ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 366
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:15 PM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by Miles:
Saw an Alpa Romeo 4c for the first time on the road yesterday. Always thought pictures/vids I saw of them looked good but nothing amazing. On the road it really stood out as different and pretty cool. Engine sound was also surprisingly good for a little ass turbo motor.
I agree with that. I actually saw one sitting at a dealership last week, which was my first in person view. At the end of the day, it looks like an edgy Miata that costs too much.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:19 PM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Did you order that SRT from a guy in AZ?
Me? No. I got my Scat Pack locally. Was trying to hunt down a purple one (yes, seriously) but they were hard to find so my dealer ordered this one for me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:06 PM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Fantastic! Welcome to the club. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:23 PM 03-27-2016
Me? No. I got my Scat Pack locally. Was trying to hunt down a purple one (yes, seriously) but they were hard to find so my dealer ordered this one for me.
I thought you had a Hellcat?
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:06 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I thought you had a Hellcat?
Not me. I drove one and it was crazy as all hell. I could never own one and not kill myself. Doesn't IA Chief (or Iowa Chief? sorry can't remember) have one?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:43 AM 03-28-2016
Not me. I drove one and it was crazy as all hell. I could never own one and not kill myself. Doesn't IA Chief (or Iowa Chief? sorry can't remember) have one?
Yeah and I haven't killed myself yet!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Yet?:-)

You have to respect the power. It can quickly get away from you. Owning a car with 485 HP is the most I've ever had under my foot. Adding 200 more HP :-) Drive safe my friend.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 07:58 AM 03-28-2016
You are a man of superior skill or restraint. :-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:27 AM 03-28-2016
It helps that I've slowly worked my way up to it. My last four cars have been
2006 Mustang GT - 320HP
2012 GT500 - 580HP
1979 Corvette - 420HP
2015 Challenger Hellcat 700+HP

I need to get a pic of my car and truck parked next to each other.

[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:30 AM 03-28-2016
Ok need some help, I bought the sister car to this one. Getting ready for paint, should I go back to the white and blue or something different?

[Reply]
SAUTO 11:04 AM 03-28-2016

Best view of my truck
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:05 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Ok need some help, I bought the sister car to this one. Getting ready for paint, should I go back to the white and blue or something different?

Leave it, looks good
[Reply]
lewdog 06:15 PM 03-28-2016
I think I've always confused you as the same poster. Similar names!

Great cars, both of you.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:39 PM 03-28-2016
It's times like this that I wish I was better with a wrench. I can do basic mechanics like switch a starter or alternator.....basic stuff but I'm a noob at bigger things. I have switched u joints and a transmission or two back in the day with some help.

Now....my pride and joy has serious motor issues...and has for a while. I bought a motor a while back and there were more differences than I could figure out.....so. Bought another and sent it to town to haVe it switched....just tired of not haVing it work and it's a little over my head without a lot of help.

In addition......while in the hunt for a motor, I accidentally brought home another project.......the one I think I just have to start taking things apart and figuring it out.
Time is a bigger problem than lack of tools and know how. The good news is older stuff is simpler and I think I can do it with the know how of my old man.
Attached: image.jpg (102.8 KB) 
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:34 PM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
It's times like this that I wish I was better with a wrench. I can do basic mechanics like switch a starter or alternator.....basic stuff but I'm a noob at bigger things. I have switched u joints and a transmission or two back in the day with some help.

Now....my pride and joy has serious motor issues...and has for a while. I bought a motor a while back and there were more differences than I could figure out.....so. Bought another and sent it to town to haVe it switched....just tired of not haVing it work and it's a little over my head without a lot of help.

In addition......while in the hunt for a motor, I accidentally brought home another project.......the one I think I just have to start taking things apart and figuring it out.
Time is a bigger problem than lack of tools and know how. The good news is older stuff is simpler and I think I can do it with the know how of my old man.
Nice find, do not see many of those at all!!
[Reply]
Page 146 of 366
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Up