means hes innocent? You are dumb as hell.
Frazod 02:31 PM 05-01-2019
Maybe Hill should have a logical explanation for why his kid sustained such injuries in his "care" and he wouldn't be criminally investigated for abuse.
Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't. Have you been sitting in on conversations between Hill, his lawyer, his psycho bitch girlfriend, the DA and/or the cops? No? Then you don't know a goddamn thing, do you? Except what your thought masters are feeding you. And contrary to popular opinion, that really doesn't matter.
BlackOp 02:31 PM 05-01-2019
Yep and those lemmings will NEVER acknowledge that Hill cared enough about the welfare of child/GF to keep tabs on them from a hotel...and call 9-11 to avoid a potential disaster.

You know what a "monster" does...nothing. Doesn't even bother to check in..

This scenario, that paints Hill as a caring, responsible person, doesn't compute in their little pre-programmed hive hate-minds...
Frazod 02:33 PM 05-01-2019
Apparently these clowns expect Hill to give hourly twitter updates. Updates that would, of course, be picked apart by hordes of pitchfork and torch wielding lunatics who have already decided he's guilty.

At least until he becomes a changed man when he signs for another team, that is.

:-)
jd1020 02:33 PM 05-01-2019
Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't. Have you been sitting in on conversations between Hill, his lawyer, his psycho bitch girlfriend, the DA and/or the cops? No? Then you don't know a goddamn thing, do you? Except what your thought masters are feeding you. And contrary to popular opinion, that really doesn't matter.
The "thought masters" arent feeding me shit because I haven't read a single thing that has been written by the media. I simply have a brain to understand that people just arent willy nilly investigated by the police on suspicion of child abuse and have a court order to remove him from the child.
Frazod 02:40 PM 05-01-2019
The "thought masters" arent feeding me shit because I haven't read a single thing that has been written by the media. I simply have a brain to understand that people just arent willy nilly investigated by the police on suspicion of child abuse and have a court order to remove him from the child.
So apparently Tyreek is the only black guy in America who can't be wrongfully accused of a crime.

Got it.
Page 149 of 173
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Up