ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 379
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:35 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by All22:
Why were you down 24-0 in the first place?

Would you feel more or less confident about your team if they were up 27-0 on the Titans like we were on the Packers?
Last I checked no one gives a shit what the score is 25% of the way through the game.

We dropped a 50 burger on a defense and run oriented team..
That should scare you.
[Reply]
All22 12:35 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Because only our team can be down 24 points and come back and win the game by 20 points?? Your's cant??
Well, we've never been down by 24 points so...
[Reply]
DRM08 12:39 AM 01-23-2020
What comments on what forums?

I've seen nothing but respect and awe about Mahomes.
Whole lot of garbage in this thread, very few posts showing respect.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...h=phoenix49ers

Ignorant comparisons to Dan Marino and Colin Kaepernick. Bizarre comment that Mahomes has zero in common with Russell Wilson, despite a ton of evidence that the two guys play the game in a pretty similar manner with rare off-platform abilities.

There was one comparison to Aaron Rodgers' speed/quickness. Mahomes is quite a bit quicker than Rodgers in the 20 yard shuttle and 3-cone drill. Mahomes and Russell Wilson are identical in these drills. Rodgers is also 36 years old with a ton of injury baggage, while Mahomes is 24 years old. It's a pretty damn flawed comparison if y'all are expecting broke down Aaron Rodgers in the form of Mahomes. Aaron is nowhere close to the player he was 5 years ago, 8 years ago, 10 years ago. Father Time is catching up to him. I just think there is a level of arrogance in some of these posts. Zero respect for what Mahomes is actually capable of.

Niners might win this game, but y'all will find out that Mahomes is a real fighter out there. He is not a pouter like Lamar Jackson, as someone in that thread seems to be claiming in the Marino comparison. He earned the respect of Belichick/Brady after numerous battles. I think he'll earn the respect of your fanbase after this game.

Just an interesting piece of trivia. For the last two years, Mahomes has won 55% of his games after trailing by 10 or more points. Rest of the NFL has won 14% of their games in this scenario. Two of Mahomes' losses in this scenario were against the GOAT coach and GOAT QB. Mahomes came back in both games and got the lead late in the 4th quarter. The good old crappy Chiefs defense choked away both games.
[Reply]
All22 12:42 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Last I checked no one gives a shit what the score is 25% of the way through the game.

We dropped a 50 burger on a defense and run oriented team..
That should scare you.
Should it though? Houston was the 27th ranked defense.

You didn't hang 50 on the 18th ranked Chargers or the 17th ranked Titans, so why would it be logical to think you'd scare the 4th ranked 49ers?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:44 AM 01-23-2020
Should it though? Houston was the 27th ranked defense.

You didn't hang 50 on the 18th ranked Chargers or the 17th ranked Titans, so why would it be logical to think you'd scare the 4th ranked 49ers?
They just beat two of the best teams in football...they were pretty hot...but hey if you're not scared of the chiefs offense...then kadoos to you?

What are you looking for here? An award for most spunky 49ers fan? You dont think the chiefs will score?

Why is the over under 54? You're so confident? Bet the under and post a pic.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:45 AM 01-23-2020

Would you feel more or less confident about your team if they were up 27-0 on the Titans like we were on the Packers?
Am I on a game of jeopardy or something??

No shit i'd be more confident if my team was up 27-0 than down 24-0, are you missing the point?

P. Mahomes these playoffs
321 Yards 5 TD 0 INT
294 Yards 3 TD 0 INT

Jimmy G these playoffs
131 Yards 1 TD 1 INT
77 Yards 0 TD 0 INT

^^^ who played better "lights out" between these 2 guys?

Houston goes up 24-0 off a 2 fumbles and a 3 and out.

We end the game that game with almost 50+ unanswered points ending the game 51-31.

Tennesse, the team that took down the big baddies in the Patriots and the #1 unbeatable ravens? Henry rushed for 69 yards averaging less than 4 yards a carry after going 180+ and 190+ the previous two playoff games.

