ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 365
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:28 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Rooster:
If they place her on house arrest she can stay at my house.

She'd like it better at my place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 01:39 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
She'd like it better at my place.

She'd like it better on my face.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:26 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by skybbc:
who is Kay Adams?
The host of Good Morning Football on NFLN.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:37 PM 06-13-2017
I have a great idea.

If the whole public education goes away for private school vouchers in a few years, we can recruit all the decent to hot looking convicted ex-teachers who like to bang sixteen and seventeen years olds, get em all rounded up, and build a blue ribbon faculty. Make it like a combination home school/brothel. Have the parents sign off that they don't care if Little Johnny gets rudely boned by some drunken 20 year old nympho. I'll bet there's lots of rich dads who would pay big bucks for this service, so he wouldn't have to teach Little Johnny about the birds and bees. Johnny would just get used like a paper towel by some bimbette, or series of bimbettes, so he starts college as a well educated young man.

Or you could see all this as child rape and totally socially unacceptable.

Guess it depends on how you view these things...
[Reply]
vailpass 03:38 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I have a great idea.

If the whole public education goes away for private school vouchers in a few years, we can recruit all the decent to hot looking convicted ex-teachers who like to bang sixteen and seventeen years olds, get em all rounded up, and build a blue ribbon faculty. Make it like a combination home school/brothel. Have the parents sign off that they don't care if Little Johnny gets rudely boned by some drunken 20 year old nympho. I'll bet there's lots of rich dads who would pay big bucks for this service, so he wouldn't have to teach Little Johnny about the birds and bees. Johnny would just get used like a paper towel by some bimbette, or series of bimbettes, so he starts college as a well educated young man.

What you'd see is the dads trying to enroll themselves in the school.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:44 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
New Common Whore Math: How many times does 17 go into 25? Apparently the answer is 3
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:40 PM 06-13-2017
Dayum
[Reply]
Valiant 07:43 PM 06-13-2017
New Common Whore Math: How many times does 17 go into 25? Apparently the answer is 3
Someone listens to Johnny dare.
[Reply]
scho63 08:08 PM 06-13-2017
I have a great idea.

Suddenly you have become a capitalistic Republican! :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:34 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Someone listens to Johnny dare.

??? :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 09:02 PM 06-13-2017
Johnny Dare...:-)

As dated as MTV spring Break.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 09:09 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Prayed upon or preyed upon? I doubt she will be prayed upon
I bet shes made some scream to god and jesus
[Reply]
scho63 07:45 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Johnny Dare...:-)

As dated as MTV spring Break.
Never watched that shit-Soul Train was the last stuff of dance and music I watched!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:07 AM 06-14-2017
I have a great idea.

How do I enroll?

[Reply]
ptlyon 08:10 AM 06-14-2017
Never watched that shit-Soul Train was the last stuff of dance and music I watched!
That shit was awesome - you know that you can buy that on DVD? That, and the other late night rock show that the name escapes me right now...
[Reply]
Page 145 of 365
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Up