ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 291
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
DaFace 12:56 PM 10-24-2023
If one defines "worship" in terms of time, money, and energy spent, there's zero question that sports fans are WAY further into the "worship" category than fans of a musician. There's a reason why a segment of the population rolls their eyes at sports fans in general.

But more broadly, I just don't understand why anyone cares how others choose to express their enjoyment of something. Your choice (how) to be a fan.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:56 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Seems like everyday is a new cage match in this thread. :-)
People should just stay focused on the big picture...

And the Chiefs are 4-0 with her in attendance.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:06 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Because you’re hypergeneralizing. You’re painting anyone who is a Taylor Swift fan who has embraced the Chiefs by buying a Kelce jersey or posting about it online as essentially being a brain dead Swiftie. How do I know that?

Because of how you defined it yourself: “I'm strictly referring to the brain dead ones that will do things just to be like her or have commonality with her.”

You admitted from the start that you didn’t enjoy her music but still find yourself complaining about her presence at Arrowhead weeks later. Maybe ignore the thread and close your eyes for 6 seconds when Kelce makes a good catch and they pan to her.
1. I'm not complaining about this thread.

2. Weeks ago? She was just there yesterday. That said, I don't give a flying fuck she is there. I'm strictly and only complaining about the fact that I can't hardly read an article about the Chiefs without it mentioing Swift. Try to watch a video... Swift. ESPN.... SWIFT. Chiefs celebrate a TD? Gotta show Swift. It is like Tim Tebow all over again.

3. I don't like her music. I don't hate it nor do I hate her. In fact, I think she is a neat person and seems genuine which is rare for celebs that have reached the pinnacle of their industry.

4. No, I'm not hypergeneralizing and you laid it out yourself. I'm not describing ALL Swift fans. Just the ones the live their life as if her albums were their bible. I feel like, as Bearcat pointed out, that my using the "would drink from her Diva cup" really laid out a very clear and distinct line of who I'm talking about.

5. Again, I don't care to go tit for tat with you on this. You can think my position on this to be the dumbest thing you have ever heard in your life. I'm good with it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:08 PM 10-24-2023
From a group chat I'm on:

Originally Posted by :
X and Y and several other "claymont/Briarcliff" ladies had drinks and apps at Piropos last night...about 830...Tswift/Kelce walked in and slid into a private room in the back.

[Reply]
srvy 01:11 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
What a giant amount of confusion on MY PART! I must have made up that you called Swifties brain dead for what turns out to be ~complicated reasons~
You do understand that you are a huge shit stirrer and that you do this shit a lot.

You live for this shit. You just picked on another shit stirrer is all.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:12 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
From a group chat I'm on:
Surprised Wow GIFfrom Surprised GIFs

[Reply]
DaFace 01:24 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
1. I'm not complaining about this thread.

2. Weeks ago? She was just there yesterday. That said, I don't give a flying fuck she is there. I'm strictly and only complaining about the fact that I can't hardly read an article about the Chiefs without it mentioing Swift. Try to watch a video... Swift. ESPN.... SWIFT. Chiefs celebrate a TD? Gotta show Swift. It is like Tim Tebow all over again.
I guess I can get the mild annoyance at it. For me, it's hard to care about showing her at the games because they show people in the stands all the time, and they just choose to focus on one "fan" when she's there. Without her, we'd just get more random fan shots.

In other articles, I guess I get it. It's hard for me to care much, though. It's just a fun story, and I haven't seen any example of otherwise solid analysis being ruined because they mention her.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:29 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
You do understand that you are a huge shit stirrer and that you do this shit a lot.

You live for this shit. You just picked on another shit stirrer is all.

A lot of people say a lot of stupid shit in this forum and I don't really suffer nonsense that well.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:02 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Seems like everyday is a new cage match in this thread. :-)
Hell ya. I'm just biding my time, waiting to pick the right person.

[Reply]
el borracho 03:35 PM 10-24-2023
I guess I don't understand the complaint; too many attractive women on tv celebrating the Chiefs success? I mean, you wanted better-looking cheerleaders.... well, there you go! Thank you, Travis Kelce!
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:49 PM 10-24-2023

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:56 PM 10-24-2023
Taylor Swift is better than seeing those fag Superfans get time on tv
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:14 PM 10-24-2023
lol exactly hot 30 year olds or...Ty Rowton
[Reply]
Katipan 04:14 PM 10-24-2023
I'm dressing as Kelce tomorrow.
I expect all the pussy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:18 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If one defines "worship" in terms of time, money, and energy spent, there's zero question that sports fans are WAY further into the "worship" category than fans of a musician. There's a reason why a segment of the population rolls their eyes at sports fans in general.

But more broadly, I just don't understand why anyone cares how others choose to express their enjoyment of something. Your choice (how) to be a fan.
I'm not religious. I post all the time that Mahomes is our football savior. I don’t think anyone believes I’m saying he’s a diety or their God was involved in him Coming to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 147 of 291
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Up