I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:50 AM 08-12-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
What the shit.

Oh god what the **** is going on.

wow looks like an interesting place! Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Alright, I can take a hint. Sorry. Good luck to you.

Quote:
You can take a hint? what did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I dunno, it just seems like you're not interested in meeting up for a drink. Did I read you wrong? I'm getting mixed signals here. You seem like a really cool girl who's just a little bit shy. Truth is I'm the same way. That's why I'm here and not diving into seedy bars every night.

Wow.. dumb. You never asked her out and then get all pissed at her? WTF? It's your job to ASK, not to hint. Doofus.
[Reply]
blueballs 07:07 AM 08-12-2008
the morgue - a heating pad or a couple cans of sterno
and get it over with
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 08-12-2008
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Wow.. dumb. You never asked her out and then get all pissed at her? WTF? It's your job to ASK, not to hint. Doofus.
I did ask. Read again.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:35 AM 08-12-2008
This thread is hilarious.

Claythan, im not sure ive ever seen a more socially inept dude than you, and ive met quite a few.

At this point, your probably better off sticking to your Pron every nite.

Good Luck.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:36 AM 08-12-2008
I did ask. Read again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Mmmm, well, if you know any good places in Houston to get a martini and I'd love to buy you one. Truth be told I've never even had a martini so maybe you could show me the ropes. :-)

Quote:
Good martini in Houston I'm not sure. I can tell you a place in San Antonio haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Where exactly in Houston are you?

Quote:
Southeast side

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Hmmm, well, this might be fairly close to you. Apparently it has a huge variety of martinis and they're pretty good.

http://houston.citysearch.com/profil...davenport.html

Quote:
wow looks like an interesting place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Alright, I can take a hint. Sorry. Good luck to you.

No you did not. "I'd love to buy you one..." is not asking her out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 AM 08-12-2008
Bullshit.
[Reply]
kepp 10:39 AM 08-12-2008
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
No you did not. "I'd love to buy you one..." is not asking her out.
And "wow looks like an interesting place!" doesn't sound like a hint to stay away to me.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:41 AM 08-12-2008
Originally Posted by kepp:
And "wow looks like an interesting place!" doesn't sound like a hint to stay away to me.
I agree.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:42 AM 08-12-2008
Bullshit.

actually, he's right just straight out ask," hey lets meet up at whatever location for some drinks" then verify the time that's more conducive for the both of you
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 10:43 AM 08-12-2008
I'm going to say no to this chick, Claythan. She is obviously batshit crazy.

You need to find someone you can easily talk to. This is hard. I have an extreme case of social anxiety and find it difficult to converse with people without putting forth an effort. I don't picture you as the type that would enjoy talking to someone like this at a martini place.

I'd suggest meeting someone at a familiar territory to you, it will ease the pressure for yourself and you will be able to dictate the conversation as you see fit. Perhaps a favorite restaurant of yours?
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:45 AM 08-12-2008
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
actually, he's right just straight out ask," hey lets meet up at whatever location for some drinks" then verify the time that's more conducive for the both of you
Yep. You can't be that vague with chicks. "We should get together sometime.." "I'd like to meet you whenever.." "We should do something.." will get you no where and is NOT asking a girl out. You need to be specific and girls typically like a guy who takes charge and makes a decision.

For example, last night I told some chick to not make any plans for Friday night. Specific. Her response? "Where are we going to go?" Confirmed.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:50 AM 08-12-2008
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
I'd suggest meeting someone at a familiar territory to you, it will ease the pressure for yourself and you will be able to dictate the conversation as you see fit. Perhaps a favorite restaurant of yours?

"The lady will have a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, hold the onions, and I'll have the Indiana Jones McNuggets happy meal."
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 AM 08-12-2008
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
"The lady will have a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, hold the onions, and I'll have the Indiana Jones McNuggets happy meal."
Indiana Jones has the Zesty Double Whopper. Don't ask me how I know, it's too painful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 08-12-2008
This place is nice:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/h...&promo=skyline
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:56 AM 08-12-2008
This place is nice:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/h...&promo=skyline
They don't accept payment in WPI subscriptions.
[Reply]
Page 145 of 660
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245645 > Last »
Up