ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 163
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
loochy 06:41 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
He's going to look nice in that Patriots Uniform. They will straighten his ass and get real help.
No, the Browns will sign him a few weeks after we cut him and he'll get paid even more than if he remained on our team. Doing the right thing rarely pays off when not everyone has the same moral standards.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:43 PM 04-25-2019
Hill accused Crystal of using a belt...so they obviously both are violent. Could she have broken his arm?

Was there anything in the audio discussing it..

The DA could'nt conclude who did it..
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:43 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
The amount of cognitive dissonance displayed by a few folks here as you continue to dig in is almost admirable in a perverse way.
It's amazing.

Hill has a history of domestic violence. He punched his pregnant girlfriend for fuck's sake.

DFS hasn't returned the kids. Because they know the kid isn't safe in the house with Hill and his fiancee. Social workers are trained to know when there's an abusive situation.

If this was nothing then the kid would be at home with mom and dad.

Chiefs fans need to face it: Tyreek Hill broke a 3 year old's arm.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:43 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Shit, shit, SHIT... :-)

It's there in black and white....bra. Quit lying...
You are another lying sack of shit. If its there post it. Post where all I did was defend Hill and call it all nothing.

You wont find it because it doesn't exist douche.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:44 PM 04-25-2019
I HOPE THE CHIEFS HAVE A PAIR BALLS AND DON'T LISTEN TO THE PREJUDICE HOUNDS. LET THE NFL DEAL WITH IT AND TAKE WHATEVER THEY GIVE HIM. LETTING HIM BE ANOTHER KAREEM HUNT WOULD BE BEYOND STUPID. HE'S HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND WHERE SHE THROWS ACCUSATIONS AT HIM AND HE DENIES THEM. THIS IS "HE SAID, SHE SAID" AND WOULDN'T HOLD WEIGHT IN COURT. SOME OF THE WORDS HE USED WERE STUPID, BUT NOT SOMETHING TO LOSE YOUR JOB OVER. THE HOUNDS WANT BLOOD THOUGH, AND CLARK MIGHT NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO SEE THIS THROUGH. OH WELL, WE'LL SEE IF THE HOUNDS ARE HAPPY IN JANUARY WHEN THE CHIEFS FAIL AGAIN.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:45 PM 04-25-2019
HEY IS NOW A GOOD TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE NAMING OF THE DEFENSIVE MEETING ROOM?

We are excited to announce we have dedicated our defensive meeting room to Derrick Thomas and Emmitt Thomas.

Here's the Thomas Defensive Room. #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/kdEPK10jwM

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2019

Man, this organization is fucked.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Those few people left defending Tyreek or at least saying he deserves another chance, imagine him doing this to your child....
:-):-):-) HOLY SHIT! This is EXACTLY what I was just thinking:

Originally Posted by :
"Damn, some of these fools are acting like Tyreek is going to come to their house and abuse their children"!
Just....wow.

Yo Peon; is Joe Delaney gonna' come and help us win a championship this year? I'm not sure who he be, but I'm supposed to be proud of him. Is he comin'? Cuz we kind of need him. Thanks!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:47 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I HOPE THE CHIEFS HAVE A PAIR BALLS AND DON'T LISTEN TO THE PREJUDICE HOUNDS. LET THE NFL DEAL WITH IT AND TAKE WHATEVER THEY GIVE HIM. LETTING HIM BE ANOTHER KAREEM HUNT WOULD BE BEYOND STUPID. HE'S HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND WHERE SHE THROWS ACCUSATIONS AT HIM AND HE DENIES THEM. THIS IS "HE SAID, SHE SAID" AND WOULDN'T HOLD WEIGHT IN COURT. SOME OF THE WORDS HE USED WERE STUPID, BUT NOT SOMETHING TO LOSE YOUR JOB OVER. THE HOUNDS WANT BLOOD THOUGH, AND CLARK MIGHT NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO SEE THIS THROUGH. OH WELL, WE'LL SEE IF THE HOUNDS ARE HAPPY IN JANUARY WHEN THE CHIEFS FAIL AGAIN.
Is your avatar a picture of you responding to someone who asked you what your IQ is?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:47 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
For the record, I am not defending Reek, I am just trying to think and speak from a non emotional and biased standpoint.

Is he a great human being no but I don't know if this in its raw form will actually have any impact on his legal case because of that and he sounds like he denies most of it.

If their united front falls apart then yea could have an impact if he or she starts acusing the other. Could be that she admits to making it up and nothing happens.

If the Chiefs cut him another team will pick him up. They need to make Goodell make the decsion by banning him from the nfl otherwise I wouldn't release him.

He will just be celebrated when the other team picks him up and all forgotten.
Maybe some people don't want to be associated with woman and child-beating cocksuckers, and maybe there are certain things more important than the outcome of a football game--like not enabling violent fucking criminals because they run fast.

Would you teach your kids or employees to cut corners and ignore obvious personal deficiencies in the pursuit of achievement? If not, why care about whether or not some other team picks this piece of human detritus up off the scrap heap? There are certain things the Chiefs can control and there are certain things they can't. They already enabled the motherfucker once by giving him an undeserved second chance. Keeping him on the team only further enables him. They can't control other teams enabling him. He should be banned for life, but if people keep enabling and covering for him, he won't end up where he should have been from the start--prison.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Just....wow.

Yo Peon; is Joe Delaney gonna' come and help us win a championship this year? I'm not sure who he be, but I'm supposed to be proud of him. Is he comin'? Cuz we kind of need him. Thanks!
i'm not even sure what I read here. Care to decode it?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
It's amazing.

Hill has a history of domestic violence. He punched his pregnant girlfriend for ****'s sake.

DFS hasn't returned the kids. Because they know the kid isn't safe in the house with Hill and his fiancee. Social workers are trained to know when there's an abusive situation.

If this was nothing then the kid would be at home with mom and dad.

Chiefs fans need to face it: Tyreek Hill broke a 3 year old's arm.
Oh look, someone didn't see the press conference yesterday when the DA SAID "NO CHARGES WOULD BE FILED AGAIN THE COUPLED BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE". Hopefully you'll find the video and watch it yourself.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:50 PM 04-25-2019
Let the commish handle it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Oh look, someone didn't see the press conference yesterday when the DA SAID "NO CHARGES WOULD BE FILED AGAIN THE COUPLED BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE". Hopefully you'll find the video and watch it yourself.
And also said charges could still be filed for up to 5 years.

Are you trolling?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Hill accused Crystal of using a belt...so they obviously both are violent. Could she have broken his arm?

Was there anything in the audio discussing it..

The DA could'nt conclude who did it..
Dude I still can't find a clean audio link to this shit. Nothing but reporters with their two cents or some kid on You Tube talking out of his ass.

Do you have anything?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, the Browns will sign him a few weeks after we cut him and he'll get paid even more than if he remained on our team. Doing the right thing rarely pays off when not everyone has the same moral standards.
It's not the "right thing" though, it's the DUMB THING. And that's why the Browns took advantage and you can bet your bottom dollar the whole league will be waiting for Tyreek if we make the same mistake.
[Reply]
Page 145 of 163
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Up