ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 163
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:46 PM 04-25-2019
Matt O'Connor thinks Hill did it, It's done.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:44 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'll do it for free. I'll even pay you $20.
training video

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:09 PM 04-25-2019
God damn this thread needs a Midol SO hard.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:12 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
This is incorrect per the video I posted.
Not if it's another KCTV 5 link, it's not.

So, link?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
man. You're just like... a really horrible person.
You know what Chris? I've kindly entertained your emotional outbursts going on 6 hours now, so you'll have to forgive me if I've had just about enough of that shit, and would prefer to get ALL of the information regarding this case, and not just spliced and diced audio with a reporter's opinion attached to it.

Whether you want to admit it or not, this whole thing stinks to high hell of shoddy investigation on the part of the DA as well as ratings-grabbing with a HUGE side of CYA by the local media. The very MOMENT the DA shut this down, here comes the local press to cover their asses by trying to influence, by ANY means necessary, the opinions of the public and of the fans of this team.

Maybe that's good enough for you. It's not for me.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to be angry or outraged, or that your disgust isn't warranted, but there's too much failure on the parts of too many other people besides Tyreek Hill at this point in my opinion.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:04 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You know what Chris? I've kindly entertained your emotional outbursts going on 6 hours now, so you'll have to forgive me if I've had just about enough of that shit, and would prefer to get ALL of the information regarding this case, and not just spliced and diced audio with a reporter's opinion attached to it.

Whether you want to admit it or not, this whole thing stinks to high hell of shoddy investigation on the part of the DA as well as ratings-grabbing with a HUGE side of CYA by the local media. The very MOMENT the DA shut this down, here comes the local press to cover their asses by trying to influence, by ANY means necessary, the opinions of the public and of the fans of this team.

Maybe that's good enough for you. It's not for me.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to be angry or outraged, or that your disgust isn't warranted, but there's too much failure on the parts of too many other people besides Tyreek Hill at this point in my opinion.
You know what, sweet daddy hate? You who hide behind a moniker and an 'internet persona' and who throws little tantrums when faced with information you don't like by demanding that everyone else must FIX IT!!

You're a child. you're worse than a child. You're a shit excuse for a man.

I feel sorry for anyone in your life because here, where you can hide in anonymity you've shown what kind of person you are.

The people in your life are going to find out eventually, and I feel sorry for them.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:17 PM 04-25-2019
Nothing but emotion Chris. That's all you've got. And it's sad.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:22 PM 04-25-2019
Nothing but emotion Chris. That's all you've got. And it's sad.
Yeah, okay, buddy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:27 PM 04-25-2019
You'll notice I didn't "thumbs down" all of your posts like a petulant child, Chris.

I rest my case, and good night sir.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:30 PM 04-25-2019
You'll notice I didn't "thumbs down" all of your posts like a petulant child, Chris.

I rest my case, and good night sir.
nah, just goodbye.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 10:41 PM 04-25-2019
So did we sign this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
loochy 07:32 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
So did we sign this piece of shit yet?
QUIT CALLING CHIEFS PLAYERS PIECES OF SHIT! IT NOT FUNNY! /old grumpy dudes
[Reply]
FAX 07:56 AM 04-26-2019
I see emotions are still running high ...

So ... in an effort to inject a bit of perspective into these events, I'd like to say that losing Tyreek is bad, but not devastating for the team.

We basically only lose four things; 1) A premier punt returner, 2) A WR who requires a double-team on every snap which opens opportunities for other skill players, 3) Quick-strike ability and the threat to score from every position on the field, and 4) Mahomes' #1 target.

Never mind, there is no freaking way to rationalize this as anything but devastating for the Chiefs.

FAX
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:18 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I see emotions are still running high ...

So ... in an effort to inject a bit of perspective into these events, I'd like to say that losing Tyreek is bad, but not devastating for the team.

We basically only lose four things; 1) A premier punt returner, 2) A WR who requires a double-team on every snap which opens opportunities for other skill players, 3) Quick-strike ability and the threat to score from every position on the field, and 4) Mahomes' #1 target.

Never mind, there is no freaking way to rationalize this as anything but devastating for the Chiefs.

FAX
And letting the NFL play us by making the first move is just stupid. What we've done is perhaps too much, it doesn't force the NFL to act/make a move, but let's hope Clark's reading these many threads and learning how to play the game.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:21 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Yeah, I want to say "Because Mahomes," but realistically, Hill covered for a lot of Patrick's mistakes.

Getting the right WR tonight is HUGE.
[Reply]
Page 148 of 163
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Up