ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 291
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:28 PM 10-23-2023
is she watching?

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:18 PM 10-23-2023
:-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:46 PM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
is she watching?

This play was cool to see. It just looked like he stuck the ball up in the air almost like playing keep away. Then the shove to get him in. Just felt like watching a monster out there.
[Reply]
007 06:24 AM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
is she watching?

Oh hell.
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:05 AM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I also respect Taylor because she’s about as wholesome as a major celebrity can be in 2023. She genuinely treats her fans well, and tries to be a good role model. As a dude with an impressionable daughter (who knows about Taylor apparently LOL) that matters to me way more than it used to.
Agree with your entire post, but this part in particular. I tease my 16 year old daughter about her obsession with Taylor - to the point I bought her a custom #13 jersey with T Swift on the back - but in the end, I am glad that she has chosen Taylor as her role model over the Lizzo's & Cardi B's of the world.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:28 AM 10-24-2023

I don’t understand why people keep saying what if Brittany isn’t so bad. Y’all just came up one day and decided she was bad, y’all need to apologize to Brittany.
Patrick Mahomes is happy, Brittany is happy, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are happy!pic.twitter.com/8Y6Q1X8KRJ

— Sunshine (@MrSunshine911) October 24, 2023

[Reply]
stevieray 07:45 AM 10-24-2023
Facebook planet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:56 AM 10-24-2023
80/20 rule I'm 1 of the 20 getting pussy. I see alot of u chatty patty 80% who can only get their rocks off on someone else's relationship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 AM 10-24-2023
:-) what a photo

[Reply]
petegz28 08:16 AM 10-24-2023
Probably already posted but if not...

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:20 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You’re on a message board supporting the Chiefs where the guy whose post preceded yours is named Mahomo4Life.

Many people here “worship” Mahomes just as the Swifties “worship” Taylor. What does that term even mean? Respect? Love? Connection?

Taylor Swift has connected with tons of young females and empowered them. Changed their lives even.

Patrick Mahomes has connected with tons of middle-aged Chiefs fans who suffered for 25 years without a playoff win. Changed their lives even.

We were basically at the pinnacle of “athlete worship” in sports with Mahomes before she showed up. Now we’re at the pinnacle of “celebrity worship.” It’s legitimately cool and I feel like we’re in another galaxy.
Bearcat hit it on the head for me.

Fandom and worship aren't the same. I'm a fan of the Chiefs, Mahomes, and Kelce. I don't live my life guided by them, what they like, or what they do.

While some of you here may fall into the worship category... most don't. Also... it was a response to someone saying that "B) it elevates our presence worldwide, they're hotter than Harry and Megan".

You remember a bunch of Americans losing their fucking minds over the Harry and Megan thing? Fucking cringe-fest. Yeah.... CELEBRITY WORSHIP IS GROSS.

Huzzah... brain dead Swifties who would drink from her Diva cup if she asked who don't actually like the team or anything about it are gonna buy gear because they wanna be like or have commonality with Swift. Yay! Hurray! So exciting!
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:22 PM 10-24-2023
Why are Swifties "brain-dead"? Because they like a singer you don't? Pretty huge assumption there of a group of people in the tens of millions. But hey they're girls and like a singer you aren't a fan of so I guess they're a bunch of morons.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:26 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Why are Swifties "brain-dead"? Because they like a singer you don't? Pretty huge assumption there of a group of people in the tens of millions. But hey they're girls and like a singer you aren't a fan of so I guess they're a bunch of morons.
Holy shit... not even remotely what I was saying. I don't dislike Swift's music. I don't go out of my way to listen to it... but I don't hate it. I understand that she doesn't make her music for me.

What about it being girls matter either? Fuck dude... you are just making shit up now.

Swifties aren't brain dead because they are Swifties. There are brain dead Chiefs fans. There are brain dead fans of all sorts of things. I'm strictly referring to the brain dead ones that will do things just to be like her or have commonality with her.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:27 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

You remember a bunch of Americans losing their fucking minds over the Harry and Megan thing? Fucking cringe-fest. Yeah.... CELEBRITY WORSHIP IS GROSS.
I don't even know who those people are... :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:31 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Bearcat hit it on the head for me.

Fandom and worship aren't the same. I'm a fan of the Chiefs, Mahomes, and Kelce. I don't live my life guided by them, what they like, or what they do.
Nah, I think you’re just skewing this to suit your purposes.

There’s no black and white between fandom and worship. It’s a spectrum. Plenty of Chiefs fans are curious about Mahomes’ personal life and what he’s doing and what he enjoys. Does that mean they “worship” him? Or are people allowed to have some curiosity about what people like that are doing when they’re not performing their craft? Was there not a Netflix documentary that many of us loved because we got to see even more of behind-the-scenes Mahomes than we had before?

“Worship” is just such a charged term that you’re throwing out there when it’s just the most extreme form of fandom.
[Reply]
Page 145 of 291
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Up