Page 148 of 449
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:38 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sure, but it still reflects pretty poorly if they can't get a player they seem to want pretty badly because of past mistakes with the cap. Hopefully he learns from this whichever way it goes.
Hes handled the cap much better than Dorsey
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:39 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hes handled the cap much better than Dorsey
Uh, no, he really hasn't.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:39 AM 09-18-2019

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:39 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
I genuinely do not understand the dick-riding this dude gets from this fan base.

Is he a PHENOMENAL reporter who understands X's and O's better than most out there? Absolutely.

Is he the only source of information coming out of Arrowhead? Hell no.

In fact, 95% of breaking Chiefs news over the past 5 years has come through media outlets. Terez is always great about confirming those reports, but rarely does he ever actually break the news. Example:

Again, I love this guy. He's fantastic at his job.

But fans who flock to Twitter stating "If Terez didn't say it, I don't believe it." are insufferable, and he's no-longer the team's beat writer. He covers 32 other teams now for Yahoo and has stated, on multiple occasions, that he doesn't have the time to solely focus on Chiefs news and happenings anymore.
Because terez was pretty much the only damn person in the media who handled the tyreek story and the Matt house stuff like an absolute pro. The tyreek story confirmed that he is extremely careful about saying something unless he means it. The Matt house story shows that the dude has very strong inside sources and that he's extremely careful about how he uses it. I talk a ton of stock in what he says about the Chiefs. He really doesn't say something unless he feels he has good enough info to say it
[Reply]
Jerm 10:40 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Everyone acts like Ramsey is Deion Sanders. Watkins made him his bitch
I hope this is sarcasm because if not, Jesus Christ lol....
[Reply]
carcosa 10:41 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That is an understatement.

After the outright moronic and deeply disturbing ass raping Brett Veach took by John Schneider to get Frank Clark, it makes me not want to do this deal.

I’m terrified that Veach will drastically overpay again and in 2 years, you all will be bitching about having Mahomes but not being a real SB contender bc we have no picks and are stuck in cap hell.
We won't be in cap hell because the cap is fake and there's gonna be an influx of TV money, and also we would have 2 Super Bowl trophies by that point anyway
[Reply]
Strongside 10:42 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Because terez was pretty much the only damn person in the media who handled the tyreek story and the Matt house stuff like an absolute pro. The tyreek story confirmed that he is extremely careful about saying something unless he means it. The Matt house story shows that the dude has very strong inside sources and that he's extremely careful about how he uses it. I talk a ton of stock in what he says about the Chiefs.
Absolutely.

Again, great reporter. Solid person. All that.

But to say he's the only person who can break Chiefs news is absurd. There are genuinely people who will @ him on Twitter when Adam fucking Schefter breaks Chiefs news asking him to confirm it.

When the hell has Schefter ever been wrong, aside from minor details of a deal here and there?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:42 AM 09-18-2019
It wouldn’t surprise me if he went to the Eagles.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That is an understatement.

After the outright moronic and deeply disturbing ass raping Brett Veach took by John Schneider to get Frank Clark, it makes me not want to do this deal.

I’m terrified that Veach will drastically overpay again and in 2 years, you all will be bitching about having Mahomes but not being a real SB contender bc we have no picks and are stuck in cap hell.
Does cap hell exist when a new CBA is going to skyrocket the cap?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:42 AM 09-18-2019
Veach has been outstanding with the cap. I don't know that I love all the moves he's made. But he's done great with the cap. Deals may seem overpriced but they're perfectly structured around mahomes' upcoming huge contract
[Reply]
Jerm 10:42 AM 09-18-2019
Absolutely.

But to say he's the only person who can break Chiefs news is absurd. There are genuinely people who will @ him on Twitter when Adam fucking Schefter breaks Chiefs news asking him to confirm it.

When the hell has Schefter ever been wrong, aside from minor details of a deal here and there?
La Canfora seems plugged into the Chiefs...had the Peters trade and then Tyreek's extension before anyone really.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:43 AM 09-18-2019
Explain
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:45 AM 09-18-2019
Absolutely.

But to say he's the only person who can break Chiefs news is absurd. There are genuinely people who will @ him on Twitter when Adam ****ing Schefter breaks Chiefs news asking him to confirm it.

Yeah, that's fair. Schefter is as good as anyone. I think terez has as good if not better chiefs connections, but there are plenty of good sources who are also good at their job.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:45 AM 09-18-2019
why is everyone so obsessed with draft picks? Ramsey is an ALL PRO CB and is 24years old. our 1st rd picks for the foreseeable future will be around the 30-32 range....those are basically 2nd round picks. you no question give up a couple picks if you can get a YOUNG, ALL PRO talent. the draft is a crap shoot, atleast with Ramsey you know what you have and that’s a god damn stud.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:45 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Does cap hell exist when a new CBA is going to skyrocket the cap?
What if it doesn't?

I mean, I know I've been hearing that, but who actually knows, and who's just talking out of their ass?

I'd argue nobody knows, and while the NFLPA will try to force it, they've been pretty toothless.
[Reply]
Page 148 of 449
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198248 > Last »
Up