ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 163
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:22 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yeah, I want to say "Because Mahomes," but realistically, Hill covered for a lot of Patrick's mistakes.

Getting the right WR tonight is HUGE.
No it won't be, it will be a reach.......
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:09 AM 04-26-2019
The good news is Len Dawson will probably die soon.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:04 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I see emotions are still running high ...

So ... in an effort to inject a bit of perspective into these events, I'd like to say that losing Tyreek is bad, but not devastating for the team.

We basically only lose four things; 1) A premier punt returner, 2) A WR who requires a double-team on every snap which opens opportunities for other skill players, 3) Quick-strike ability and the threat to score from every position on the field, and 4) Mahomes' #1 target.

Never mind, there is no freaking way to rationalize this as anything but devastating for the Chiefs.

FAX
Exactly.

Yeah, I want to say "Because Mahomes," but realistically, Hill covered for a lot of Patrick's mistakes.

:-):-):-):-):-) God you're so fucking stupid it literally hurts!

"Chiefs picked up WR Cunt Cunterson after trading the majority of their remaining draft stock to move up in the second round. Cunterson hails from Wyoming State and caught a whopping SIX touchdowns last season while amassing 658 yards"!

Yeah, we'll be fine. :-)
[Reply]
OlineDline 12:12 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You know what Chris? I've kindly entertained your emotional outbursts going on 6 hours now, so you'll have to forgive me if I've had just about enough of that shit, and would prefer to get ALL of the information regarding this case, and not just spliced and diced audio with a reporter's opinion attached to it.

Whether you want to admit it or not, this whole thing stinks to high hell of shoddy investigation on the part of the DA as well as ratings-grabbing with a HUGE side of CYA by the local media. The very MOMENT the DA shut this down, here comes the local press to cover their asses by trying to influence, by ANY means necessary, the opinions of the public and of the fans of this team.

Maybe that's good enough for you. It's not for me.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to be angry or outraged, or that your disgust isn't warranted, but there's too much failure on the parts of too many other people besides Tyreek Hill at this point in my opinion.
Agreed. The guy who assaults children and women is not the villain here. It's the other people investigating him. THEY'RE the real assholes in all this.
[Reply]
TEX 12:17 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
So did we sign this piece of shit yet?
Yes. 3 years ago. He good.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:18 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by OlineDline:
Agreed. The guy who assaults children and women is not the villain here. It's the other people investigating him. THEY'RE the real assholes in all this.
Prove it......
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:32 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by OlineDline:
Then let them put a case together that can go to trial or get settled. Again, all we have at this point are:

An incomplete audio tape with ZERO context, and

A DA who can't find charges to file, and who can't put a case together to prosecute.

Where I stand, that's pretty weak sauce.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 12:42 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Then let them put a case together that can go to trial or get settled. Again, all we have at this point are:

An incomplete audio tape with ZERO context, and

A DA who can't find charges to file, and who can't put a case together to prosecute.

Where I stand, that's pretty weak sauce.
You don't however, have all the evidence the DA does. Something in this audio could turn some other piece of evidence into 'enough' to try and prosecute.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:51 PM 04-26-2019

this really fucking sucks.

But...it is what it is. Let's move on.

There are some nice WR's that are going to be there. There is still another wave of free agency, and surely a WR that can be had in a cost-cutting move on the part of another team. Maybe AJ Green? Somebody like that.

At least there's still time to look at options and we have cap room to make moves.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:56 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
You don't however, have all the evidence the DA does. Something in this audio could turn some other piece of evidence into 'enough' to try and prosecute.
And yet with "all of that evidence", where's our case?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:57 PM 04-26-2019
This video recording has no evidence of anything. In fact Crystal will probably be in legal trouble not Tyreek
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:02 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This video recording has no evidence of anything. In fact Crystal will probably be in legal trouble not Tyreek
Yeah legally speaking, her "Friend" just fucked her pretty bad.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:03 PM 04-26-2019
P.S. posted some screen shots in discord
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:04 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah legally speaking, her "Friend" just fucked her pretty bad.
Really bad, but I'm sure the friend doesn't and shouldn't care if kids are at risk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:06 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
God I hope so. And if the DA tries to flip her and succeeds? There goes every OUNCE of her "credibility", as if there was any there to begin with. The defense team will absolutely shred her ass like taco cheese.

Can you imagine being so stupid as to giving an audio recording like that to someone? I am literally blown away by the ignorance of this woman. She decides to clam up and ride it out, hoping to set her family up with stability and security, and possibly to continue going to counseling in an effort to salvage the relationship with the father of her children. And if not, she could file for custody, get it, and get a nice, ongoing payout from Hill with which she would never want for anything. But no, she turns over this tape to a "friend" who IMMEDIATELY sells her out to the press. :-)

You can't make this shit up!
[Reply]
Page 149 of 163
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Up