ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1479 of 4917
« First < 47997913791429146914751476147714781479 148014811482148314891529157919792479 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
CrossCheck 09:42 PM 02-28-2018
I agree it looks like Mahomes does has "it", I'm looking forward to him doing it against someone other than a last place team that we have been dominating.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:43 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
I’ll have to go back and watch. But I remember seeing a lot of starters in and out. Von was in at the end and that matters. He was chasing Mahomes when he threw his laser on the run and a throw not many QBs make. We have that guy. You can talk shit all you want. We’ll see.
God DAMN that was a monster throw. Poor Von could only stand there and suck teh penis.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:44 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Elway is such a little ****. I hope Chris Harris holds out bc he deserves way more money than that.

Elway is going to find out you can’t nickel and dime everyone on your goddamn team.
They're 5-11 because Elfraud sucks at his job in every single facet of the position. He makes Peeholi look legit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:46 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Name the CB's and Safeties on the field for the Broncos in the 2nd Quarter. I remember Carter, Langley, Parks, and some dude from the PS who's name I can't even remember out there.
Let's see, there was Monkey Fucker, Jive Ass, Turkey Bitch, and possibly Gob Knobblin... :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:53 PM 02-28-2018

Elway is such a little ****. I hope Chris Harris holds out bc he deserves way more money than that.

Elway is going to find out you can’t nickel and dime everyone on your goddamn team.
This is fake.

Harris never asked for a raise...

This was in response to me inquiring what would be a forseeable reaction to Chris Harris IF he asked for a raise. My understanding is the team feels Harris "had a good year...Moving forward if he is playing at a high level you have to address his compensation." https://t.co/34A8KYD1lM

— Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson) March 1, 2018

[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:55 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
This is fake.

Harris never asked for a raise...

...yet. This wasn’t just out of the blue buddy.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 PM 02-28-2018
Moving forward? So he hasn’t earned a raise after playing very well for years?

I would hold out. He’s getting paid HALF of what top tier CB’s are getting paid
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:56 PM 02-28-2018
Now Talib is having fun wih it
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:59 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I’ll have to go back and watch. But I remember seeing a lot of starters in and out. Von was in at the end and that matters. He was chasing Mahomes when he threw his laser on the run and a throw not many QBs make. We have that guy. You can talk shit all you want. We’ll see.
The only starters I saw on the field in the 2nd half were at positions where they didn't have the depth. The Broncos used that game as a 5th PS game to evaluate the depth guys on the roster.

Rio's was the guy who's name I couldn't remember.

Harris and Talib were out pretty quickly. Stewart was the last starter out there in the secondary and he came off the field after PMINT threw the ball right to him. Expect a lot of those type of over throws to safeties next year.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:00 PM 02-28-2018
The only starters I saw on the field in the 2nd half were at positions where they didn't have the depth. The Broncos used that game as a 5th PS game to evaluate the depth guys on the roster.

Harris and Talib were out pretty quickly. Stewart was the last starter out there in the secondary and he came off the field after PMINT threw the ball right to him. Expect a lot of those type of over throws to safeties next year.
No! He was amped up for his first start. You saw what he was once he calmed down. He was throwing darts and making Denver’s D shake their heads. They said as much after. Sorry man. You can’t say otherwise. Proof is there.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:03 PM 02-28-2018
Moving forward? So he hasn’t earned a raise after playing very well for years?

I would hold out. He’s getting paid HALF of what top tier CB’s are getting paid
It sounds like Harris probably will get taken care of before he enters his contract year in 2019.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:13 PM 02-28-2018
Funny thing is even the objective observers say Mahomes played better than Lynch.

I’ll laugh if Elway gives Cousins a $130 million. Good luck filling that roster when you suck at drafting. Going to have to make some tough cuts too to fit him
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:17 PM 02-28-2018

Talib went out of his way to comment on how good PM looked...you're grasping at straws. Mahomes played with a backup roster too...and made Wilson look like an all-pro.

Like it or not...he's going to be trouble with Kelce and Hill in the line-up...and Hunt/Ware. I've never seen a QB just flick his wrist and get that type of velocity...he's a rare cat.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:28 PM 02-28-2018
Sweet Mega donkey love.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:33 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Talib went out of his way to comment on how good PM looked...you're grasping at straws. Mahomes played with a backup roster too...and made Wilson look like an all-pro.

Like it or not...he's going to be trouble with Kelce and Hill in the line-up...and Hunt/Ware. I've never seen a QB just flick his wrist and get that type of velocity...he's a rare cat.
I hear they've cleared a wing in Canton to house all the various honors he'll achieve, in just 2018 alone.
[Reply]
Page 1479 of 4917
« First < 47997913791429146914751476147714781479 148014811482148314891529157919792479 > Last »
Up