ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 335
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:10 PM 05-14-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

I initially thought that too. Then i realized it's his signature.
yep, I thought it was a response. Who puts neg rep in their signatures? Never saw that before.
[Reply]
wazu 10:50 PM 05-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
yep, I thought it was a response. Who puts neg rep in their signatures? Never saw that before.
Technically it's a PM, not a rep comment.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:52 AM 05-15-2016
Tonight's ep is supposedly a few minutes longer than usual, so maybe something interesting that isn't Jon Snow happens. Finally.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:55 AM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Technically it's a PM, not a rep comment.
I choose to do it because clearly this guy has "Mad Rep" on CP. But, he is a little out of control.

~TONIGHT's EPISODE~
- Drogo shows up when they are deciding what to do with Danny
- Jon & Sansa Reunion?
- Jamie Marches on high sparrow?
-Little Finger feels bad for what happened to Sansa and get the Vale to march
Could be a good episode,
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:12 AM 05-15-2016
This guy does good Reviews of GoT
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:41 AM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I choose to do it because clearly this guy has "Mad Rep" on CP. But, he is a little out of control.

~TONIGHT's EPISODE~
- Drogo shows up when they are deciding what to do with Danny
- Jon & Sansa Reunion?
- Jamie Marches on high sparrow?
-Little Finger feels bad for what happened to Sansa and get the Vale to march
Could be a good episode,
Little Finger basically wants to carve out an empire in the northern part of Westoros. Unite the Vale and North. The question is if he wants to be the power behind the throne or sitting on it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:49 AM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Little Finger basically wants to carve out an empire in the northern part of Westoros. Unite the Vale and North. The question is if he wants to be the power behind the throne or sitting on it.
There was angood interview with the guy who plays littlefinger. He said LF regrets what has happend to sansa, that he didnt know about Ramseys
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:53 AM 05-15-2016
There was angood interview with the guy who plays littlefinger. He said LF regrets what has happend to sansa, that he didnt know about Ramseys
It is pretty much stated that Littlefinger is in love with Sansa as she reminds him of a young Catelyn Stark, Tully at that time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:15 AM 05-15-2016
I had no idea that they were a real life couple in love.

http://www.eonline.com/news/764996/g...on-snow-secret

Game of Thrones' Kit Harington Talks Falling in Love With Rose Leslie, Revealing Jon Snow Secret

Kit Harington recalls the moment he and girlfriend and former Game of Thrones co-star Rose Leslie fell in love.
The actor, who plays Jon Snow on the HBO series, and Leslie, who played his character's love interest Ygritte, have been dating on and off since 2012.

A source had told E! News in January Harington and Leslie had rekindled their romance. The two, who are notoriously private, officially stepped out as a couple at the 2016Olivier Awards at the Royal Opera House in London in April, where they showed some PDA on the red carpet.

In a recent interview with Vogue Italia, Harington reminisced about how the two fell in love while filming Game of Thrones. He called his time shooting season two in Iceland his favorite show memory.

"Because the country is beautiful, because the Northern Lights are magical, and because it was there that I fell in love," he said, adding, "If you're already attracted to someone, and then they play your love interest in the show, it's becomes very easy to fall in love."

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:30 AM 05-15-2016
This guy does good Reviews of GoT
I've already posted his videos.....multiple times.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:22 AM 05-15-2016
Emergency Awesome is great for anything Sci Fi. Love his channel.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:23 AM 05-15-2016
So is everyone confident show Stannis is dead and gone?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:26 AM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
About 98% sure he's gone. Can't imagine Brienne would let him live after Renly, and I can't imagine he'd survive in the cold by himself with Ramsay's patrols all around, but who can ever be absolutely sure with this show?
[Reply]
Sorter 11:31 AM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

He is dead. Fun picture though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:41 AM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I had no idea that they were a real life couple in love.

http://www.eonline.com/news/764996/g...on-snow-secret

Game of Thrones' Kit Harington Talks Falling in Love With Rose Leslie, Revealing Jon Snow Secret

Kit Harington recalls the moment he and girlfriend and former Game of Thrones co-star Rose Leslie fell in love.
The actor, who plays Jon Snow on the HBO series, and Leslie, who played his character's love interest Ygritte, have been dating on and off since 2012.

A source had told E! News in January Harington and Leslie had rekindled their romance. The two, who are notoriously private, officially stepped out as a couple at the 2016Olivier Awards at the Royal Opera House in London in April, where they showed some PDA on the red carpet.

In a recent interview with Vogue Italia, Harington reminisced about how the two fell in love while filming Game of Thrones. He called his time shooting season two in Iceland his favorite show memory.

"Because the country is beautiful, because the Northern Lights are magical, and because it was there that I fell in love," he said, adding, "If you're already attracted to someone, and then they play your love interest in the show, it's becomes very easy to fall in love."

Good for him. She's hotter than a chimney fire.

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I've already posted his videos.....multiple times.
I have to. Admittedly I follow him because you posted his stuff here.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 335
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Up