You guys are literally the Titans with a worse running back. Mostert had a good game, but me you and the world knows you would take Derrick Henry in a heart beat over him and we just cucked him up and down the field last week.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:52 AM 01-23-2020
You can tell this dude is scared shitless and desperately trying to convince himself that everything will be ok.

It's ok wittle guy! Evwyting gonna be fine...come hold uncle pawnys beer.
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 12:54 AM 01-23-2020
What's it like being a part of an up-tight, circle jerking message board such as the 49erswebzone??? Never seen mods on a forum jerk their internet power more anywhere else than that place. Think I lasted a day until i said the word "cum" that was it.
You could join over there. We have opposing fans all the time over there. I believe they used to have a "romper room" type of area. I go on a Seahawks forum and they have something similar for smack talk and romper room like. I don't really make the rules on there. But I think they don't do swear words and sexual stuff (not my personal rules). Just their rules.

But you could join there. We debate opposing fans all the time. I'm on a lot of boards around the league. But the 49ersWebzone is one of my main ones.

I think they could use a Romper Room type of forum. I think there is a place for that on fan forums. But just make another account if you want to and call yourself a different name I suppose.
[Reply]
All22 01:01 AM 01-23-2020
Am I on a game of jeopardy or something??

No shit i'd be more confident if my team was up 27-0 than down 24-0, are you missing the point?

P. Mahomes these playoffs
321 Yards 5 TD 0 INT
294 Yards 3 TD 0 INT

Jimmy G these playoffs
131 Yards 1 TD 1 INT
77 Yards 0 TD 0 INT

^^^ who played better "lights out" between these 2 guys?
The claim was that your defense was playing lights out... it clearly wasn't. You should be worried that Pat has to put up those kinds of performances to beat wild card teams. The 49ers are vastly superior to AFC wild card teams.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:02 AM 01-23-2020
SFs OL is good, but they haven’t seen a DL like ours.

Suggs and Clark aren’t giving up the edge. Clark has played against SFs OT for 4 years while in Seattle. Suggs is always a brick wall against the run. The DTs aren’t giving up big holes in run defense. No way.

I honestly think we hold SF to right at 100 rushing yards and force Jimmy into 2 ints and a strip sack.

They don’t have ANYONE to match up to the talent we have in the passing game. Their whole secondary and linebacker crews are outmatched in a huge way.

The only team that can beat this KC team is this KC team.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:02 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
You could join over there. We have opposing fans all the time over there. I believe they used to have a "romper room" type of area. I go on a Seahawks forum and they have something similar for smack talk and romper room like. I don't really make the rules on there. But I think they don't do swear words and sexual stuff (not my personal rules). Just their rules.

But you could join there. We debate opposing fans all the time. I'm on a lot of boards around the league. But the 49ersWebzone is one of my main ones.

I think they could use a Romper Room type of forum. I think there is a place for that on fan forums. But just make another account if you want to and call yourself a different name I suppose.
Already tried a few years back... Super up-tight mod's flexing their internet power from what I could tell... Too bad, has/had potential...
[Reply]
carcosa 01:05 AM 01-23-2020
A few dropped passes, a muffed punt, and a punt block returned for a TD. Did you watch the game?

You better fucking hope the Chiefs have another unlucky first quarter. If they're actually locked in from the opening kickoff, you're screwed.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:06 AM 01-23-2020
The claim was that your defense was playing lights out... it clearly wasn't. You should be worried that Pat has to put up those kinds of performances to beat wild card teams. The 49ers are vastly superior to AFC wild card teams.
This motherfucker just doesn't watch the games I guess
[Reply]
Frazod 01:08 AM 01-23-2020
You weren't vastly superior to Baltimore. But Tennessee was.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:10 AM 01-23-2020
Wild Card Titans likely would have beaten the Vikings and Green Bay. They took down Lamar Jackson and Belichick/Brady, both games on the road. Tannehill has been playing out of his mind this year and of course their run game is pretty damn strong. Based on what we saw from the Packers run defense the other day, I don't think they would have a good game against the Titans either.
[Reply]
Page 148 of 379
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198248 > Last »
Up