ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 197
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:14 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
Damn dude...have you learned yet? HAVE YOU???
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:20 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
So? His stats mean shit. Are they getting to the SB? Nope.
He's a great player no matter who his QB is your dumbass said he would struggle with Tua
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:22 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I thought reek would flop. He is great
Why? He was great here and was going to be great wherever he went. That's kind of what great players do.
[Reply]
staylor26 10-30-2022, 08:39 PM
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Eleazar 08:46 PM 10-30-2022
Highest paid wr with 2 tds.
Acting like trading Hill was the end of the Chiefs is just as stupid as acting like he isnt a good player anymore.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:05 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He's a great player no matter who his QB is your dumbass said he would struggle with Tua
I will admit his stats are better than I thought but it wont last and he wont win anything because of Tua. He has 2 scores. Waddle will also want the bag and Tua hasn't been paid nor the TE. Somebody is gone probably 2 of them and then he will be crap.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:30 PM 10-30-2022
Sometimes both teams win the trade.
[Reply]
-King- 09:44 PM 10-30-2022
I will admit his stats are better than I thought but it wont last and he wont win anything because of Tua. He has 2 scores. Waddle will also want the bag and Tua hasn't been paid nor the TE. Somebody is gone probably 2 of them and then he will be crap.
Tua is in his 3rd year in the league so including the 5th year option, he's not getting "paid" until 2025 and that's if he keeps playing like he is. Waddle is in 2nd so he won't be "paid" until 2026.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:00 AM 10-31-2022
I expected Hill to perform well in Miami. I mean, he’ll, he made Alex Smith look like a functional QB, to the point of again convincing many he was a legit QB you could win with.

He’ll get Tua a big deal. And Miami will never experience playoff success as a result. Hopefully they can keep fucking with the Bills at least 1x a season, though.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:22 AM 10-31-2022
Can we get a few of you Tyreek nuthuggers to at least acknowledge that the offense the Chiefs currently have is a bit refreshing?

There's no more pressure to get him the ball. Spreading shit around is pretty damn effective.

"IT'S NOT EXPWOSIVE ANYMOW!!!!"

More explosive doesn't mean it's better.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:29 AM 10-31-2022
I wonder if Kelce would rather have his stats or Hills stats?
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:47 AM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I wonder if Kelce would rather have his stats or Hills stats?
I bet he'd rather win another Super Bowl and knows he's on the team that gives him that opportunity.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:07 AM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Damn dude...have you learned yet? HAVE YOU???
Magic Eight GIFfrom Magic GIFs

[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:23 AM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Can we get a few of you Tyreek nuthuggers to at least acknowledge that the offense the Chiefs currently have is a bit refreshing?

There's no more pressure to get him the ball. Spreading shit around is pretty damn effective.

yes/no

With Tyreek and our new cast of WR's do you think we would be averaging MORE or LESS..

I was fine letting him go for the picks. But lets be honest our problem last two years is we had ONE wr and no one else worth a damn.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:05 AM 10-31-2022
We're plenty explosive without him. More so, in fact, than last year because we're seeing different coverages.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:12 AM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I just want to go back to my pre-trade analysis, though. My answer to getting Hill more downfield opportunities was to run counter to conventional wisdom and double down on speed. I didn't want some possession WR to work underneath and try to draw safeties down because that just wasn't going to happen with Hill on the field. Teams were never going to elect to let Hill beat them over covering, say, a JJSS type.

I wanted, ironically enough, MVS. I wanted to add MORE speed to simply attack so much of the grass downfield that teams couldn't just go into a shell - there was too much green to cover with just two guys. So they'd have to pick their poison.

I feel like the Hill/Waddle combination demonstrates the effectiveness of that approach really well. Obviously MVS wouldn't be as good as Waddle, but the theory is being proven by the Dolphins. They're beating Cover 2 by attacking it rather than playing their slice and working underneath.

This idea that teams could just go into a shell and take Hill away never made sense to me. Cover 2 fell out of favor because it got picked apart. What Hill is doing in Miami he COULD be doing here had we added MORE speed rather than trade it away.

The offense is different the way it is, but I think it would've been better had we simply added more speed to surround Hill. They could've done that AND spread the ball around.

At a point you have to ask if the Chiefs didn't utilize Hill as effectively as they could have, be it due to personnel or scheme. There's no reason the guy should suddenly be an ass-kicker again when we couldn't find a way to free him up here.
[Reply]
Page 145 of 197
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195 > Last »
Up