— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
KCJake 10:56 AM 05-31-2024
Weekly check in for nudes ...
[Reply]
ghak99 11:58 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by :
Since April’s WNBA Draft, revenue from the WNBA’s official online store is up 2,260%, already blowing past total sales for the entire 2023 season.

While the numbers may cool somewhat as teams settle into their seasons, the pop in demand has already overwhelmingly delivered for the WNBA in 2024.
The old lesbians just need to shut up and dribble while letting the young girls shove their weight around when the bargaining agreement comes to the table next year. It'll be a win for everyone involved if they just let it happen.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:06 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I just love Caitlin Clarks pasty white skin. It's the best part of the WNBA.
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
If Clark wasn't white, no one would care about the WNBA.
She's the great white hope half your family wants to root for.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:21 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
She's averaging almost 18 pts, 6 assists, 5 RBs as a rookie with 1 month to prepare against a league that is playing defense on her like she's Jordan. She's doing about as well as you'd expect even a great player to play.
Poor defensively and 51 turnovers. They called her "the goat college player" so I'm judging her accordingly.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:23 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
This thread is much better now that I put chieffy on ignore.

If you all could stop quoting him forever now that would be great thanks in advance
Bwahaha :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:29 PM 05-31-2024
Kelsey Plum, averaging 8.5 pts, 3.4 AST, and 2.5 TOV her rookie year. TRASH AMIRITE!?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:35 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Kelsey Plum, averaging 8.5 pts, 3.4 AST, and 2.5 TOV her rookie year. TRASH AMIRITE!?
She wasn't called the college goat :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:56 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Poor defensively and 51 turnovers. They called her "the goat college player" so I'm judging her accordingly.

Lol, wait, wut? Your saying that to be a great player she has to be a great defender? Where does anyone credible say that? There’s literally dozens of past NBA players that weren’t good defenders but were considered among the best players based solely on their offensive abilities.

Stop making shit up.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:02 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, wait, wut? Your saying that to be a great player she has to be a great defender? Where does anyone credible say that? There’s literally dozens of past NBA players that weren’t good defenders but were considered among the best players based solely on their offensive abilities.

Stop making shit up.
That poster said "she's doing as good as possible" and I merely pointed out THE FACTS. She HAS been poor defensively and she HAS turned the ball over at a HISTORIC rate. Ya'll love to throw out her points per game and assist stats so why can't the deficiencies be talked about aswell? Grow up fgs and stop crying over facts :-) .
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:04 PM 05-31-2024
That poster said "she's doing as good as possible" and I merely pointed out THE FACTS. She HAS been poor defensively and she HAS turned the ball over at a HISTORIC rate. Ya'll love to throw put her points per game and assist stats so why can't the deficiencies be talked about aswell? Grow up fgs and stop crying over facts :-) .

I actually haven’t watched a single game. I don’t really care. Just pointing out that your requirements for being a “great” player are BS.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:30 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I actually haven’t watched a single game. I don’t really care. Just pointing out that your requirements for being a “great” player are BS.
Even when you focus solely on her offensive numbers her officiency stats have left a lot to be desired. Especially from three. With hype comes expectations and I'll be judging Caleb Williams the same way too.
[Reply]
Shields68 02:50 PM 05-31-2024
Even when you focus solely on her offensive numbers her officiency stats have left a lot to be desired. Especially from three. With hype comes expectations and I'll be judging Caleb Williams the same way too.
You seem to want to base efficiency numbers based on NBA type stats. WBNA is a lot less efficient accrossed the board about 7% accross the board. Given the defensive attention she is drawing, the number of games they were scheduled and her coming off of a long colleage season she is doing amazing to be right around league average.

But it is the WNBA and absent watching Clark play is still unwatchable. You can see better athleticism then your girl from LSU at any local Y at noon.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:07 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
lol you haven't had a solid point so far, dude. Not one.
It's because he absolutely hates white people. He's a blabbering racist.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:18 PM 05-31-2024
Having watched some of the women's college bball tourney and my first taste of the wnba here's what I gathered.

The wnba is boring. It's like watching a bunch of lu dorts with a bill cartwright jump shot. They're all big and physical, and the refs don't really call anything. To their credit they're not flopping like soccer or the nba. Even sharpshooters like plum are kind of brawlers with a deadly accurate push shot. It just ain't for me. So I hope Caitlin doesn't change her game. She's quick and fluid in ways others are not and that's why she's popular. Bueckers and juju Watkins in college will bring that same dynamic. Even angel reeses ex teammate flau'jae.

And the old guard needs to shut the fuck up and understand it's that old brand of basketball that bores everyone. That's why I have zero interest in wnba games that don't involve clark.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:48 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It's because he absolutely hates white people. He's a blabbering racist.
Lol oh look one of the main cry babies has spat his dummy out again and Is spewing the same old tired gibberish because he's not intelligent enough to counter any points I've made 👶 :-)
[Reply]
Page 148 of 193
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Up