ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 173
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:54 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How about we let all the facts come out before we release/extend anyone.... Sound fair?
I’d extend him now!! He will never be cheaper
BleedingRed 01:55 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well, he's currently under criminal investigation.

That's a pretty solid conduct detrimental to the league issue.

Have some of you guys not paid attention to the league the past 10 years?
I mean yeah, but Rueben Foster....

I don't know, my feeling is that the NFL has also been investigating this since March, I believe if they had anything they would have already put him on exempt list already.
O.city 01:56 PM 05-01-2019
I mean yeah, but Rueben Foster....

I don't know, my feeling is that the NFL has also been investigating this since March, I believe if they had anything they would have already put him on exempt list already.
The exempt list is used mostly during the season. There's nothing to exempt him from at this point.

What the hell does Reuben Foster have to do with this?
pugsnotdrugs19 02:06 PM 05-01-2019
The crazy chick dealing with Foster always came out and said she made it up. Like all three times.

Apples to oranges right now.
Kiimo 02:06 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Why? Do you know EXACTLY what he did wrong? No, you don't.
Keep hope alive that your favorite football player only moderately broke a child's arm so you can cheer for him.

Dude some of you need to take a step back.
Buckweath 02:07 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’d extend him now!! He will never be cheaper
Lol...are people really talking about extensions? He is just wishing he will live to play another down.

No but seriously, even if he were not to be suspended, which is almost impossible, there is no way they will extend him before the next offseason.

They would look like absolute fools before the entire league and fans.

They need to let the dust settle and this will not happen overnight, regardless of the outcome of the investigation.
BleedingRed 02:10 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The crazy chick dealing with Foster always came out and said she made it up. Like all three times.

Apples to oranges right now.
Maybe,

Then again, Crystal could be doing the same thing. We are in a holding pattern. I do think KCTV7 is out of wads to shoot now.
SAUTO 02:11 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He'll make more than that...once he's cleared and people forget. He's a generational talent. If the Chiefs wont, someone else will...just have to build a lot of protections into it.

I think once Crystal isn't a constant emotional presence in his life...and merely the mother of his children...he wont have any more issues. I doubt even he spanks his kids again...
I think you're delusional
SAUTO 02:12 PM 05-01-2019
Yeah but they wont even have any solid allegations of Conduct Detrimental to the league.

The players has to be implicated, can't be circumstantial stuff. The NFLPA would have a field day. That is a legal fight the NFL wont win.
What's going on right now is conduct detrimental to the league
SAUTO 02:13 PM 05-01-2019
How about we let all the facts come out before we release/extend anyone.... Sound fair?
This is gold coming from you
BleedingRed 02:16 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
This is gold coming from you
Lmao :-):-)
BleedingRed 02:17 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
What's going on right now is conduct detrimental to the league
There is the potential there was no CONDUCT, I get it you have already made up your mind. It's ok to be wrong.
jd1020 02:19 PM 05-01-2019
There is the potential there was no CONDUCT, I get it you have already made up your mind. It's ok to be wrong.
Do you not understand that the fact there is even an investigation into child abuse is detrimental to the league image?
BlackOp 02:21 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
lol just when I thought you had said the stupidest shit you could possibly come up with you come along and assume people are going to forget about this. You are ****ing looney tunes, man.
Guess you are right...If Hill is found innocent TWICE...there is nothing to forget.

Unless you are one of "those" that has determined Hill is guilty from the moment KC drafted him.
jd1020 02:22 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Guess you are right...If Hill is found innocent TWICE...there is nothing to forget.

Unless you are one of "those" that has determined Hill is guilty the moment KC drafted him.
Hill would have to be found innocent once before being found innocent twice.
Page 148 of 173
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Up