ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 163
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:30 PM 04-25-2019
Nick bosa
[Reply]
philfree 06:31 PM 04-25-2019
It doesn't sound good but this sounds like a conversation that just happened. It's like she set him up. They both seem terrible but that's odd timing. It's kind of a she said he said type of thing but he did in a roundabout admit to belt whipping the boy. She just admitted to whipping him. The chest punching thing could anything. Did he have bruises on his chest?

Anyway It's time to move on from Tyreek.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:31 PM 04-25-2019
Shit, shit, SHIT... :-)

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No idea why you decided to becoming a lying sack of shit but you do you.
It's there in black and white....bra. Quit lying...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:31 PM 04-25-2019
The #3 spot is interesting
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Those few people left defending Tyreek or at least saying he deserves another chance, imagine him doing this to your child....
He denied injuring his child so why can't we believe him? What has his fiance done to earn everyone's trust? IF Tyreek did injure the kid he could have easily said it but he didn't and the DA found nothing too.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:33 PM 04-25-2019
He's going to look nice in that Patriots Uniform. They will straighten his ass and get real help.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:35 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Those few people left defending Tyreek or at least saying he deserves another chance, imagine him doing this to your child....
For the record, I am not defending Reek, I am just trying to think and speak from a non emotional and biased standpoint.

Is he a great human being no but I don't know if this in its raw form will actually have any impact on his legal case because of that and he sounds like he denies most of it.

If their united front falls apart then yea could have an impact if he or she starts acusing the other. Could be that she admits to making it up and nothing happens.

If the Chiefs cut him another team will pick him up. They need to make Goodell make the decsion by banning him from the nfl otherwise I wouldn't release him.

He will just be celebrated when the other team picks him up and all forgotten.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:35 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
He's going to look nice in that Patriots Uniform. They will straighten his ass and get real help.
Patriots uniform? The dude is going to be wearing an orange or stripped jumpsuit for a good bit of time, pretty soon....
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 06:35 PM 04-25-2019
This whole thing reeks (no pun). I do think he did something, but honestly, this audio doesn't show anything. She accuses him, he denies, she accuses him more and he turns into an asshole threatening her. It doesn't mean he did or didn't beat his kid. I hope he didn't, but he might have. IF he did....BYE. If he didn't, I feel bad for him having to deal with all of this. The fact that the news is putting this out is disgusting. I've read alot of people asking why it wasn't given to the DA. The truth is, the DA might have had it, but there really isn't anything in the recording that implicates a crime. It looks/sounds bad, but it really is meaningless.
[Reply]
Best22 06:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Like Hernandez. Dude was a POS when he was drafted.

Truth is, sometimes s*** is just s*** and there’s nothing you can do about it
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:38 PM 04-25-2019
Hill was a piece of shit of a human being years ago. All we did was learn he's an even bigger piece of shit. That poor child needs to be permanently placed into a loving family.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Ok, mods, seriously, what exactly is a bannable offense?

Because by any true measure of fucking decency, some of these motherfuckers here are so far beyond just like...you know...disagreeing in an argument.

And I've got people blocked but y'all quote their shit and so I see their horrible, backwards, completely reprehensible bullshit regardless.

What the FUCK. Seriously, the fact that we ALLOW people to spout their ignorant bullshit give credence to their backwards-assed beliefs.
Probably the same standards we had yesterday Chris? Maybe you should check out of this thread for a while because you have gone completely emotional and sound like a fanatic.
If you still feel this way in January, I might be inclined to take this seriously. Might.

Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Chiefs keep him and get him the help he needs! don't throw him to the wolves...
Unthinkable. But, you can always reflect fondly on Joe Delaney!
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You would prefer fighting with children? This is all starting to make sense.
LOL
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
This whole thing reeks (no pun). I do think he did something, but honestly, this audio doesn't show anything. She accuses him, he denies, she accuses him more and he turns into an asshole threatening her. It doesn't mean he did or didn't beat his kid. I hope he didn't, but he might have. IF he did....BYE. If he didn't, I feel bad for him having to deal with all of this. The fact that the news is putting this out is disgusting. I've read alot of people asking why it wasn't given to the DA. The truth is, the DA might have had it, but there really isn't anything in the recording that implicates a crime. It looks/sounds bad, but it really is meaningless.
well said and agree
[Reply]
stevieray 06:40 PM 04-25-2019
Nauseating. Glad the boy is safe.

...and embarrassing.

twice now?

I feel for Pat. And the team. Upcoming season doesn't feel as promising, and even if it is, just another mark on the teams ability to hire quality people.

Not wasting anymore time on this guy.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 144 of 163
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Up